• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wishing People Happy Kwanzaa: 'It's a Fake Religion' - MT Greene

MGT. What an incredibly stupid bitch.... oy vey.

When did Kwanzaa become a religion? I thought it was just a celebration of African-American culture.
For sometime. I have been saying besides merry Christmas, have a happy Chrismahanukwanzahuh for years. Its covers most of the major December holidays.

For sometime. I have been saying besides merry Christmas, have a happy Chrismahanukwanzahuh for years. Its covers most of the major December holidays.

I've just started saying Happy Holidays. There are far too many holidays to pare it down to just one. Happy Holidays covers all of them, and as a result, I never have to get offended over a Starbuck's cup.

Greene is an ugly human being.

What's uglier is how attractive some humans find her for being so.

Happy butt rash MTG!

Sorry. I just learned it and wanted to try it out.

Yeah, Miss Runny Mouth is at it again almost nonstop per her usual. My main beef is that she's calling on young Republicans to stop "wishing people Happy Kwanzaa" because "it's a fake religion". Ok, here's the deal. Is it wrong for any group of people to basically wish good will, or good anything for that matter, for family, community and the culture of Africa based on traditions? Myself, kudos to those young Republicans for being nice to others besides the privileged ones of the West. Shame on you, Greene, for being your typical butt rash self.

"Wishing you a happy and prosperous Kwanza!" the political group wrote Dec. 26, misspelling the name of the holiday which was created in 1966 as an alternative to Christmas that embraces family, community and culture and is based on African traditions.

"Stop. It's a fake religion created by a psychopath," Greene wrote in a reply tweet. "You aren't bringing in new voters, you are turning them away. People are tired of pandering and BS."

View attachment 67366374
Kwanzaa isn't a religion. My God, she's stupid.

She just has to be shitty, every day of her life.

Back
Top Bottom