• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will ads like this be the downfall of Donald in the general?

Will these types of ads give Hillary the winning edge?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Ad's don't really work anymore.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Treat others how you yourself expect to be treated. Didn't you learn that as a child?

I expect to be treated terribly in this dog eat dog world.. I treat people better than I expect to be treated..

1. I think some random dude made this..
2. Great strategy..
3. Why?
4. Bring it..

1. Trump's campaign said they were going to "swiftboat" Bill Clinton.

2. Comparing penises?

3. If Trump does it...then why not?

4. Bring on the Stormfront thugs.

1. Trump's campaign said they were going to "swiftboat" Bill Clinton.

2. Comparing penises?

3. If Trump does it...then why not?

4. Bring on the Stormfront thugs.

1. Good!! I wouldn't want it any other way..

2. Have fun with your penises..

3. Exactly!! Let it roll!! Let's see who comes out on top..

4. Go get em if ya want..

A person doesn't deserve respect just because they are a woman..

Everyone deserves respect until such time as they prove unworthy. Like Trump for example. He deserves none. He has lost it.

Then you are simply not paying attention. Integrity is a big word. Perhaps you should look it up.

- another point. Your response was devoid of anything of value, yet again.

Sure.. I don't think women should be treated any differently then men at all..

So if a woman tells you to **** off, you going to hit her?

- another point. Your response was devoid of anything of value, yet again.

No. Said individual has proven time and time again he is clearly a mysogonist. One of his many qualities. So you're either new or dishonest.

1. Good!! I wouldn't want it any other way..

2. Have fun with your penises..

3. Exactly!! Let it roll!! Let's see who comes out on top..

4. Go get em if ya want..

Trump would lose.

No. Said individual has proven time and time again he is clearly a mysogonist. One of his many qualities. So you're either new or dishonest.

That's not an argument. Make a real point, if you have one.

Oh...it will be a lot of fun if/when democrats try to attack Trump on his comments about SOME women. There is no shortage of women lined up and ready to go to tell their story about Hillary attacking them after Bills assaults.

Why won't attack ads work on trump. he simply doesn't care. that is why.
it doesn't get distracted by them. if they are serious enough then he will turn them around
on the person that issued them and club them out of no where.

why do you think Rubio just went flat. had he stayed on the issues he was gaining on trump.
he knocked himself out by engaging in attacks with trump.

trump on the other hand just waived them off and went on speaking.

he is use to it. politicians are always worried about what they say to certain people on a certain day
at a certain time. trump on the other hand doesn't care.

he says what he thinks like it or not. he isn't going to be politically correct and it is about damn time
someone stopped the PC train.

the only reason I would vote for trump is because he isn't Hillary. I wouldn't like it any less but I refuse
to throw my vote to someone else that would allow her to win. with basically 0 third party person
on which is running trump is really the only choice.

Oh...it will be a lot of fun if/when democrats try to attack Trump on his comments about SOME women. There is no shortage of women lined up and ready to go to tell their story about Hillary attacking them after Bills assaults.

that women couldn't even get near a polygraph without the thing blowing up before she even hooked in.

Ummm...What?

I am not registered with any Party, although I used to register Libertarian.

I've voted for Democrats, Republican's, other parties...and have also not voted when none of the choices were worth a damn.

I will vote for Trump this election, just like I voted for Obama the first time he ran...hoping he will actually effect some positive change.

So you are a Trump supporter as I categorized. Maybe I should have used the word uncommitted rather than independent.

Sure. The point being, however, that ads like the OP will probably prove effective at turning independents into Anti-Trump voters.

Unlikely. There will be quite a few Never Trump and Never Hillary voters that will sit it out.

Why won't attack ads work on trump. he simply doesn't care. that is why.
it doesn't get distracted by them. if they are serious enough then he will turn them around
on the person that issued them and club them out of no where.

why do you think Rubio just went flat. had he stayed on the issues he was gaining on trump.
he knocked himself out by engaging in attacks with trump.

trump on the other hand just waived them off and went on speaking.

he is use to it. politicians are always worried about what they say to certain people on a certain day
at a certain time. trump on the other hand doesn't care.

he says what he thinks like it or not. he isn't going to be politically correct and it is about damn time
someone stopped the PC train.

the only reason I would vote for trump is because he isn't Hillary. I wouldn't like it any less but I refuse
to throw my vote to someone else that would allow her to win. with basically 0 third party person
on which is running trump is really the only choice.
For all the hand wringing of the Alan Alda types bleating on about 'misogyny', the reality is that there are a whole lot of women that are at those trump rallies, and frankly...I dont think too many of them would disagree on O'Donell being a pig.

Back
Top Bottom