• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did Fox News act like some hero died..Ginsburg promoted child murder

The death of a supreme court justice, especially one held in such high regard across the political spectrum, Scalia most of note, goes beyond the differences of opinion, beyond differences in political views.

RBG can be both respected and disagreed with at the same time.

The comments from fox commentators on RBG were barf-worthy..almost literally made me ill.

Do they really think libs are going to listen to them and think..hey those conservatives really are understanding and etc etc...

Doubt it.

When will the right ever learn, you cannot appease the Left in DC

And then there's this

If people want RBG worship they can tune into CNN or MSNBC or and or nbc or?...

Do we need another CNN?

Does this mean you now hate Reagan? He “promoted child murder”.

Yeh
..ain't about logic with libs..it's about being able to do whatever they want, every one else be damned..freedom and the good life for me but not for thee..that's some philosophy they've got there. No wonder they are accused of being un American
😂

I think you're getting your philosophies mixed up. White wingers are supposed to stroke it to Ayn Rand and the belief in rugged individualism.

Nope. My dads heart stopped. He lived 39 more years.
Try again
When the heart stops, the process of shutting down starts due to a lack of oxygen. You have a window of opportunity to restore the supplying oxygen and to re-start the heart. Past that window, you are dead irreversibly. Your dad did not reach that point but was on the way to it. Dying is not a moment. It's a process that starts with a heart that has stopped.

Quoting:

Medical Definition of death
The irreversible cessation of all vital functions especially as indicated by the permanent stoppage of the heart, respiration, and brain activity.

The opposite of "dead" is alive. "Fetus" is alive because its heart, respiration, and brain activity are functioning.

Now comes the feminazis' favorite bs: but they don't feel pain. My answer: I don't feel pain when I am under anesthesia, either.

Feminazis: They don't have feelings or awareness. Neither are those in a coma.

When the heart stops, the process of shutting down starts due to a lack of oxygen. You have a window of opportunity to restore the supplying oxygen and to re-start the heart. Past that window, you are dead irreversibly. Your dad did not reach that point but was on the way to it. Dying is not a moment. It's a process that starts with a heart that has stopped.

Quoting:

Medical Definition of death
The irreversible cessation of all vital functions especially as indicated by the permanent stoppage of the heart, respiration, and brain activity.

The opposite of "dead" is alive. "Fetus" is alive because its heart, respiration, and brain activity are functioning.

Now comes the feminazis' favorite bs: but they don't feel pain. My answer: I don't feel pain when I am under anesthesia, either.

Feminazis: They don't have feelings or awareness. Neither are those in a coma.
So we can kill anything that has the brain wave pattern of a fetus.....right?

The last moronic answer I got was "when it's born", which is nothing else but rephrasing the question. So, when exactly is that "fetus" "born"?
At birth? Yeah, born at birth. Brilliant.
When is "at birth"
When it's born.

Rinse and repeat....

A basic biology class might help you with this issue that you have...

The death of a supreme court justice, especially one held in such high regard across the political spectrum, Scalia most of note, goes beyond the differences of opinion, beyond differences in political views.

RBG can be both respected and disagreed with at the same time.
says who?

i don't respect someone who acted like she never even considered she may be wrong about such a grave matter as ending the lives of humans

says who?

i don't respect someone who acted like she never even considered she may be wrong about such a grave matter as ending the lives of humans

Do you respect Ronald Reagan?

The comments from fox commentators on RBG were barf-worthy..almost literally made me ill.

Do they really think libs are going to listen to them and think..hey those conservatives really are understanding and etc etc...

Doubt it.

When will the right ever learn, you cannot appease the Left in DC

And then there's this

If people want RBG worship they can tune into CNN or MSNBC or and or nbc or?...

Do we need another CNN?
It is clearly evident that you have no ability to evaluate people.

RBG was one of the finest and greatest Americans that ever lived and you criticizing her means you have no ability to discern right from wrong. Perfect example is that Trump put next to RBG would be a fly earning being swatted and RBG a heroic giant earning the highest honor possible.

How someone so small in size can tower over a big person is a beautiful thing to behold. It is like a mini ray of light entering and lighting up a huge black hole.

You can have her. Name six things that hero of yours did.

Because of her.....

* Women can take out a credit card in their own names without
a male signatory
* Women can't be fired for being pregnant
* Women can earn admittance into military academies
* Women are legally protected from any form of violence
* Women are allowed to live with their significant other without
being married
* Women can ask for divorce due to domestic violence
* Women can open their own bank accounts without male
permission
* Women can adopt a baby as a single woman
* Women are allowed to sue companies for pay discrimination
even after six months have passed

Because of her.....

* Women can take out a credit card in their own names without
a male signatory
* Women can't be fired for being pregnant
* Women can earn admittance into military academies
* Women are legally protected from any form of violence
* Women are allowed to live with their significant other without
being married
* Women can ask for divorce due to domestic violence
* Women can open their own bank accounts without male
permission
* Women can adopt a baby as a single woman
* Women are allowed to sue companies for pay discrimination
even after six months have passed
Walk me slowly from her action as a lawyer to how "women are legally protected from any form of violence".

And the children being tortured and murdered...libs always forget them
Neither children or fetuses are being tortured for murdered during an abortion. 95% of abortions take place before the 15th week. A fetus at 15 weeks is about the size of a small gerbil. The fetus is not sentient, it is not aware, it is unable to feel pain or any other sensation. It can not hear, see, speak, think. It can not move purposefully. It is less than 4 inches long and weighs 2.5 ounces. And no woman aborts lightly or without care. Abortion is a balance between the needs of the already born and the family resources to give a new life the loving care every child deserves.

Liberals are not the only women that get abortions. Anti-abortion women when faces with an unwanted pregnancy get abortions at exactly the same rate as pro-choice women.

Honoring RBG during a mourning period is what decent people do. At least for a day or so one should be human instead of hateful partisan monkeys. That goes both ways, btw.
I promise not to call the malignant narcissist scumbag POS a malignant narcissist scumbag POS for at least a week if he should suddenly die of a heart attack due to his obese body and poor food choices.

Comments from Fox commentators are always "barf-worthy," to use your words. Oh, that's right, this is why I never watch Fox NOISE anyway. As for your view on RBG, I'll just say I strongly disagree and let it go at that.

The libs accuse trump of being anti science when he disagrees w them in policy all the while saying an 8 month old child in the he womb is not a chiLd and or not human yet Sheez...inbelievable

What's unbelievable is anything Trump says. That anyone could believe him on anything these days is beyond me. Thankfully I don't have to.

Nah... I like to point out stupid posts as much as possible. I am sure that I will therefore be quoting your posts often.

Which will probably be a lot of work. I thank you for your service, in advance. (y)

You want to have fun with these ...whatever....ask at what precise moment does a "fetus" become a baby and watch them go into contortions - medically, legally, morally, and linguistically.
It's better than the Superbowl.

The last moronic answer I got was "when it's born", which is nothing else but rephrasing the question. So, when exactly is that "fetus" "born"?
The subject of abortion is debatable.

Definitions of “baby”, “fetus”, “human”, “person”, etc., are not.

If you want honest debate regarding abortion, stick to the correct definitions of those words.

Back
Top Bottom