• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why should anyone listen to BLM?

Trump's DHS named right wing extremists as the major threat in America

Deny that
So what?

We aren't talking about "major threat". We are talking about BLM.

It sucks when the only response you have is to deflect, doesn't it?

So what?

We aren't talking about "major threat". We are talking about BLM.

It sucks when the only response you have is to deflect, doesn't it?
It sucks that the right wing is so violent

BLM literally tried to prevent the Compton police officers who were shot, from receiving medical treatment. They gleefully celebrated, and publicly wished death to the two officers. Can anyone tell me why we should listen to a single thing they have to say from here on out?

Why do politicians listen to any extreme group?

But it doesn't suck when BLM/Antifa are so violent...right?

You are dismissed.

You couldn't dismiss a dust particle. You support idiotic conspiracies that are so ****ing retarded you lost ANY ground to talk about anyone else being dismissed. Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

White supremacists present the gravest terror threat to the United States, according to a draft report from the Department of Homeland Security.

Two later draft versions of the same document — all of which were reviewed by POLITICO — describe the threat from white supremacists in slightly different language. But all three drafts describe the threat from white supremacists as the deadliest domestic terror threat facing the U.S., listed above the immediate danger from foreign terrorist groups.

@countryboy
"Why should anyone listen to BLM?"

Frankly I couldn't care less if you listen to BLM™ or not.
But black lives matter, if you agree, then say so...say that black lives matter, as in "they matter, too."
Long as you agree that black lives matter too, I couldn't care less who you listen to, because I was already saying that black lives mattered on 28 August 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C., when Dr. King gave his speech.
I was fifty-six years old when BLM™ became an activist group. They're a couple of kids who think they have all the answers but all I care about is equality among the races, and an end to this "new Confederacy" bullshit that's become popular again under Trump.

Bullshit.

NO amount of grievance will justify burning, destroying and looting your city...which is exactly what BLM does everywhere.

Huh...that is actually a very good example of bullshit, Mycroft, good for you.

In the meantime, America wouldn't even exist if it weren't for people engaging in violence over a grievance. But, of course, those guys were the right color, so instead of calling them bullshit, you call them Founders.

Good grief, but you are easy to dismiss. Fix your damn cops.

Huh...that is actually a very good example of bullshit, Mycroft, good for you.

In the meantime, America wouldn't even exist if it weren't for people engaging in violence over a grievance. But, of course, those guys were the right color, so instead of calling them bullshit, you call them Founders.

Good grief, but you are easy to dismiss. Fix your damn cops.
Good Job, Dude!!!

You finally managed to slap down your race card.

You are dismissed.

Good Job, Dude!!!

You finally managed to slap down your race card.

You are dismissed.

Ah well, at least you had the decency not to deny it. Could be the first bit of integrity I've seen from you since joining this site. The "good job" belongs entirely to you.

In the meantime, BLM resembles your Founders more than you ever will. Ouch.

So is that what you think should happen now? "Kill the White man", as the video you posted states?

Are you advocating killing all White people?

Those are the suppositions you need for your insanely racist views to make sense.

Those are the suppositions you need for your insanely racist views to make sense.
So tell me something, Ecofarm, if you say someone has "insanely racist views" is that the same thing as calling them a racist?

So tell me something, Ecofarm, if you say someone has "insanely racist views" is that the same thing as calling them a racist?

Here we go. The victim routine used by racists to shut down any recognition of racism. The old snowflake routine, "if someone says something is racist, that's a personal attack against me!"

No.

Someone calling something racist is not a personal attack against you. Someone calling something racist is not reason for you to scream personal victim and run wailing from the field.

You posted crap that is racist as ****. Deal with it.

Here we go. The victim routine used by racists to shut down any recognition of racism. The old snowflake routine, "if someone says something is racist, that's a personal attack against me!" No. Someone calling something racist is not a personal attack against you. Someone calling something racist is not reason for you to scream personal victim and run wailing from the field. You posted crap that is racist as ****. Deal with it.
You have clearly contradicted yourself here.

You say that, no, someone who affirms and posts what you then call "crap that is racist" is not the same as calling them a racist.

But .. isn't it?

It most certainly is, logically, by what's called "logical inference", and that holds the same weight as a clear declarative.

So you have a choice -- you can be recognized here as someone who makes errors of logic .. or you can be recognized as someone who is calling another person here a racist.

Which do you prefer?

By the way, nothing I post is racist, by definition of racist.

Back
Top Bottom