• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I’m voting for Trump, let me make a short list.

Trump mostly brings it on himself. He's disrespected the Presidency and with more truth coming out, he deserves what he gets.

The left have been after Trump since day one and make up the **** they want to make up. It's just an updated version of birherism.

TDS is a terrible disease. It gives people hallucinations of seeing what they want to see.

Trump Devotion Sickness? I couldn't agree more. There is a cure however...it's called 'facing reality'. Nothing I posted was a lie, an exaggeration or media spin. Everything is documented fact. If you want the evidence, just ask.

They did? Explain then why both the German and French leaders had no problem whatsoever in attending. But Trump was worried about what remains of his absurd hairdo, getting damp?
You elected a *****; a whiny, weak little selfish child. Oh, and everything to Trump is 'fake news'. Except Fox-and even they are finally seeing the light...

Show proof that he said that some dubious anonymous source for notorious liars doesn't count.

And in America you are free to say that and post that and most importantly, do that!..
Greatest country on earth and yet people want to disrespect the flag, the symbol of a country that provides so much freedom and the ability to voice their concerns. The very idea of a Black National Anthem is repulsive to me as an American. Just as people out waving a Nazi flag is repulsive to me. You can honor the country and still protest, still voice your dissatisfaction, but the lack of patiotism is sad.

To quote Bob Dylan, "That's all I do is protest." I checked my calendar, and I didn't find flag burning plans on it or whatever else hate radio is probably crowing about these days. I do want to improve access to health care and make it more affordable for more people, though. In some circles, that is erroneously referred to as communism. In other first world circles, it's referred to as "Well, duh. We did that more than a half century ago."

The left have been after Trump since day one and make up the **** they want to make up. It's just an updated version of birherism.

Well, considering Trump's appalling record prior to getting elected, why wouldn't they be after him? Nobody has to invent anything; the thefts, fraud, racism, pathological lying (to you and his voters), is well documented. Or do you think he had a Damascene conversion into a decent, principled and honest person the day he got the job?
Trump will go down in history as the most disastrously incompetent excuse for a 'leader' in US presidential history. He makes even the terminally idiotic Sarah Palin look like a genius. "It is what it is".

Last edited:
To answer all of those who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump." I'm not just voting for him...
I'm voting for the Sanctity of Life. 196,440 Covid-19 deaths so far, many of which are due to Trump's handling of the virus
I'm voting for the Second Amendment. Democrats are for gun control. Not for banning guns. You don't want mass killings to stop?
I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice. No comment here. Democrats want progressive judges. Conservatives want to keep us in the dark ages.
I'm voting for the Electoral College, and the Republic we live in. Democrats want Democracy and more income, employment, and racial equality
I'm voting for Police, and law and order. No systemic racial control? More unarmed and non-threatening suspect killings?
I'm voting in support of our Military, and the Veterans who fought for and died for this Country. Hahahaha. Republicans, at least under Trump, disdain the military and our heroes
I'm voting and standing for our American Flag. pure bs. You are a patriot to Trump and not to our nation.
I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. Then you are voting for the wrong party. Trump wants people to do only what he wants them to do.
I’m voting for secure borders. Our country was formed by legal immigrants. Trump wants to stop legal immigration from countries not white
I’m voting for every unborn soul the Democrats want to murder. but you support the sacrificing of our elders to keep the economy going forward, right?
I’m voting for freedoms and our American Constitution. Trump has laughed at the Constitution. He has not followed the tenets of it (checks and balances)
I’m voting for good and against evil. Good in Trump? He has all 7 deadly sins and has none of the 7 virtues that God stated. In God's world, Trump is the devil.
I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of this Country. No, you are lying. You are voting for one person. A con artist that brainwashed your mind.

So much BS and misinformation. It is pathetic.

I don't see why any lefty would vote for Trump.

Anyone with common sense. I am far from being a lefty. I had hopes when he put in the majority of his cabinet. Tillerson, Mattis,, Kelly and Sessions were all good picks.

And in America you are free to say that and post that and most importantly, do that!..
Greatest country on earth and yet people want to disrespect the flag, the symbol of a country that provides so much freedom and the ability to voice their concerns. The very idea of a Black National Anthem is repulsive to me as an American. Just as people out waving a Nazi flag is repulsive to me. You can honor the country and still protest, still voice your dissatisfaction, but the lack of patiotism is sad.

The people I see as "disrespecting" the American flag are those who drape it about their shoulders, who wear clothes that use the Stars and Stripes as part of a design - you know, those people who are violating 4 U.S. Code § 8.Respect for flag -- Trumpians
(d)The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

1 trump fan.jpg

(g)The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

2 trump flag.jpg

(j)No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform.

3 trump fans.jpg

The people I see as "disrespecting" the American flag are those who drape it about their shoulders, who wear clothes that use the Stars and Stripes as part of a design - you know, those people who are violating 4 U.S. Code § 8.Respect for flag -- Trumpians
(d)The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

(g)The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

I'm sorry to break this to you but those aren't flags being used as apparel. It's apparel designed to resemble the flag.

I'm sorry to break this to you but those aren't flags being used as apparel. It's apparel designed to resemble the flag.

As you obviously failed to read the words in my post, I will make them larger - get your eyes checked.

As you obviously failed to read the words in my post, I will make them larger - get your eyes checked.

Again no part of the flag was used in making these clothes. They were simply made to resemble the flag.

Voting for Trump is:
Voting for the virus
Voting for Putin
Voting for KJU
Voting for MBS
Voting for Erdogan
VOTIMG FOR XI for you labor fans
Voting to continue to destroy small businesses
Voting for the fires in the west
Voting for the floods in the farm belt
Voting for the Hurricanes (Donnie would need a new supply of sharpies in a second term)
Voting for divisiveness and domestic conflict
VOTING FOR A RACIST

Did I mention voting for the virus

It has now gotten so bad that the lunatic left is actually blaming Trump for the weather.

It has now gotten so bad that the lunatic left is actually blaming Trump for the weather.

Rather it has gotten so bad, the radical right is unwilling to discuss matters that affect all Americans because they already KNOW the answers to every question.

Things Churchill didn't say:

- the Blitz is a hoax
- the Nazis will miraculously be gone by April
- going to a fallout shelter is voluntary; I don't think I'll be doing it
- I don't take responsibility at all

Rather it has gotten so bad, the radical right is unwilling to discuss matters that affect all Americans because they already KNOW the answers to every question.

So, what matters affect all Americans? Taxes? Yes, they need to be lowered and cut spending on welfare.

I have no problems, well fed, Good health insurance I pay for, comfortable, roof does not leak, all my stuff is paid for, (3 trucks, boat, guns, house, travel trailer, tools, dogs, cats, toys, etc) life is good. (After 40 yrs of hard steady blue collar work) and wife and I don’t hate each other.

PS, I’m not radical, don’t use drugs, never been arrested.

I doubt I get an answer. (Book marked to check back)

Last edited:
So prove it was about his hair, prove he said what the Atlantic claimed.

You're criticisms aren't even based in reality. Just conspiracies and hoaxes. That's why it's just reeeeing.

What else would it be about? He claims his security said the weather was too inclement to fly. It was the same weather in which Merkel, Macron and the rest of the leaders and their staff arrived in-and there are things called 'umbrellas' to fend the rain off with. Sorry, I don't buy Trump's feeble excuses.

Voting for Trump is:
Voting for the virus
Voting for Putin
Voting for KJU
Voting for MBS
Voting for Erdogan
VOTIMG FOR XI for you labor fans
Voting to continue to destroy small businesses
Voting for the fires in the west
Voting for the floods in the farm belt
Voting for the Hurricanes (Donnie would need a new supply of sharpies in a second term)
Voting for divisiveness and domestic conflict
VOTING FOR A RACIST

Did I mention voting for the virus

Sorry, No one sane believe your list.

-

Re: Why I’m voting for Trump, let me make a short list.

Again no part of the flag was used in making these clothes. They were simply made to resemble the flag.

And that is a violation of Section 3 of the flag code which prohibits: "any picture or representation [of the flag]...made of any substance or represented on any substance".

[USC02] 4 USC Ch. 1: THE FLAG

You should be embarrassed that a foreigner has to correct you about your own country's flag.

I’m voting for good and against evil.

I'm voting Trump as well. Look at this from CNN, the "two sides" of America, Black* and White*:

twosides.jpg

This is pretty nasty stuff: the "sides" being defined by race according to CNN. It's disgusting and hateful. CNN is a pile of trash. Trump 2020.

* races capitalized to conform to Ministry Racial Edict #664654423

To answer all of those who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump." I'm not just voting for him...
I'm voting for the Sanctity of Life.
I'm voting for the Second Amendment.
I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice.
I'm voting for the Electoral College, and the Republic we live in.
I'm voting for Police, and law and order.
I'm voting in support of our Military, and the Veterans who fought for and died for this Country.
I'm voting and standing for our American Flag.
I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
I’m voting for secure borders.
I’m voting for every unborn soul the Democrats want to murder.
I’m voting for freedoms and our American Constitution.
I’m voting for good and against evil.
I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of this Country

I can understand all that you are voting for except one.

I'm voting for good against evil. That is what I constantly hear DEMS say. I really do not care whether you are a DEM or a REP. If you are voting for BIDEN or TRUMP.
I do appreciate it if EVERYONE STOPS demonizing people who have political differences.

I would tell most people the same exact thing you are saying. When they ask me if I am voting for Trump or Biden, I tell them neither candidate is worthy of being president of this country but Trump supports more of the policies I align with.

I am sorry to inform everyone that I am not a white supremacist, a xenophobe, a rapist, or one of more than a dozen other crude insults you can hurl at me.

I'm voting Trump as well. Look at this from CNN, the "two sides" of America, Black* and White*:

View attachment 67294984

This is pretty nasty stuff: the "sides" being defined by race according to CNN. It's disgusting and hateful. CNN is a pile of trash. Trump 2020.

* races capitalized to conform to Ministry Racial Edict #664654423

Standard political trash designed to get poor people on both sides to fight with each other while the corporations and government establishment continue living the life of luxury.
The poor black people in the inner city and the poor white people in the rural areas are not the reason for our societal problems.

Back
Top Bottom