• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Terrorist are angry with America!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the answer, i know finally why terrorists are angry with America.

Its because they are terrorists, thats what they are paid for. I think the world has just gotten soft on people like this. I remember in WWII the Japanese concentration camps. That was harsh, it wasn't personal and I'm 100% sure that most of the Japanese people in those camps weren't in support of the war. Its nothing personal, its war.We need to stop ***** footing around with this thing. I'm for the idea of taking away the rights of every Muslim until this whole thing ends. It seems like the US has regressed in it methods of warfare to back to the colonial times, while on the other hand we got the bad guys fighting a dirty guerrilla war. Its only costing us lives by fighting the way we do. Which of course still doesent please the liberal media who say that we are all baby killers that drop bombs indiscriminately on the innocent. Thats all garbage but i tell ya, if we where doing that we would be making a lot more progress.

kingpin said:
I have the answer, i know finally why terrorists are angry with America.

O, enlighten me O knowledgeable one.

Its because they are terrorists, thats what they are paid for. I think the world has just gotten soft on people like this. I remember in WWII the Japanese concentration camps. That was harsh, it wasn't personal and I'm 100% sure that most of the Japanese people in those camps weren't in support of the war. Its nothing personal, its war.We need to stop ***** footing around with this thing. I'm for the idea of taking away the rights of every Muslim until this whole thing ends. It seems like the US has regressed in it methods of warfare to back to the colonial times, while on the other hand we got the bad guys fighting a dirty guerrilla war. Its only costing us lives by fighting the way we do. Which of course still doesent please the liberal media who say that we are all baby killers that drop bombs indiscriminately on the innocent. Thats all garbage but i tell ya, if we where doing that we would be making a lot more progress.

Paid for? I wasn't aware they are making an hourly rate? Or is it salary? "I'm for taking away the rights of all Muslims" that's ****in ludicris. The vast majority of Arabs are peace-loving, good-natured people. It just the evil minority that distort the messages dictated by their prophet. They think that they are doing a good thing because they are indoctrinated to hate the West by Osama's henchmen. Much like the german people were indoctrinated and spoonfed propaganda in order to hate the Jews, homosexuals,and gypsies,that they thought they were doing a good thing, and the majority helped Hitler place them in concentration camps. Aushwitz was a democratically planned event.

Oh you didn't know that terrorists families are paid large amounts of money if the terrorists sacrifice's himself killing infidel's. Where have u been pal? Its the latest thing, just like Pokemon, blow yourself up and feed your family. Now i didn't say i had the best solution for the the terrorist problem but at least i have a solution. Unlike u who just sits on his high pedestal slinging mud and pointing fingers, but has no solution for anything. How liberal of u, why i bet u even part your hair to the left. Like i said, the Japanese where mostly not in support of their country, but they where put in the camps anyway. This is an action similar to martial law, where extreme methods are exercised to force stability on a group of people.

Now about your little Hitler comment, i am in no way a Nazi or Hitler supporter, but people often times have a miss guided view of why the German people so quickly jumped on the fascist antisemetic Nazi boat. Yes one reason was Hitler's rhetoric, but that wasn't the only reason. Many Jews in germany where prospering at the time at the expense of the German people. Taking away their land and business, reaping the benefits from the economic disaster of WWI. Oh by no means where the Jews innocent, i agree what happened was an awful digesting act of injustice and cruelty, but thats what happens when one ethnic group pushes another too far. Ask the Serbs they'll tell ya the same. Its the winners that write the history books, its a historian's job to ask why?

Me, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of genocide, i mean its not as bad as nukes. It gets the problem fixed, it is a little wrong, but i mean how are u gonna be right in a war where people use booby traps and children to protect themselves. People say that the way the war on terror will be won is through hearts and minds. That gets me to thinking about the old saying "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time". After 9/11 Osama Bin asswhipe ceased to be a person, he became an idol. So now its a clash of ideologies, and whose ideology is the average Muslim gonna side with? I think Mr. Bin asswhipe. Thats why the 'bad muslims' will always have a place to hide. That is of course until :hitsfan:.

kingpin said:
Oh you didn't know that terrorists families are paid large amounts of money if the terrorists sacrifice's himself killing infidel's. Where have u been pal? Its the latest thing, just like Pokemon, blow yourself up and feed your family. Now i didn't say i had the best solution for the the terrorist problem but at least i have a solution. Unlike u who just sits on his high pedestal slinging mud and pointing fingers, but has no solution for anything. How liberal of u, why i bet u even part your hair to the left. Like i said, the Japanese where mostly not in support of their country, but they where put in the camps anyway. This is an action similar to martial law, where extreme methods are exercised to force stability on a group of people.

Your're solution seems to be an ignorant one. Blow yourself up and feed your family? Take a look at Saudi Arabia who pays suicide bombers who target Israeli school buses. You can't fight terrorism with violence. I don't think bombing people thousands of miles away and locking them up in GITMO, which gives propaganda to Arabs, will work.

Now about your little Hitler comment, i am in no way a Nazi or Hitler supporter, but people often times have a miss guided view of why the German people so quickly jumped on the fascist antisemetic Nazi boat. Yes one reason was Hitler's rhetoric, but that wasn't the only reason. Many Jews in germany where prospering at the time at the expense of the German people. Taking away their land and business, reaping the benefits from the economic disaster of WWI. Oh by no means where the Jews innocent, i agree what happened was an awful digesting act of injustice and cruelty, but thats what happens when one ethnic group pushes another too far. Ask the Serbs they'll tell ya the same. Its the winners that write the history books, its a historian's job to ask why?

The Jews were to blame for being put in ovens? Wow, that kinda caught me off guard, as I don't think I heard anyone defend the Nazi actions before. If our history books would have been written right, they would include hundreds of pages on Ghandi, Buddha, and Jesus- all the people who worked for peace., and only have a couple pages dedicated to the crimes of Hitler, Stalin, and Julius Caeser.

Me, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of genocide, i mean its not as bad as nukes. It gets the problem fixed, it is a little wrong, but i mean how are u gonna be right in a war where people use booby traps and children to protect themselves. People say that the way the war on terror will be won is through hearts and minds. That gets me to thinking about the old saying "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time". After 9/11 Osama Bin asswhipe ceased to be a person, he became an idol. So now its a clash of ideologies, and whose ideology is the average Muslim gonna side with? I think Mr. Bin asswhipe. Thats why the 'bad muslims' will always have a place to hide. That is of course until :hitsfan:.

Using George Bush quotes isn't gonna help your arguement the least. Another frightening quote, "I'm starting to warm up to the idea of genocide." 2 wrongs do not make a right. UBL is an idol? Is that as in the show? You know American Idol?

nice job putting a :spin: on my words about Hitler, like i said, it was Nazi rhetoric as well. You say "two wrongs don't make a right" but we aren't talking about right and wrong. In this whole terrorist mess everybody thinks they are right. The only thing that is left are the ones with the biggest guns and the biggest balls. After its all over the one that wins can have someone write history books about how the other guys where so wrong. The Jews shouldn't have been killed for their crimes against the German people, they should have just been, robbed and evicted.

What i cant get over is how you like to leave out some on my words but use others to make me seem wrong. You like to use American Idol as an example comparable to Osama Bin Ladin. How do u compare these things? maybe its the word idol u clung to. I already had a taste of your selective reading, i bet thats the answer here also. When it comes down to it, u think an Arab would support the US's ideologies or Osamas? I might be wrong but i think they would be more sympathetic to Osama.

My whole point about the genocide is that if they play dirty then we should also. Most Arab Muslims have never experienced democracy, they don't know what to do with it. They have been control by dictators for thousands of years. Now I don't care about this whole war, I think we shouldn't have gotten involved to begin with, but if we are going to get into a war then we better do it to it. Ya cant fight a war with one hand tied around your sack, trying to figure out what is the most polite way of winning. Iraq reminds me of Vietnam is the sense that we don't know who we are fighting, just like the NVC would dress up and pretend to be farmers and South Vietnamese. We cant tell good Muslims from bad ones, how do u expect to fight that???? its either hearts and minds, or my solution, total control or even extermination.

In the end the US has got to do something, either stop supporting Israel and get out of the middle east all together, or start getting real with this situation. I think if we pull out, that wouldn't be a bad idea, only thing is that most of the countries over there would then bleed the US for oil money afterwards. They would gain money and either continue with this terrorism under another excuse, or use their power to undermine the US. Which will only mean we will have to go to war every so many years to straighten **** out. Just prey they don't get any WMD.

There is another route, which i think maybe the US is taking now. We stall and wait till there is another form of Energy invented that is cheaper and just as or more practical than oil. The only problem with that is capitalist greed and the idea that maybe there is no such Energy. All I'm saying is that there has to be something done.

A lot or Rep. say that this isn't a war, and look at the casualties they are hardly anything. Thats crap this whole mess in the middle east, supporting Israel with all those dollars and this war and 9/11 when u add everything up all that money that was lost, cost more American lives than any war America has ever had. This just cant go on, its awful to think of the technological advances we could have made with that money, or the schools and hospitals we could have built.

America needs to get back to America, let Europe deal with Israel and the terrorists and all those problems. If you really agree that It was Hitler that caused the German people to kill all those Jews then it should be Germany and all its allies in WWII that should fix this problem, or if u agree with me and think that the German people where a little more responsible for all those deaths. Then they still should be paying the money that we are forking out. I don't think the Jews should have been exterminated, but does that make us responsible for the fact they almost were?

Aleem said:
I'm an egyptian, But i don't hate american people BUT i extremely hate its administration and its violence against us .

But you know what ? I sometimes blame american people Because without their votes, Bush wouldn't be thier president, And i can't excuse you especially after the last elections which means your agreement with what he does .

I hate american army very much, I hate what they do against Iraqi people, I hate what they do against its prisoners everywhere . I hate them when palastinian people are slaughtered by american weapons .

In the past, I was dreaming to visit America, But now i can't endure the idea.

I can say you have a very ugly face toward the world especially Middle East.

You support our enemy i.e Israel, You support our despotic rulers .
You don't know how much you're hated here, I know what i say .

In short, USA is the other face of The Devil here .
You said you used to "dream" of visiting America, why did you want to come?

kingpin said:
In this whole terrorist mess everybody thinks they are right. The only thing that is left are the ones with the biggest guns and the biggest balls. After its all over the one that wins can have someone write history books about how the other guys where so wrong. The Jews shouldn't have been killed for their crimes against the German people, they should have just been, robbed and evicted.

When it comes down to it, u think an Arab would support the US's ideologies or Osamas? I might be wrong but i think they would be more sympathetic to Osama.

My whole point about the genocide is that if they play dirty then we should also. Most Arab Muslims have never experienced democracy, they don't know what to do with it. They have been control by dictators for thousands of years. Now I don't care about this whole war, I think we shouldn't have gotten involved to begin with, but if we are going to get into a war then we better do it to it. Ya cant fight a war with one hand tied around your sack, trying to figure out what is the most polite way of winning. Iraq reminds me of Vietnam is the sense that we don't know who we are fighting, just like the NVC would dress up and pretend to be farmers and South Vietnamese. We cant tell good Muslims from bad ones, how do u expect to fight that???? its either hearts and minds, or my solution, total control or even extermination.

In the end the US has got to do something, either stop supporting Israel and get out of the middle east all together, or start getting real with this situation. I think if we pull out, that wouldn't be a bad idea, only thing is that most of the countries over there would then bleed the US for oil money afterwards. They would gain money and either continue with this terrorism under another excuse, or use their power to undermine the US. Which will only mean we will have to go to war every so many years to straighten **** out. Just prey they don't get any WMD.

There is another route, which i think maybe the US is taking now. We stall and wait till there is another form of Energy invented that is cheaper and just as or more practical than oil. The only problem with that is capitalist greed and the idea that maybe there is no such Energy. All I'm saying is that there has to be something done.

A lot or Rep. say that this isn't a war, and look at the casualties they are hardly anything. Thats crap this whole mess in the middle east, supporting Israel with all those dollars and this war and 9/11 when u add everything up all that money that was lost, cost more American lives than any war America has ever had. This just cant go on, its awful to think of the technological advances we could have made with that money, or the schools and hospitals we could have built.

America needs to get back to America, let Europe deal with Israel and the terrorists and all those problems. If you really agree that It was Hitler that caused the German people to kill all those Jews then it should be Germany and all its allies in WWII that should fix this problem, or if u agree with me and think that the German people where a little more responsible for all those deaths. Then they still should be paying the money that we are forking out. I don't think the Jews should have been exterminated, but does that make us responsible for the fact they almost were?

I agree with this statement. How do you expect me to post a rebuttal if I am in agreement with you here?

kingpin said:
nice job putting a :spin: on my words about Hitler, like i said, it was Nazi rhetoric as well. You say "two wrongs don't make a right" but we aren't talking about right and wrong. In this whole terrorist mess everybody thinks they are right. The only thing that is left are the ones with the biggest guns and the biggest balls. After its all over the one that wins can have someone write history books about how the other guys where so wrong. The Jews shouldn't have been killed for their crimes against the German people, they should have just been, robbed and evicted.

Is that how you want this chapter in history to play out? "Behold the Americans and their glorious balls that defeated the tiny balls of the evil Islamic tribes."

This can be a time in which we change everything unite or this can be a time when pull out our guns and our balls and see who's better at killing people. I could tell you before we ever got into this that we will win such a battle, but the threat of Islamic anti-American terror will never go away as a product made from the effort of our balls.

What i cant get over is how you like to leave out some on my words but use others to make me seem wrong. You like to use American Idol as an example comparable to Osama Bin Ladin. How do u compare these things? maybe its the word idol u clung to. I already had a taste of your selective reading, i bet thats the answer here also. When it comes down to it, u think an Arab would support the US's ideologies or Osamas? I might be wrong but i think they would be more sympathetic to Osama.

Why do you think that is? Maybe it's because the US makes it so easy to be painted as the bad guy. It would be so simple to make Usama bin Laden a monster to these people, but we choose to play along with him. If he wants a fight, giving him one is APPEASEMENT. Usama has only benefitted as a result of our retalliation.

Would you still be a proud American if we lowered ourselves to such actions?

This isn't a problem we can ignore. "Getting real with this situation" is the only option.

That is why we must put an end to this killing. The cycle stops here, in America. Sounds good doesn't it?

Isolationism? Is that your suggestion?

Gandhi>Bush said:
Is that how you want this chapter in history to play out? "Behold the Americans and their glorious balls that defeated the tiny balls of the evil Islamic tribes."

This can be a time in which we change everything unite or this can be a time when pull out our guns and our balls and see who's better at killing people. I could tell you before we ever got into this that we will win such a battle, but the threat of Islamic anti-American terror will never go away as a product made from the effort of our balls.

You under estimate the size of their balls. So did 2,000,000 Christians in the Sudan. So did 700,000 Muslims of "lesser" faith in Sudan. So did 300,000 Kurds in Iraq. So did 10,000 Kurds in Iran. So 400,000 Muslims of "lesser" faith in Somalia. So did 250,000 Muslims of "lesser" faith in Zaire. So did an unkown number of Hindus in India. So did an unkown number of Christians in Indonesia. So did....

And you know what? These numbers aren't totaled. The body count cotinues to rise in these places and in so many other places where the size of the extremists balls are being underestimated.

I think talking to the extremists who kill in the name of their god is a splendid idea. Did you buy a plane ticket yet? What would Gandhi do? I don't think his brand of peace making are in any kind of interest to people who's "god" demands blood.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
You under estimate the size of their balls. So did 2,000,000 Christians in the Sudan. So did 700,000 Muslims of "lesser" faith in Sudan. So did 300,000 Kurds in Iraq. So did 10,000 Kurds in Iran. So 400,000 Muslims of "lesser" faith in Somalia. So did 250,000 Muslims of "lesser" faith in Zaire. So did an unkown number of Hindus in India. So did an unkown number of Christians in Indonesia. So did....

And you know what? These numbers aren't totaled. The body count cotinues to rise in these places and in so many other places where the size of the extremists balls are being underestimated.

The numbers you've quoted are grosely inflated. 2,000,000 in the Sudan? I've heard it quoted as to 50,000. One way or another it's an obscene amount, but let's not go crazy. Alot of the incidents that you brought up were carried out by governments. That's hardly fair.

I think talking to the extremists who kill in the name of their god is a splendid idea. Did you buy a plane ticket yet? What would Gandhi do? I don't think his brand of peace making are in any kind of interest to people who's "god" demands blood.

Then we need a new brand of peace making. What we don't need is another war.

And what's with this talking thing? Every time I mention some effort of nonviolence it's always associated with appeasement or talking. I suggest action. Nonviolence is an action.

Last edited:
>>I think talking to the extremists who kill in the name of their god is a splendid idea. Did you buy a plane ticket yet? <<GYSGT

Plane ticket? I can catch a bus to Washington, D.C. ROTFL!!!

Gandhi>Bush said:
The numbers you've quoted are grosely inflated. 2,000,000 in the Sudan? I've heard it quoted as to 50,000. One way or another it's an obscene amount, but let's not go crazy. Alot of the incidents that you brought up were carried out by governments. That's hardly fair.

Then we need a new brand of peace making. What we don't need is another war.

And what's with this talking thing? Every time I mention some effort of nonviolence it's always associated with appeasement or talking. I suggest action. Nonviolence is an action.

"Inflated?" "50,000?" Is that what you heard? Perhaps instead of simply voicing up for peace and humanity when highlighting the few American "victims" in Iraq, you should do your "convictions" some justice. While you're at it, try to do the slaughtered some justice too....

Sudan...
http://act.darfurgenocide.org/Reeves/ReevesPost10_17.htm
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/695059/posts

Iraq / Iran...
http://meria.idc.ac.il/journal/2002/issue4/jv6n4a5.html
http://www.hyperhistory.net/apwh/essays/comp/cw31genocideArmenianKurd.htm

Rwanda / Somalia / Zaire...
http://www.petflorida.org/Zaire.htm
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/rwanda.htm

Hoot said:
>>I think talking to the extremists who kill in the name of their god is a splendid idea. Did you buy a plane ticket yet? <<GYSGT

Plane ticket? I can catch a bus to Washington, D.C. ROTFL!!!

Awwwww. Don't have the stomach to go the distance?

Yeah. That's what Iraq is about - Slaughtering civilians for Jesus.

You're right. Let's place Saddam back in power. How dare we accidentally kill a few Iraqi civilians over the last 3 years in light of Saddam's cuddling of them for the last thirty.

In fact, while we're at it, let's do nothing for anybody and let the world rot....you know, since we might kill some civilians by helping. That way we can claim that we are great "humanitarians", because people's sufferings don't matter unless you can point at American action...right?:roll:

Last edited:
GySgt said:
Awwwww. Don't have the stomach to go the distance?

Yeah. That's what Iraq is about - Slaughtering civilians for Jesus.

You're right. Let's place Saddam back in power. How dare we accidentally kill a few Iraqi civilians over the last 3 years in light of Saddam's cuddling of them for the last thirty.

It was just a joke Sarge...don't be mad.

But, Bush has been widely reported as saying something along the lines of..."God told him to invade Iraq."

In the 2004 pre-election, Bush told the Amish in a speech in Pennsylvania that "God speaks through me."

Isn't that just a little presumptious?

GySgt said:
"Inflated?" "50,000?" Is that what you heard? Perhaps instead of simply voicing up for peace and humanity when highlighting the few American "victims" in Iraq, you should do your "convictions" some justice. While you're at it, try to do the slaughtered some justice too...

You think I don't care about the victims of other places in the world? I assure you I do. When we're talking about Iraq, I bring up the death tolls in Iraq.

"Nobody knows how many people have died so far, but the commonly cited number of 50,000 is certainly too low... Eric Reeves, an independent Sudan watcher who has analyzed family death rates reported by displaced people, puts the total death count at 300,000."

That's all from your first source. Which appears to be reputable. Your second source threw out some pretty bold claims, but when I got to the end, I couldn't find any sources. Looks like the editor of IntellectualConservative.com has issues with citing sources?

Also both sources tack on to the toll of those who died who starved and died of exposure as a result of being displaced. Do you know what would happen to the Afghanistan toll of, what I recently heard to be 3,000, if we added the number of people that died of exposure and starvation as a result of being displaced? The UN says that 8-9 MILLION people were dependent on international aid workers that left as a result of the US's actions in Afghanistan. Howard Zinn would say that about 300,000 people were dying every month at the beginning of that conflict, but Howard Zinn isn't exactly an unbiased author. Pakistan had a flood of refugees from Afghanistan and they didn't bother to count them, but can you imagine the propaganda they must have heard? And the sad part is we made it so easy.

Those are government actions.

What happened in Rwanda is the result of retalliation from the Hutus toward the Tutsis. It was not a massacre based on religious affiliation. It was based on how the Dutch had categorized them.

Gandhi>Bush said:
You think I don't care about the victims of other places in the world? I assure you I do. When we're talking about Iraq, I bring up the death tolls in Iraq.

"Nobody knows how many people have died so far, but the commonly cited number of 50,000 is certainly too low... Eric Reeves, an independent Sudan watcher who has analyzed family death rates reported by displaced people, puts the total death count at 300,000."

That's all from your first source. Which appears to be reputable. Your second source threw out some pretty bold claims, but when I got to the end, I couldn't find any sources. Looks like the editor of IntellectualConservative.com has issues with citing sources?

Also both sources tack on to the toll of those who died who starved and died of exposure as a result of being displaced. Do you know what would happen to the Afghanistan toll of, what I recently heard to be 3,000, if we added the number of people that died of exposure and starvation as a result of being displaced? The UN says that 8-9 MILLION people were dependent on international aid workers that left as a result of the US's actions in Afghanistan. Howard Zinn would say that about 300,000 people were dying every month at the beginning of that conflict, but Howard Zinn isn't exactly an unbiased author. Pakistan had a flood of refugees from Afghanistan and they didn't bother to count them, but can you imagine the propaganda they must have heard? And the sad part is we made it so easy.

Those are government actions.

What happened in Rwanda is the result of retalliation from the Hutus toward the Tutsis. It was not a massacre based on religious affiliation. It was based on how the Dutch had categorized them.

Yes, yes, we all know the numbers in Iraq. Despite your wanting to admit it, the fact is, we have killed very few civilians. The majority of civilians killed are from extremists. You do have TV? Trust me, I've seen it up close. If you care about the civilians, then why do you protest the ridding of their 30 year abuser? He wasn't going to be talked out of leadership. And I don't think 16 million Iraqi's (I subtracted Baathist Sunni supporters) cared to suffer anymore than they did. In the mean time, they have to put up with the zealousy that murders in the name of a blasphemous Arab version of Islam, until they roll up their sleeves and progress forward and away from what the extremists want for them.

We also know the numbers in Afghanistan. It's sad that "8-9 million" were dependent on foreign aid under the Taliban in the first place. All the more reason to remove them. They too, weren't going to be talked out of power. Now they have a chance to progress and not be dependent on foreign aid.

Throw all the territorial, oil, former colonolization smoke into the mix, but once it's stripped away you have extremists on a rampage. At the heart of their blood shed was their religion and their quest to rid with "divine" rights.

How about the Sudan? Shall we just have a sit down with the extremists their and talk them into loving their neighbors?

GySgt said:
Yes, yes, we all know the numbers in Iraq. Despite your wanting to admit it, the fact is, we have killed very few civilians. The majority of civilians killed are from extremists. You do have TV? Trust me, I've seen it up close. If you care about the civilians, then why do you protest the ridding of their 30 year abuser? He wasn't going to be talked out of leadership. And I don't think 16 million Iraqi's (I subtracted Baathist Sunni supporters) cared to suffer anymore than they did. In the mean time, they have to put up with the zealousy that murders in the name of a blasphemous Arab version of Islam, until they roll up their sleeves and progress forward and away from what the extremists want for them.

We could force him out of leadership. We would need allies. That includes France and Germany and Russia. We would have to fight in a wholly new that would make America an example and a saint. As a super power, we must set the standard for what a great country is. We must set a standard for how to solve problems. Bombing and occupying looks bad to the Islamic Middle East. If we are to win the war on terror, we must win the people. I don't believe the US is successfully doing that ro can do that with a war.

We also know the numbers in Afghanistan. It's sad that "8-9 million" were dependent on foreign aid under the Taliban in the first place. All the more reason to remove them. They too, weren't going to be talked out of power. Now they have a chance to progress and not be dependent on foreign aid.

Wherein lies the Talibans power? Oil? What?

Throw all the territorial, oil, former colonolization smoke into the mix, but once it's stripped away you have extremists on a rampage. At the heart of their blood shed was their religion and their quest to rid with "divine" rights.

Rwanda wasn't about religion, at all. It was about tension between two psuedo-ethnic groups. As far as the others, I believe religion plays a part, but there are other factors that make it so easy to succumb to hateful ideologies like that of radical Islam.

How about the Sudan? Shall we just have a sit down with the extremists their and talk them into loving their neighbors?

Talky, talk, talky. No more talky. I must admit I am unfamiliar with the motivations of the Sudanese genocide.

Gandhi>Bush said:
We could force him out of leadership. We would need allies. That includes France and Germany and Russia. We would have to fight in a wholly new that would make America an example and a saint. As a super power, we must set the standard for what a great country is. We must set a standard for how to solve problems. Bombing and occupying looks bad to the Islamic Middle East. If we are to win the war on terror, we must win the people. I don't believe the US is successfully doing that ro can do that with a war.

Wherein lies the Talibans power? Oil? What?

Rwanda wasn't about religion, at all. It was about tension between two psuedo-ethnic groups. As far as the others, I believe religion plays a part, but there are other factors that make it so easy to succumb to hateful ideologies like that of radical Islam.

Talky, talk, talky. No more talky. I must admit I am unfamiliar with the motivations of the Sudanese genocide.

Well, as you should have plainly seen by now, France, Germany and Russia had other ideas and motives for keeping him in power. Amazing how their people dismiss that fact, while crying about America's "victims." THEY are what I call "the global left."

Their power?? They controlled Afghanistan. They oppressed their people and that is why they needed foreign aid.

The Sudanese situation was pure Islamic extremism. Bin Laden had a hand in that. They slaughtered over two million Christians and went on to slaughter 700,000 Muslims over what they called "divine" rights throughout the 90's. The entire world scoffed, the UN pointed out the attrocity but they did nothing. Our President made a speech aftyer the fact, and made it clear that the entire world is to blame for not intervening. Of course, it's easier to apologize for not acting than to act and watch your polls slip.

Last edited:
Gandhi>Bush said:

Its been 40 years since the WWII and America has been the biggest supporter of Israel, the US can not leave Israel, because Jewish business is very prosperous in the United states. That is a good enough economic reason to stay in Israel. The US is supporting Taiwan and japan, for many of the same reasons. Terrorism will continue against the US as long as it supports Israel. Afghanistan was completely necessary, Al Quida could not be allowed to kill the innocent and destroy so much business such as 9/11 ever again. I read there where billion dollar barabonds just floating around the city. Afghanistan had to be done.

Iraq, not so much, i think Iraq should have been left alone, We should have demanded and bitched like children to Europe and squeeze them with U.N. sanctions. We did kinda try that but France, Germany and Russia had deals with Iraq so they didn't want to mess with their business. The only thing we could do is fund some kinda of coupe or support Iran; if this would have worked to remove steam, Europe would have lost those deals because of the new gov. in power. Europe denied helping with the UN. and i think it was China that declared they would veto it.

What upsets me is that we where rushed into war over there by a president, that put the looming idea that weapons of mass destruction where over there in the heads of a lot of Americans. Americans all know about WMD and have a strong enough mind to imagine what would happen if one was used in a US city. The US believed Steam was also making biological weapons, Which even the most ignorant voting American could understand the outcome of some kind of viral airborn disease would have a massive death toll. They Jumped on board with the with the Republicans during the last election because they republicans where presenting a safer future in America. Kerry was a bigtime supporter of the UN and its policies, what happened though is that the Republican party scarred the crap out of the average American into voting them back into office. Thats one of the reasons that Colon Powell said why he retired, is because he was given false info from the Bush administration, To support a war with Iraq.

There where no weapons of mass destruction found, now if they went to Syria before the war or where rushed out. I believe our president should been responsible enough to know where they went, considering he is the leader of the most powerful country in the world. I would rather have held out with the idea that Iraq had WMD. Then if Iraq pulls something like a dirty bomb or uses or uses their WoMD. Then we go in there and do whatever we want, Declare martial law and don't allow in reporters. We switch the gov. and If there are any more problems over there we let Israel help us out. I don't want another 9/11 or worse but i think that if one happened we would go over there and get enough money to be more than Equal. We use that money to help take us away from the use of oil and dependency on on the middle east after that.

Because of this hasty mess we where put in im going to vote dem. next election

Americans !
I know many,most are very nice people ,the ones I know at least are .
they would be upper middle class knowledgeable people though
it isn't a real cross section of america
I don't hate Americans ,I don't anyone
as far as the US GOVT. well everyone dislikes a bully
what american soldiers do in iraq is the lowest a human can possible go
torture, abusive and excessive force .over 100,000 citizens dead in Iraq
going against the geneiva convention numerous time showing no regard for the people of Iraq as if they were not human
Some how america's youth has been raised to believe that they are better then the rest of the world
I feel bad for Iraqian citizens but most of all I feel bad for America the america I use to know is gone replaced by something foreign and evil
now America teeters on the brink of colapse the rest of the world is in shock with what they see
a baboon in power that cant speak without a drunkard's memory lapse
the both political parties corrupt beyond belief
I feel bad for Americans they have alot of growing up to do
and the Shame of the nation the Shame!

GySgt said:
In fact, while we're at it, let's do nothing for anybody and let the world rot....you know, since we might kill some civilians by helping. That way we can claim that we are great "humanitarians", because people's sufferings don't matter unless you can point at American action...right?:roll:

If it's 1 thing I've come to unerstand, it's the fact that if you want to be a peacemaker, you have to pave the way by kicking some ass.:2razz:

Canuck said:
Americans !

Citizens huh. Is that the new liberal word for terrorists?

GySgt said:
Well, as you should have plainly seen by now, France, Germany and Russia had other ideas and motives for keeping him in power. Amazing how their people dismiss that fact, while crying about America's "victims." THEY are what I call "the global left."

Can you explain to me what motives it is that prevents them from being our allies?

Their power?? They controlled Afghanistan. They oppressed their people and that is why they needed foreign aid.

Freedom isn't free and neither is oppression. They were getting money from somewhere. The same year we invaded we gave them 42 million dollars for beheading opium farmers, but I don't really think that was their primary source of income.

The Sudanese situation was pure Islamic extremism. Bin Laden had a hand in that. They slaughtered over two million Christians and went on to slaughter 700,000 Muslims over what they called "divine" rights throughout the 90's. The entire world scoffed, the UN pointed out the attrocity but they did nothing. Our President made a speech aftyer the fact, and made it clear that the entire world is to blame for not intervening. Of course, it's easier to apologize for not acting than to act and watch your polls slip.

2 million people is grosely inflated. So is 700,000. Your own sources admit that the official site of deaths is around 50,000, and I would agree that that particular statistic is quite an understatement to say the least.

2 million people it says have been displaced. No one knows for sure how many have been killed.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Can you explain to me what motives it is that prevents them from being our allies?

Freedom isn't free and neither is oppression. They were getting money from somewhere. The same year we invaded we gave them 42 million dollars for beheading opium farmers, but I don't really think that was their primary source of income.

2 million people is grosely inflated. So is 700,000. Your own sources admit that the official site of deaths is around 50,000, and I would agree that that particular statistic is quite an understatement to say the least.

2 million people it says have been displaced. No one knows for sure how many have been killed.

1) There is nothing to prevent them from being our Allies. I was referring to their back stabbings during the 90's with Iraq. Russia is a whole different story. They are embracing the Iranians. Ain't money grand?

2) So your saying we gave them 42 million dollars with the contract of slicing off the heads of opium farmers? We also have been the greatest financial aid to the Palestinians. There own Muslim brothers don't give as much as we do. Does this mean thet we back Palestine's rocket attacks into Israel? Why must you always look at everything from the "America the guilty" aspect? Europe gives all kinds of financial aid to the governments of Africa. Most of that money lines the pockets of the very individuals that U.S. Marines fight in the HOA. Does this mean that Europe is backing the spread of Islamic fundamentalism in Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia?

3) I'm not going to argue what your opinion is of how many people have been slaughtered in Sudan. It really doesn't matter. It was worldy recognized as a problem and we did nothing. You may go on the Internet and search and find numbers through a vast spectrum.
http://newsalerts.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4268733.stm
Here's another site that brings the number to 300,000 or more. The number was not the point. The point was that this problem is spreading from the Middle East. Aren't you the pacifist? Are they simply practicing their "freedom to religion?" In the interest of peace, should we just protest as an untold number of people die for the extremists god? Not everyone was born into a life of priveledge luke us. Some people live in fear, where talk is cheap and action saves your life.

Last edited:
Canuck said:
Americans !
I know many,most are very nice people ,the ones I know at least are .
they would be upper middle class knowledgeable people though
it isn't a real cross section of america
I don't hate Americans ,I don't anyone
as far as the US GOVT. well everyone dislikes a bully
what american soldiers do in iraq is the lowest a human can possible go
going against the geneiva convention numerous time showing no regard for the people of Iraq as if they were not human
Some how america's youth has been raised to believe that they are better then the rest of the world
I feel bad for Iraqian citizens but most of all I feel bad for America the america I use to know is gone replaced by something foreign and evil
now America teeters on the brink of colapse the rest of the world is in shock with what they see
a baboon in power that cant speak without a drunkard's memory lapse
the both political parties corrupt beyond belief
I feel bad for Americans they have alot of growing up to do
and the Shame of the nation the Shame!

Isn't there an age minimum for this site? I'm just asking is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom