• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will McCarthy try to end all of the investigations of Trump by house investigations?

That’s not what I said, but you pretending Trump is a victim is comical. The man has sued anyone who dares asked for payment for services his entire trust fund life. Karma is a bitch, he wanted to be President and let the world in on his lifelong grift. Dumbass and his followers are morons.

Yes, you said GA is next......it never will end, will it?.....the "grift" is on you, courtesy of the Democrat Party, but you don't realize it.......it's the definition of "deceived".

If you think Trump's crimes are being ignored.....lol.....what can be said?......LMAO. Guess Biden is being aggressively prosecuted for his crimes.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

iu
I don’t think trumps crimes should be ignored.

Biden also has a special prosecutor for the documents thing.

Yes, you said GA is next......it never will end, will it?.....the "grift" is on you, courtesy of the Democrat Party, but you don't realize it.......it's the definition of "deceived".

word salad​

noun

: a string of empty, incoherent, unintelligible, or nonsensical words or comments

McCarthy has just announced he is going to have a House investigation into the D,A.'s investigtion and possible indictment of Trump. I guess this means that in every investigtion of Trump McCarthy will try and end it with an investigtion of his own. Has not worked yet and you wonder how far he will go to appease the MAGA troups within the GOP and Trump himself. To the right wing Trump truly is above the law and his peon McCarthy is there to try and insure that is true. Will McCarthy ever get off his knees?
Not that it matters in this instance, but the House Speaker has no constitutional authority to “direct” any standing Congressional committee to investigate anything/anyone.

Having said that, election denier, McCarthy obviously is unfamiliar with the 10th amendment. His impotent threat means nothing to Bragg.

I don’t think trumps crimes should be ignored.

Biden also has a special prosecutor for the documents thing.

I got an idea......if the left is going to indict Trump Tuesday, why not we indict Biden on smelling young children's hair, copping a feel of newbie boobies....I mean, hell, it's all on video.......indict him.

Sure they are, because this latest insanity is "election interference".....like he said, "here we go again".....looney left's at it again.

If they wanted to, they could investigate who clogged the toilet on St. Patrick's Day in 1999......

LMAO......it's been nothing but one insane "false narrative" after another for the years Trump's been on the scene, from the left. It's cookoo for coconuts......a lie, yet pretended to be true, shouted from the rooftops of liberal media outlets ad nauseam, until found out to be proven a lie, then silence, and off the next fairy tale......like they skip like fairies from lie to lie, then amnesia. Act surprised, when it's pointed out, lol.....it's unbelievable.

Never would of thought that America would be taken over by aliens, but under this administration, here we are......unreal.
Paul Manafort did sell campaign information to Russia. He went to jail for lying about it. Trump did condition Congressionally-approved aid to Ukraine based on them digging up political dirt on Biden. It's in an audio recording. Trump did try to pressure Secretary Raffensberger into cheating 11,000 votes into existence. That's also in a publicly-available audio recording. And Trump did try to lie, cheat, defraud, and then violence his way back into illegitimate power. That's according to eyewitness testimony under oath and video evidence. The fact that the two-tiered justice system, and partisan Congressional Republicans, have not yet, or have in the past chosen not to, hold him accountable doesn't mean he didn't actually do it.

Do you think Hillary didn't violate the FRA with her little private email server, just because Comey didn't have the balls to indict a former Secretary of State?

I got an idea......if the left is going to indict Trump Tuesday, why not we indict Biden on smelling young children's hair, copping a feel of newbie boobies....I mean, hell, it's all on video.......indict him.
Sure. And if they find him guilty then lock his creepy ass up. What's so hard about that? But here we're talking about holding Trump accountable. Biden is in another thread somewhere. If Trump is indicted, will you actually look into the charges and decide for yourself whether they have any merit, or will you dismiss it out of hand as just another partisan hoax meant to change the votes of those who somehow are still on the fence about voting for a lying traitor?

The left isn’t going to indict anyone, that’s not possible given our legal structure.

The NY DA might though due to alleged crimes in NY.

McCarthy has just announced he is going to have a House investigation into the D,A.'s investigtion and possible indictment of Trump. I guess this means that in every investigtion of Trump McCarthy will try and end it with an investigtion of his own. Has not worked yet and you wonder how far he will go to appease the MAGA troups within the GOP and Trump himself. To the right wing Trump truly is above the law and his peon McCarthy is there to try and insure that is true. Will McCarthy ever get off his knees?
But he shouldn't let them go ahead and do their stupid little song and dance and eventually get embarrassed by it I mean I've been doing it for 6 years and they've been failing over and over and over at it.

Never ever interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

......if the left is going to indict Trump …
You have it twisted. “The left” won’t be indicting Traitor Trump. The people of New York County’s DA’s office will be indicting “individual 1”.

Paul Manafort did sell campaign information to Russia. He went to jail for lying about it. Trump did condition Congressionally-approved aid to Ukraine based on them digging up political dirt on Biden. It's in an audio recording. Trump did try to pressure Secretary Raffensberger into cheating 11,000 votes into existence. That's also in a publicly-available audio recording. And Trump did try to lie, cheat, defraud, and then violence his way back into illegitimate power. That's according to eyewitness testimony under oath and video evidence. The fact that the two-tiered justice system, and partisan Congressional Republicans, have not yet, or have in the past chosen not to, hold him accountable doesn't mean he didn't actually do it.

Do you think Hillary didn't violate the FRA with her little private email server, just because Comey didn't have the balls to indict a former Secretary of State?

Manafort is not Trump......Zelensky says otherwise.....Raffensberger's an ass. The recording and transcripts are opinionated by the left, which is why you are still chasing a mirage, lol.

Hillary.......LMAO.

The left isn’t going to indict anyone, that’s not possible given our legal structure.

Oh but Merrick Garland was appointed by Biden so it must mean the Dems are attacking poor innocent conservatives who never do anything wrong just because they're afraid of Trump winning again and really draining the swamp this time.

What was the issue again? Trump paying off Daniels with 'hush money'?

Why wasn't Clinton arrested for the same back in the day?

Isn't this an example of differing justice standards?

Let's indict Trump on all his jaywalking high crimes and the fines he paid, but we have to do it near an election to influence voters minds......yeah that's the ticket......then we'll get our FBI and DOJ to not indict Hunter, and get 50 of our butt buddies to cover for us.....yeah that's the ticket.....then we'll collude with Russia to get a dossier on Trump to blame him on collusion.....yeah that's the ticket.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.......the Real Democrat Party is a thing of the past, they are gone, taken over by radical progressive liberals.
We're always near an election.

Sure. And if they find him guilty then lock his creepy ass up. What's so hard about that? But here we're talking about holding Trump accountable. Biden is in another thread somewhere. If Trump is indicted, will you actually look into the charges and decide for yourself whether they have any merit, or will you dismiss it out of hand as just another partisan hoax meant to change the votes of those who somehow are still on the fence about voting for a lying traitor?

A NY State DA, with a background of radicalism going after Trump over Stormy Daniels, at this point of time......let me think real hard.....oh, hell NO, it's all BS and you know it. Quit pretending, as if you got something, lol.

Manafort is not Trump......Zelensky says otherwise.....Raffensberger's an ass. The recording and transcripts are opinionated by the left, which is why you are still chasing a mirage, lol.

Hillary.......LMAO.
You were mistaken when you said it's been "one insane false narrative after another". I showed you why but you seem to have missed the point. I'm heading off, have a great evening!

What was the issue again? Trump paying off Daniels with 'hush money'?
That will be explored in court.
Why wasn't Clinton arrested for the same back in the day?
Because Kenneth Star declined to take that step.
Isn't this an example of differing justice standards?
It’s an example of two different cases with two different outcomes. If you were truly interested in that question, you would have to show that the cases were exactly alike in every major detail.

OH, but of course.....this NY DA is such a good non partisan attorney.....jeesh, freaking unreal.

You have it twisted. “The left” won’t be indicting Traitor Trump. The people of New York County’s DA’s office will be indicting “individual 1”.

I guess, that sounds better to a "lefty"

OH, but of course.....this NY DA is such a good non partisan attorney.....jeesh, freaking unreal.
he still isn’t the left but someone charged with enforcement of the law.

.....Raffensberger's an ass.
You think any Republican unwilling to join Traitor Trump in his illegal/unconstitutional attempted coup were in the wrong.

Anything short of absolute obedience to the orange menace makes a Republican official a “RINO” in MAGAt world.
The recording and transcripts are opinionated by the left,
Unedited recordings and transcripts cannot be opinionated. A nonsensical assertion.

he still isn’t the left but someone charged with enforcement of the law.
Didn't he campaign on that particular issue? Trump and Daniels?
If so, then ignoring that I guess.
That will be explored in court.

Because Kenneth Star declined to take that step.
So ignore Clinton's crimes then?

It’s an example of two different cases with two different outcomes. If you were truly interested in that question, you would have to show that the cases were exactly alike in every major detail.
In the case of Democrats it's better to ignore their crimes, but a non-Democrat, the NY AG faking up a misdemeanor to a felony for political purposes is perfect accetpable.

Hell of a Justice system you are purporting there. I don't want a single thing to do with it.

Didn't he campaign on that particular issue? Trump and Daniels?
If so, then ignoring that I guess.
Perhaps.
So ignore Clinton's crimes then?
That’s between you and Star. If you disagree then send him a strongly worded letter or something.
In the case of Democrats it's better to ignore their crimes, but a non-Democrat, the NY AG faking up a misdemeanor to a felony for political purposes is perfect accetpable.

Hell of a Justice system you are purporting there. I don't want a single thing to do with it.
Or you could try not being a liar. The simple fact is that the Clinton thing has been done for over two decades.

Perhaps.

That’s between you and Star. If you disagree then send him a strongly worded letter or something.

Or you could try not being a liar.
I'm not.

The simple fact is that the Clinton thing has been done for over two decades.
Where have stated anything different?

Pretty lose about accusing liar.

Back
Top Bottom