• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Is Biden Afraid To Be Interviewed On Cable News? (1 Viewer)

Why Is Biden Afraid Of Being Interviewed on Cable News?

• He is Afraid of Making Gaffes

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • His Campaign Directed Him Not To

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • He Is Afraid Of COVID

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • He Is Unsure Of His Own Positions On Issues

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • He Is Intimidated By People Asking Questions

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
You could have just asked.

I am supporting Biden to get rid of Trump. That's it. No further reason is needed.

You're supporting Biden to get rid of Trump, or you're supporting Biden because he's promising to pick a black female VP, and you think there's a good chance that the black female VP will become President as soon as Biden has a mental breakdown?

You're supporting Biden to get rid of Trump, or you're supporting Biden because he's promising to pick a black female VP, and you think there's a good chance that the black female VP will become President as soon as Biden has a mental breakdown?

You have a problem with the idea of a black female VP?

You have a problem with the idea of a black female VP?

Not at all. I have a problem with Democrats nominating a candidate, and hiding him from the public to disguise his mental fitness for office.

With the motivation being that he will soon lose ability to govern, and then a VP pick will slide into office.

If you all wanted a black female in office, you should have chosen a black female as your presidential candidate.

It is now almost August, and we still know very little about Joe Biden. Nearly every other Presidential Candidate in the past two decades has made frequent appearances on Cable News.

What is Joe Biden afraid of?

No need to. He is so far ahead he just coast

Yes.
Pushing fake polls is a mistake.

So is bragging to the world that your doctors thought you wouldn't do so well on a dementia screening exam.
That is also a mistake.

Bragging about how hard the questions on a dementia screening exam were for you is also a mistake.

Under what circumstances would your doctor ask you to take a dementia screening test?
What would you tell the world about the exam if your doctor did ask you to take one?
Would you tell everyone about how hard it was for you to pass the dementia screening exam?
Why or why not?

Trump giving hour long speeches with no teleprompter and constantly out whiting and verbally destroying hostile journalist makes dementia not a factor

Creepy Joe not able to complete two sentences while reading them off notes make dementia a huge issue.

I believe those tests are standard for annual physicals for people in their 70's.

Trump giving hour long speeches with no teleprompter and constantly out whiting and verbally destroying hostile journalist makes dementia not a factor

Creepy Joe not able to complete two sentences while reading them off notes make dementia a huge issue.

I believe those tests are standard for annual physicals for people in their 70's.

Trump talked about how we retook the airports in the revolutionary war. Lol

He has lost it

No need to. He is so far ahead he just coast

Just pointing out here, again, that every liberal argument now comes down to their own shady weighted polling system. ;)

Guess what? He's not far ahead, that is, if you actually sample a proportionate number of Democrats and Republicans.

Just pointing out here, again, that every liberal argument now comes down to their own shady weighted polling system. ;)

That's nice.

Trump is going down. Lol

Not at all. I have a problem with Democrats nominating a candidate, and hiding him from the public to disguise his mental fitness for office.

With the motivation being that he will soon lose ability to govern, and then a VP pick will slide into office.

If you all wanted a black female in office, you should have chosen a black female as your presidential candidate.

Gentle people,

Said a Trump bot has brought up the issue of mental fitness.

I read the good Dr. Mary L. Trump's book on her uncle. She personally knows the guy especially from a clinical point of view. What people get from the book is Trump does have problems. He can be classified as a sociopathic or pathological (malignant) narcissist. Now, there is nothing in the law books that would prevent someone with Trump's issues from being president. What he does not need are enablers like Moscow Mitch who people suspect is using him for his own agenda. The Russians and Chinese we hear would like him to remain president because they view him as weak and malleable. They are in competition with each other to be the last person to speak with him.

Gentle people,

Said a Trump bot has brought up the issue of mental fitness.

I read the good Dr. Mary L. Trump's book on her uncle. She personally knows the guy especially from a clinical point of view. What people get from the book is Trump does have problems. He can be classified as a sociopathic or pathological (malignant) narcissist. Now, there is nothing in the law books that would prevent someone with Trump's issues from being president. What he does not need are enablers like Moscow Mitch who people suspect is using him for his own agenda. The Russians and Chinese we hear would like him to remain president because they view him as weak and malleable. They are in competition with each other to be the last person to speak with him.

If you all weren't hiding Biden from us, there would be no question as to his mental fitness, correct?

If you all weren't hiding Biden from us, there would be no question as to his mental fitness, correct?

There is significant cause of concern regarding trumps mental fitness

Did they invent the exact quotes from The Donald? It's all on video too.

trump chris wallace interview - Bing

It has verbatims from the interview.

Feel free to prove the assessments in the article wrong. LOL, I've even seen the video where The Donald faked it...like with the data and then he refused to show the interviewer! :lol:

Otherwise, you fail :shrug:​

So...you cant then?

Some of you are far gone with TDS

If you say so.
Lot's a folks w/ dementia can ramble on for an hours and hours at a time w/o a teleprompter.

I see why you'd rather look at than the fact Trump's been bragging about embarrassing personal **** in public w/o a clue that he's embarrassing himself.

I can see why you would want to believe that.

Some of you are far gone with TDS

Do we have a Hall of Irony?

attachment.php

Trump talked about how we retook the airports in the revolutionary war. Lol

He has lost it

Wow. So one of the few teleprompter speeches he gives and the rain knocked it's electricity out. Without missing a beat he continues the speech from memory but at one point accidently says "Airports" instead of "Seaports".

And this is the best you can come up with,,,,, Checkmate you lose.

Wow. So one of the few teleprompter speeches he gives and the rain knocked it's electricity out. Without missing a beat he continues the speech from memory but at one point accidently says "Airports" instead of "Seaports".

And this is the best you can come up with,,,,, Checkmate you lose.

Oh I got plenty more. He said he had not left the White House in months...he was in another state a few days before.

Need more? Lol

Oh I got plenty more. He said he had not left the White House in months...he was in another state a few days before.

Need more? Lol

Nice try. Not a "few days", a month before.

Ya, saying "I haven't left the WH in months" instead of saying "I haven't left the WH in a month" is just so damming.

You must be miserable being this desperate.

Creepy Joe cant complete two sentences written down for him while the President is the sharpest man in any room he walks into. How many time do you need to see him turn a CNN reporter into a whinny bitch?

I missed the line, the first time around, where Biden, after telling Joy Reid that he would specifically choose a black female for VP, then joked with her that she was on his short list.

I don't think Biden himself understands that he sees people in categories.

It is now almost August, and we still know very little about Joe Biden. Nearly every other Presidential Candidate in the past two decades has made frequent appearances on Cable News.

What is Joe Biden afraid of?

Biden is afraid of answering questions on the fly, where he does not have the questions ahead of time where his staff can prepare politically correct answers.

If he cannot plagiarize, Biden is in trouble.

Nice try. Not a "few days", a month before.

Ya, saying "I haven't left the WH in months" instead of saying "I haven't left the WH in a month" is just so damming.

You must be miserable being this desperate.

Creepy Joe cant complete two sentences written down for him while the President is the sharpest man in any room he walks into. How many time do you need to see him turn a CNN reporter into a whinny bitch?

U mean Whiney

Liked this post

Can't figure out how Biden is the D nominee

Oh yeh...he's malleable...a puppet.. how could I forget?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom