• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Wishing People Happy Kwanzaa: 'It's a Fake Religion' - MT Greene

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yeah, Miss Runny Mouth is at it again almost nonstop per her usual. My main beef is that she's calling on young Republicans to stop "wishing people Happy Kwanzaa" because "it's a fake religion". Ok, here's the deal. Is it wrong for any group of people to basically wish good will, or good anything for that matter, for family, community and the culture of Africa based on traditions? Myself, kudos to those young Republicans for being nice to others besides the privileged ones of the West. Shame on you, Greene, for being your typical butt rash self.

"Wishing you a happy and prosperous Kwanza!" the political group wrote Dec. 26, misspelling the name of the holiday which was created in 1966 as an alternative to Christmas that embraces family, community and culture and is based on African traditions.

"Stop. It's a fake religion created by a psychopath," Greene wrote in a reply tweet. "You aren't bringing in new voters, you are turning them away. People are tired of pandering and BS."

1640809232172.png

Yeah, Miss Runny Mouth is at it again almost nonstop per her usual. My main beef is that she's calling on young Republicans to stop "wishing people Happy Kwanzaa" because "it's a fake religion". Ok, here's the deal. Is it wrong for any group of people to basically wish good will, or good anything for that matter, for family, community and the culture of Africa based on traditions? Myself, kudos to those young Republicans for being nice to others besides the privileged ones of the West. Shame on you, Greene, for being your typical butt rash self.

"Wishing you a happy and prosperous Kwanza!" the political group wrote Dec. 26, misspelling the name of the holiday which was created in 1966 as an alternative to Christmas that embraces family, community and culture and is based on African traditions.

"Stop. It's a fake religion created by a psychopath," Greene wrote in a reply tweet. "You aren't bringing in new voters, you are turning them away. People are tired of pandering and BS."

View attachment 67366374

Jeez, just when I think that batshit insane nutter could get any more screwy she says something like this LMAO

just think, there are people that are totally ok with and PROUD to have voted for her and will do it again?

quick question ... what fake religion is it?
😂🍿

View attachment 67366374
Isn't she working on legislation?

If not, why did her voters choose her?

View attachment 67366374
It's not a religion. Once again, her inner moron shines thru.

View attachment 67366374
When did Kwanzaa become a religion? I thought it was just a celebration of African-American culture.

View attachment 67366374
What a miserable person.

It's truly amazing how upset Miss Greenshits goes on and on about such minor, unimportant trivial matters.
Most people try to enjoy even the little pleasures of life, like feeling happy when you spot your waitress bringing the food to your table. :)

It fascinating that the Republican base just can't seem to figure what's going on in their Party..

The GOP doesn't govern, they don't do a damn thing to help their base have better lives.. All they do is throw them some red meat every once in a while, and their base gobbles it up..

To keep falling for the same ploy every time, Republicans must be an unhappy, miserable bunch...

View attachment 67366374

"Miss Runny Mouth" is right up there with the violent misogynist who made up the fake holiday.

oh, that's just genius from MTG.

she's saying it without saying it.

I love how she brings us together by making everyone feel welcome to her white world.

Jeez, just when I think that batshit insane nutter could get any more screwy she says something like this LMAO

just think, there are people that are totally ok with and PROUD to have voted for her and will do it again?

quick question ... what fake religion is it?
😂🍿
Good question. Whatever her warped answer might be, it includes a sizable handful of 'young' Republicans showing compassion to the people of Africa that she has chosen to target with her stupid gripe.

Isn't she working on legislation?

If not, why did her voters choose her?
Carnie barking artists has tapped our nation of reality tv supporters blindly following an extremely corrupt cult leader for $$$$$$$$. Spinners of conspiracy that's gradually taking over state and federal legislator's seats is their goal for control. I hate to admit it, but there's an educational missing link repopulating our country at a quicker rate than ones with good sense. All by design. imo

"Miss Runny Mouth" is right up there with the violent misogynist
(y)

who made up the fake holiday.
More than likely not fake in Africa and recognized in the US since at least 1997. I admit that I don't celebrate it but do recognize that quite a few others do.

The first Kwanzaa stamp, designed by Synthia Saint James, was issued by the United States Post Office in 1997, and in the same year Bill Clinton gave the first presidential declaration marking the holiday.[42][43] Subsequent presidents George W. Bush,[44] Barack Obama,[45] and Donald Trump[46] also issued greetings to celebrate Kwanzaa.

in 2015 found that 1.9% of those polled planned to celebrate Kwanzaa–– about six million people in the United States.[39]

When did Kwanzaa become a religion? I thought it was just a celebration of African-American culture.
According to the Church of MT Greene it became one on Dec 26, 2021. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom