• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will ads like this be the downfall of Donald in the general?

Will these types of ads give Hillary the winning edge?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Ad's don't really work anymore.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
So you're ok with treating women that way?

Sometimes women like everyone else just need to hear it like it is. Why are you against treating women equally?

So...has this guy openly stated he will oppose Hillary Clinton after her history of attacking her husbands victims?

Cuz...I'd hate to see the typed response...

hypocrite.jpg

Sometimes women like everyone else just need to hear it like it is. Why are you against treating women equally?

i lol'd.

He throws out ideas, and "journalist" try and corner him on his statements even though he constantly reminds them that you have to be flexible, willing to walk, and be unpredictable at times. More importantly, there is no way to answer some of these questions because it depends on the reception of the other party and what they are willing to concede. So if a person is charged with a "you said you will tax (China for Example)". He says no, " i said we will if we aren't treated fairly". Which to me means it can be all those things at the same time.

No, it can not be a tax and not a tax, and "I never said that." No matter how magical you think he is, words mean something. His bald-faced lies are particularly funny given his fanboiz belief that "he tells it like it is" and says what he means

That is why it won't work.. Because Trump is right.. Doesn't matter how politically incorrect it is..
He's a misogynistic asshole and that appeals to misogynistic assholes.

Originally Posted by Orly? View Post
Guy being honest is a bad thing?

Yes, it is.

And that is the enemy liberal agenda right there..

So you're ok with treating women that way?

Sure.. I don't think women should be treated any differently then men at all.. They want to vote, get equal pay, serve in the military, think they are completely equal to men.. Treat them equally to men..

Why not?

Trump supporters won't care. There will be four types of voters come November:

Trump Supporters
Anti-Trump
Clinton Supporters
Anti-Clinton

Independents won't vote. They just won't. They'll see the choices and just stay home.

Ummm...What?

I am not registered with any Party, although I used to register Libertarian.

I've voted for Democrats, Republican's, other parties...and have also not voted when none of the choices were worth a damn.

I will vote for Trump this election, just like I voted for Obama the first time he ran...hoping he will actually effect some positive change.

Trump is more than likely going to be the next President. Hang onto something.

How is calling a woman a fat pig treating her equally?

Sure.. I don't think women should be treated any differently then men at all.. They want to vote, get equal pay, serve in the military, think they are completely equal to men.. Treat them equally to men..

Why not?

Watch the video. Then answer.

. His social policies lean decidedly liberal so he's likely picking up some of the Libertarian vote.

No libertarian worth the name would ever consider voting for Trump.

No "We" don't. But coming from you, it's not at all shocking. Your misogyny is alive and well.

So calling men and women that are overweight fat pigs is misogyny?

Don't make **** up. You know damned well what I'm talking about,.

No, I don't. If both fat men and fat women get called fat pigs then how exactly is it misogyny?

No, I don't. If both fat men and fat women get called fat pigs then how exactly is it misogyny?

Watch the video. Then tell me Trump is something other than a misogynist? Never mind.

I like this one :)

This particular ad was pretty poor in its impact or even its message.

Typing on a DOS machine is not really all that great of a way to point out you are all that official. They tried to documentary approach and did not get there.

Showing sexy women and then showing some lustful words spoken is purely natural, not sexist.

The apprehensive style music they used in the background made it look like one of those "they are all going to gets us" 1970's movies.

This begs to another question.

Aren't most people's minds already made up at this point anyway? I wonder just how many people are UNDECIDED at this point after all the TV shows, sniping back & forth, and coverage?

...Do you think ads like this and others will obliterate him in the general?

...Will he get through this just as he has gotten through everything else so far? I'm thinking he may be in deep doo doo if this is just the tip of the ice berg of what could come up against him. Most of the clips in this ad doesn't even go back that far.

I think this ad will have more impact on women than men. Most women seem to have already made up their mind....and seven in ten women say they don't like him.

Seven in 10 Women Have Unfavorable Opinion of Trump

Back
Top Bottom