• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do Trump opponents treat him worse than they would Adolf Hitler?

For all his obvious faults (and they are legion) Donald Trump is not and has never been remotely as evil as Hitler was.

Yet in a number of ways, Trump opponents treat him worse than they would Hitler.

How so? We've seen people here and elsewhere routinely criticize and condemn anything and everyone even remotely associated with Donald Trump.
Yet, we don't see those same people condemning architecture or German Shepherds (to name just two things) because Adolf Hitler was interested in both.

Why?
Doesn't strike me as right.

He just wasn’t as competent, clearly just as evil.

Trump did not exit power holed up in a bunker, shooting himself dead as enemies came into the capital looking for blood

Trump left in government helicopter, and by all accounts still a wealthy man

So no, he was not treated worse than Hitler

For all his obvious faults (and they are legion) Donald Trump is not and has never been remotely as evil as Hitler was.

Yet in a number of ways, Trump opponents treat him worse than they would Hitler.

How so? We've seen people here and elsewhere routinely criticize and condemn anything and everyone even remotely associated with Donald Trump.
Yet, we don't see those same people condemning architecture or German Shepherds (to name just two things) because Adolf Hitler was interested in both.

Why?

Prove that Trump was treated more poorly by modern Americans than Hitler would have been 80 years ago.

Why?

That doesn't follow. People aren't condemning the sport of golf even though Trump is interested in it. People DO condemn those who supported Hitler though. They generally refer to them as Nazis.

Why?

Did your little ox get hurt?

Let's send the US Armed Forces after Trump and also send teams of hitmen after Trump.

Then tell me about how you think Trump is Hitler

Why?
Your Trump victim card is expiring.

Why do Trump opponents treat him worse than they would Adolf Hitler?

Because nearly all are corporate-fascists demanding an authoritarian plutocratic and kleptocratic government. They love burning books and censorship.

riiiiight
You and your fellow Trump supporters are the only sane people left on the planet.
Democrats are the essence of all that's evil in the world

htler_last_picture.jpg
Hitler coming out of his bunker.

trump-golfing-eyestone_1484755212038_53365309_ver1.0_900_675.jpg
Trump coming out of his bunker.

Why do Hillary opponents treat her worse than Hitler?

Why do Obama opponents treat him worse than Hitler?

Why do Trump Supporters treat Mike Pence worse than Hitler?

Why does Dayton3 treat left-leaning DebatePolitics.com posters worse than Hitler?

the only way they can keep their multiple tent caucus together is to have hate filled constituents, so they do it when given a target.

of course, Trump certainly did not do himself any favors by making himself an easy target more often than not... not to say he deserves it in any sense, just that sometimes you have to choose your words carefully around cancel culture idiots.
Seems like a long winded way of saying nothing is ever Trump's fault. Why not go with that?

Why?
Someone needs a blankie.

But here, I'll play. Because Simpleton is a miserable piece of human offal who is not qualified to be a meter maid. He belongs in jail and will almost certainly end up there if the NY AG and Manhattan DA have anything to say about it. And I'm pretty sure the feds in the Southern District of NY have more than a few concerns up their sleeves.

It'll be a hoot watching the fat pig try and duck all this incoming now that he has zero immunity. A hoot I tell ya.

Why?
Well, he tried to be like Hitler and since he is an American and should not be acting that way, then we should treat him worse than a dead man.

Trump is a victim who was treated worse than Hitler.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had some funny ideas about how to respond to this topic, but for now, I'll just say that I'm glad that someone else is president. it's probably going to take a period of time to wrap my mind around it. my sources say that i should be back to my usual level of acerbic, sarcastic mirth in a few hours.

Why?

Trump was garbage. The only difference between him and Hitler is that Trump didn't shove people in concentration camps, and Trump supporters don't speak German. Most of them don't even speak coherent English.

Trump was garbage. The only difference between him and Hitler is that Trump didn't shove people in concentration camps, and Trump supporters don't speak German. Most of them don't even speak coherent English.
He would have if given enough time.

That was planned for the second term.

Hitler joined the military and worked his way to the top, Trump was afraid to do anything his daddy didn’t pay for.

Why?
Trump? ...
... Trump who?

Why?

Wow, what an "interesting" perspective. So, you're feeling enough butthurt on Trump's behalf that you are willing to compare his persecution to a man who the world spent millions of lives to stop? We did a hell of a lot more than criticize and condemn Hitler, we killed the mother****er. The last time I checked, Trump was still alive and eating. There's hyperbole and then there's delusional thinking and yours is the latter.

Trump doesn't have to kill millions of jews, gypsies, intellectuals, homosexuals and blacks to be the worse president that WE'VE had. It's enough that he was incompetent AND boastful, bigoted AND play the martyr, misinformed AND condescending, judgmental AND criminal. He came as close as any president we've had to transforming our nation in to a third world, banana republic. His economic policy was shamelessly self-serving, his public health policy was apathy to the sick, his foreign policy was to **** our allies and his domestic policy was to divide us.

Forgive me, but you mistake the hatred people have for what Trump represents as if its something personal. I assure you, I hate equally any other American who would do what he's done to divide and weaken our nation. Trump is not Hitler but he WILL go down in history with his own brand of infamy. His utter lack of leadership during a pandemic, his unequalled narcissism, his theft of American treasure and, especially, his traitorous, attempted coup and assassination of elected leaders will be remembered. No, not by you, of course, but by those who DON'T soft-sell modern fascism with absurd historical comparisons.

At least Hitler knew when he was beaten. Trump would still be in that bunker, bragging about his conquest of the United States.

Why?
I'm not even sure what your point is. Trump used to sell steaks. I love steaks. He used to (still does?) sell wine. I love wine.

Back
Top Bottom