• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why I’m voting for Trump, let me make a short list.

Assuming that Trump has totally failed the right in accomplishing anything they want, why should the right vote for a party who has zero plans to accomplish the goals the right wants? Biden claims he is going to unite Americans. What does he have to offer the right to unite with them?

I can't say. "the right" as you say will defend a guy who straight up admitted on tape he down plays a deadly virus and still vote for that guy. I can't think of what it would take for them to think of their countrypeople first at this point.

To answer all of those who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump." I'm not just voting for him...
I'm voting for the Sanctity of Life.
I'm voting for the Second Amendment.
I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice.
I'm voting for the Electoral College, and the Republic we live in.
I'm voting for Police, and law and order.
I'm voting in support of our Military, and the Veterans who fought for and died for this Country.
I'm voting and standing for our American Flag.
I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.
I’m voting for secure borders.
I’m voting for every unborn soul the Democrats want to murder.
I’m voting for freedoms and our American Constitution.
I’m voting for good and against evil.
I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of this Country

Remember, you are also voting for lawlessness and disorder in the White House, and a president that thinks of the Constitution as an obstacle to be overcome by any means.

I can't say. "the right" as you say will defend a guy who straight up admitted on tape he down plays a deadly virus and still vote for that guy. I can't think of what it would take for them to think of their countrypeople first at this point.

That's just your TDS talking. Every president would have downplayed the virus and not sent the country into a panic. They do it all the time. Hell, Coumo and DeBlasio did it. If you think if Biden were president and they discover and asteroid is coming to wipe out the planet that Biden would actually tell us? No. He would lie and try to calm us to avoid mass lawlessness.

In the beginning of the pandemic groceries were already the victims of panic buying and people everywhere were hoarding stuff. What do you think would have happened if Trump had told everyone the truth? We wouldn't have been able to find the toilet paper we did. In the beginning they lied to us about not needing masks because they didn't want people panicking so much that the health providers couldn't find any PPE at all. They were already having a hard time. There are times such as these we need our leaders to lie to us.

Last edited:
That's just your TDS talking. Every president would have downplayed the virus and not sent the country into a panic. They do it all the time. Hell, Coumo and DeBlasio did it. If you think if Biden were president and they discover and asteroid is coming to wipe out the planet that Biden would actually tell us? No. He would lie and try to calm us to avoid mass lawlessness.

In the beginning of the pandemic groceries were already the victims of panic buying and people everywhere were hoarding stuff. What do you think would have happened if Trump had told everyone the truth? We wouldn't have been able to find the toilet paper we did. In the beginning they lied to us about not needing masks because they didn't want people panicking so much that the health providers couldn't find any PPE at all. They were already having a hard time. There are times such as these we need our leaders to lie to us.

Lol Trump called on Obama to resign over his Ebola handling that isn't anywhere near the Covid crisis yet you still don't expect his leadership to be better than a couple of Dems in NY. Talk about Trump Defense Syndrome. It's okay if Trump does it, everyone would have! Look - imaginary asteroids!

To answer all of those who would say “I can't believe you would vote for Trump." I'm not just voting for him...
I'm voting in support of our Military, and the Veterans who fought for and died for this Country.

The funny thing about this all the TDS people aren't pointing out how Trump doesn't support these things.

It's just the same autistic screeching.

The funny thing about this all the TDS people aren't pointing out how Trump doesn't support these things.

It's just the same autistic screeching.

I think lying to us about the severity of a plague that he then insisted wasn’t severe is pretty much all the proof we need that he doesn’t support any of those things.

But there are other examples too.

I think lying to us about the severity of a plague that he then insisted wasn’t severe is pretty much all the proof we need that he doesn’t support any of those things.

See autistic preaching.

Are you going to also tell me that he's literally Hitler?

Yeah the Democrats are evil. Wanting healthcare for every American when they should be more concerned with the sanctity of the flag.

Damn, that list is stupid. Anyone who “wants to speak my opinion and not be censured” is someone who want to say offensive things all the time and never be criticised for it. Hope to god you don’t live in a swing state.

Voting for a litany of brain-dead strawmen is what you're doing. Neither candidate is going to take your guns or your flag or your military. Abortion is and will be the law of the land, regardless of who uses that issue to get your vote.

See autistic preaching.

Are you going to also tell me that he's literally Hitler?

I don’t know what “autistic preaching” is but your church doesn’t have to look like mine, so god bless.

No, Hitler aimed his malice and ambition mostly externally. Trump hates his own country enough to put us in cages, round us up to silence us, and murder 100’s of 1000’s of us just for being NeverTrumpers.

And he has sooo many good MAGA citizens to carry his water.

Okay, maybe he’s Stupid Hitler? Diminished Returns Hitler?

Reeeeeee reeeeee he's a liar reeeeee and a racist reeeeee reeeeeee and a fascist reeeeee because he's not a Democrat reeeeeee reeeeee reeeeeee.

That's how anyone hears when someone who identifies with a domestic terrorist organization criticizes him.

Remember, you are also voting for lawlessness and disorder in the White House, and a president that thinks of the Constitution as an obstacle to be overcome by any means.

This.

And wow what a list of "reasons". It shows what the conservative "principles" have been reduced to. A worthless shallow Fox News graphic of an American Eagle carrying a Flag and screeching a bunch of stuff that sounds good and in reality makes zero sense.

I don’t know what “autistic preaching” is but your church doesn’t have to look like mine, so god bless.

No, Hitler aimed his malice and ambition mostly externally. Trump hates his own country enough to put us in cages, round us up to silence us, and murder 100’s of 1000’s of us just for being NeverTrumpers.

Fascists don't tend to really be all that smart. They fall ass-backwards into power.

Lol Trump called on Obama to resign over his Ebola handling that isn't anywhere near the Covid crisis yet you still don't expect his leadership to be better than a couple of Dems in NY. Talk about Trump Defense Syndrome. It's okay if Trump does it, everyone would have! Look - imaginary asteroids!

I voted for Obama in 2012. The right treated Obama like crap. The left treat Trump like crap times 10.

Reeeeeee reeeeee he's a liar reeeeee and a racist reeeeee reeeeeee and a fascist reeeeee because he's not a Democrat reeeeeee reeeeee reeeeeee.

That's how anyone hears when someone who identifies with a domestic terrorist organization criticizes him.

I’m sorry you’re going through this.

I voted for Obama in 2012. The right treated Obama like crap. The left treat Trump like crap times 10.

Probably because he’s killed 200k Americans. Obama did not do that, and the right still wanted him impeached over a tan suit.

We all have our standards for what we accept from presidents, I guess.

orange-man-bad.jpg

Everybody has already heard your pre programmed script.

That's why the right voted for Trump. He is all of the things you mentioned - to the left. To the right he is not.

Well, the documented evidence contradicts whatever you prefer to believe. Theft of millions from his own 'charity'; referred to by the judge as a "shocking pattern of financial illegality". Defrauding hundreds of trusting students with his fake 'university' scam and being forced to fork out $25 million in reparations to avoid a court appearance. His race discrimination apartment case. I could go on, but you get the picture.
But of course all that is irrelevant because the lying sack of lard has promised you the earth. It's a pity he has delivered on nothing. I expect you'll vote for failure again; better luck next time, eh?

Last edited:
I'm not sorry enough to quit your autistic screeching. Don't feel too bad though you're easy to tune out.

I will not feel bad when you don’t listen to me, why should I be any different than reason and education?

Well, the documented evidence contradicts whatever you prefer to believe. Theft of millions from his own 'charity'; referred to by the judge as a "shocking pattern of financial illegality". Defrauding hundreds of trusting students with his fake 'university' and being forced to fork out $25 million in reparations to avoid a court appearance. His race discrimination apartment case. I could go on, but you get the picture.
But of course all that is irrelevant because the lying sack of lard has promised you the earth. It's a pity he has delivered on nothing. I expect you'll vote for failure again; better luck next time, eh?

Even with the warts, he's better than anything seem to be able to present. what you've got learning for president and vice president right now is a senile old man and a walking skin color. The second runner-up was a communist.

I'm voting for...

...#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

Back
Top Bottom