• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will ads like this be the downfall of Donald in the general?

Will these types of ads give Hillary the winning edge?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Ad's don't really work anymore.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
I like this one :)

So Trump is going to run his campaign comparing his penis to Bill Clinton's? Really? I don't think trying "swiftboat" Bill Clinton's affair is a good strategy...especially considering Trump has cheated on all of his wives.

Anyway, I thought spouses were supposed to be off limits. So does this mean it's open season on "Empress Melania" and Trump's ex wives, now?

1. So Trump is going to run his campaign comparing his penis to Bill Clinton's? Really?
2. I don't think trying "swiftboat" Bill Clinton's affair is a good strategy...especially considering Trump has cheated on all of his wives.

3. Anyway, I thought spouses were supposed to be off limits.
4. So does this mean it's open season on "Empress Melania" and Trump's ex wives, now?

1. I think some random dude made this..
2. Great strategy..
3. Why?
4. Bring it..

That is why it won't work.. Because Trump is right.. Doesn't matter how politically incorrect it is..

Not 'politically incorrect'.
Socially unacceptable.

Do we not call men fat pigs?

Some do. Twelve-year-olds do, inarticulate semi-morons do, and probably Donald Trump does.

Not 'politically incorrect'.
Socially unacceptable.

According to who? Liberals?
Obviously not most of the Republican primary voters right?

According to who? Liberals?
Obviously not most of the Republican primary voters right?

Have most Republicans voted for Trump? I thought most had voted for someone else.

Guy being honest is a bad thing?

Discussing publicly how a woman is in bed is "honest" how? Objectifying is "honest" how? Instead of just blindly replying, consider that the woman they are discussing is your wife, your mother, or even better, your daughter.

I liked locker room 'honesty' until my daughter was born. I now have two of them, it might be beneficial if you were to have this conversation with them.

When it comes to the General election, the more The Donald speaks the less of a chance he has of winning. So let the guy yammer away all he wants, the last person with his affliction, "foot in mouth compunction", helped kill any chance the GOP candidate had of winning the Whitehouse. Maybe he can follow in her footsteps and go on a fleecing the sheep tour, oh wait he is already on it, silly sheep.

This particular ad was pretty poor in its impact or even its message.

Typing on a DOS machine is not really all that great of a way to point out you are all that official. They tried to documentary approach and did not get there.

Showing sexy women and then showing some lustful words spoken is purely natural, not sexist.

The apprehensive style music they used in the background made it look like one of those "they are all going to gets us" 1970's movies.

This begs to another question.

Aren't most people's minds already made up at this point anyway? I wonder just how many people are UNDECIDED at this point after all the TV shows, sniping back & forth, and coverage?

I think the purpose over all is to flush out neanderthals.

No surprises so far

Does't matter at all..
it doesn't? So you're cool with somebody running for the highest office in the land being completely unprofessional, disrespectful and saying things that your mother would smack you in the face for saying? It's all just reality TV entertainment value for you isn't it?

it doesn't? So you're cool with somebody running for the highest office in the land being completely unprofessional, disrespectful and saying things that your mother would smack you in the face for saying? It's all just reality TV entertainment value for you isn't it?

I do not find it unprofessional or disrespectful but I'm sure many tightwad libs do.. And that is a great thing..

The more he offends you the better he is to me :)

That's what it is, isn't it.
Until it gets too real...

This is actually a very strong indication of a different aspect of the race that Trump brings to the campaign. And that's the destruction of the down ticket. Every single quote and outrageous statement from Trump will be asked and plastered in every lower ticket race where the Republican has even passively endorsed Trump.

And while Trump supporters are going to support Trump no matter what bull**** that man says or does, I wonder whether their loyalty extends to every other Republican on the ballot.

It could be worse, at least Trump isn't on the record as attacking and threatening rape victims.

I do not find it unprofessional or disrespectful but I'm sure many tightwad libs do.. And that is a great thing..

The more he offends you the better he is to me :)

Disrespecting women isn't unprofessional? You must be a hit with the ladies dude. And his idiocy doesn't offend me just makes him look like a walking bag of douche.

I agree with all but the bold, independents will vote, seems like everyone wants a piece of the action this year. Do you think ads will matter this election? Or will debates and speeches sway the most voters? Or maybe something else i haven't mentioned i suppose.

The ads won't matter in regards to Trump because it will be a wash as there will be just as bad or worse ads that will be run on Hillary.

First, why the quotation marks? That's the point of a journalist when interviewing a political candidate is to review the statements made by said candidate.

Because they aren't really journalists, they are shills.

How is calling a woman a fat pig treating her equally?

Because Rosie is a fat pig? Fact is, guys treat are way more critical (gloves off) of other guys than we are with women. Trump is an equal-opportunity insulter. The reason why it seems like he's so misogynist (and he probably is but not due to these examples) is because he doesn't give women a pass, like is the norm. Women want equality but then cry when it's actually equal.

No "We" don't. But coming from you, it's not at all shocking. Your misogyny is alive and well.

-1 for intellectual integrity.

This particular ad was pretty poor in its impact or even its message.

Typing on a DOS machine is not really all that great of a way to point out you are all that official. They tried to documentary approach and did not get there.

Showing sexy women and then showing some lustful words spoken is purely natural, not sexist.

The apprehensive style music they used in the background made it look like one of those "they are all going to gets us" 1970's movies.

This begs to another question.

Aren't most people's minds already made up at this point anyway? I wonder just how many people are UNDECIDED at this point after all the TV shows, sniping back & forth, and coverage?

To be honest, I think the anti-Trump aspect has capped out. I don't think there will be anymore swaying people away from Trump than what already exists. Now, the anti-Hillary stuff still has yet to be fully executed and there is oh so much out there. I think there is a possibility that there could be some shifts made that will move people into the anti-Hillary camp, but not necessarily out of being pro-Trump.

Disrespecting women isn't unprofessional? You must be a hit with the ladies dude. And his idiocy doesn't offend me just makes him look like a walking bag of douche.

A person doesn't deserve respect just because they are a woman..

Back
Top Bottom