• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I’m voting for Trump, let me make a short list.

Even with the warts, he's better than anything seem to be able to present. what you've got learning for president and vice president right now is a senile old man and a walking skin color. The second runner-up was a communist.

How old is Trump; speaking of senile old men? Oh yes, 74...

Last edited:
I'm a registered democrat and I'm voting for Trump. I just don't feel like the democratic party has its act together enough to deserve my vote.

Sure you are. You think Trump has earned your vote for a second term of the chaos we now have?

The Atlantic lied about that.

You don't even have criticism based on reality.

The Atlantic lied? :lamo Did Trump lie when he said he deliberately downplayed the pandemic? No, but he lied when he said it was to avoid you panicking. Nowhere else in the world panicked-or is hysteria a uniquely American phenomenon?

The Atlantic lied? :lamo Did Trump lie when he said he deliberately downplayed the pandemic? No, but he lied when he said it was to avoid you panicking. Nowhere else in the world panicked-or is hysteria a uniquely American phenomenon?
Yes the Atlantic made up the story about the veterans cemetery.

And no he didn't lie about downplaying the virus. That's a good thing. The media is sowing Hysteria as they typically do.

He pointed out that they were fake news he was correct.

i'm voting against Tweety because he's completely inept. it's time to move past this reality tv debacle.

Do you even have an idea what "inept" means? Hint: Obama was.

To answer all of those who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump." I'm not just voting for him...
I'm voting for the Sanctity of Life.
I'm voting for the Second Amendment.
I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice.
I'm voting for the Electoral College, and the Republic we live in.
I'm voting for Police, and law and order.
I'm voting in support of our Military, and the Veterans who fought for and died for this Country.
I'm voting and standing for our American Flag.
I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
I’m voting for secure borders.
I’m voting for every unborn soul the Democrats want to murder.
I’m voting for freedoms and our American Constitution.
I’m voting for good and against evil.
I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of this Country

That's quite the propaganda list. Of it, the one thing he's done, and it has been significant, is the appointment of SCOTUS judges.

Apparently Americans are the biggest ******s in the entire world. We can't handle being told the truth and need to be coddled in order to function in our daily lives. At least the Trump Cult feels this way and it shows. Must be why they think they need to carry a gun to the grocery store just to survive.

Yeah, you voted for all mawkish 'American flag' crap last time. You elected a loser, a thief, a fraudster, a pathological liar and a racist. No wonder the world is laughing at the stupidity of conservative voters. Trump has made a laughing stock of your country. Nobody trusts America under Trump either.

This coming from a Brit....

Yes the Atlantic made up the story about the veterans cemetery.

And no he didn't lie about downplaying the virus. That's a good thing. The media is sowing Hysteria as they typically do.

He pointed out that they were fake news he was correct.

They did? Explain then why both the German and French leaders had no problem whatsoever in attending. But Trump was worried about what remains of his absurd hairdo, getting damp?
You elected a *****; a whiny, weak little selfish child. Oh, and everything to Trump is 'fake news'. Except Fox-and even they are finally seeing the light...

Last edited:
Yeah, you voted for all mawkish 'American flag' crap last time. You elected a loser, a thief, a fraudster, a pathological liar and a racist. No wonder the world is laughing at the stupidity of conservative voters. Trump has made a laughing stock of your country. Nobody trusts America under Trump either.

Sadly, Trump's achievements seem to be inspiring far-right groups in Europe even as the majority in First World nations see him as a clown.

2017 European Far Right Finds Inspiration in Trump

2018 The party of Trump goes fully far-right

2019 Trump’s America shines bright for Europe’s radical New Right

2020 Trump Emerges as Inspiration for Germany’s Far Right
"Among German conspiracy theorists, ultranationalists and neo-Nazis, the American president is surfacing as a rallying cry, or even as a potential “liberator.”

i'm voting against Tweety because he's completely inept. it's time to move past this reality tv debacle.

And in America you are free to say that and post that and most importantly, do that!..
Greatest country on earth and yet people want to disrespect the flag, the symbol of a country that provides so much freedom and the ability to voice their concerns. The very idea of a Black National Anthem is repulsive to me as an American. Just as people out waving a Nazi flag is repulsive to me. You can honor the country and still protest, still voice your dissatisfaction, but the lack of patiotism is sad.

Sadly, Trump's achievements seem to be inspiring far-right groups in Europe even as the majority in First World nations see him as a clown.

2017 European Far Right Finds Inspiration in Trump

2018 The party of Trump goes fully far-right

2019 Trump’s America shines bright for Europe’s radical New Right

2020 Trump Emerges as Inspiration for Germany’s Far Right
"Among German conspiracy theorists, ultranationalists and neo-Nazis, the American president is surfacing as a rallying cry, or even as a potential “liberator.”

Yes. Not good.

And in America you are free to say that and post that and most importantly, do that!..
Greatest country on earth and yet people want to disrespect the flag, the symbol of a country that provides so much freedom and the ability to voice their concerns. The very idea of a Black National Anthem is repulsive to me as an American. Just as people out waving a Nazi flag is repulsive to me. You can honor the country and still protest, still voice your dissatisfaction, but the lack of patiotism is sad.

What is 'patriotism' and why demand allegiance because of an accident of birth? Your racism is showing; that is repulsive to me. Oh, and here's some news; America is not the greatest country on Earth and never has been. Who told you that? Brainwashing from birth, that's what. Pledges of allegiance, flags everywhere you look...sounds more like insecurity to me.

Well, the documented evidence contradicts whatever you prefer to believe. Theft of millions from his own 'charity'; referred to by the judge as a "shocking pattern of financial illegality". Defrauding hundreds of trusting students with his fake 'university' scam and being forced to fork out $25 million in reparations to avoid a court appearance. His race discrimination apartment case. I could go on, but you get the picture.
But of course all that is irrelevant because the lying sack of lard has promised you the earth. It's a pity he has delivered on nothing. I expect you'll vote for failure again; better luck next time, eh?

TDS is a terrible disease. It gives people hallucinations of seeing what they want to see.

Back
Top Bottom