• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did Fox News act like some hero died..Ginsburg promoted child murder

No, Feminazis are exactly what they are. Pushing the feminist agenda of attacking the proper traditional family, devaluing life in its most vulnerable stage, and ultimately, discriminating against white males who aren't metrosexual Leftists like themselves.

:rolleyes: So, a woman's deciding for herself that she wants no part of the "proper traditional family" or having children is "attacking" or "discriminating" now? Hardly.

Only those who accuse men of rapes that never happened. And lie about everything else. And read just the headlines.
To be continued....

BTW, you missed a comma.
Nah. You hate women

Is "birth" a process of some duration? Or a nanosecond?

If it is a process, where does it start and where does it end in terms of the baby emerging from the mother's body?
birth
noun, often attributive
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈbərth \
Definition of birth
(Entry 1 of 3)
1a: the emergence of a new individual from the body of its parent

Nah. You hate women
I forgot their shrieking voices and the ability to dry sob for hours to manipulate and lie.

And the ability to murder in cold blood, with full premeditation, and over time, while watching the trusting victim die slowly in agonizing pain. That life insurance benefit was too much to resist. This is when such women discover how useful antifreeze is.

And that Munchhausen by proxy crap when the mother brings her child to near-death just for the attention she got used to when she was 100 pounds lighter.

Or the lakes where you can drive a car with two little boys inside because mommy's boyfriend found mommy's boys a distraction and an obstacle in their romantic relationship.

And then there is Andrea Yates who one sunny day drowned all five of her kids because of her hormones. In her defense, those were not murders - just delayed abortion.

Men are better. They kill mostly strangers and for logical reasons. I didn't say good reasons. Just logical. And quickly.

More to come...

Last edited:
I forgot theirshrieking voices....
And the ability to murder in cold blood, with full premeditation, and over time, while watching the trusting victim in agonizing pain. That life insurance benefit was too much to resist. This is when such women discover how useful antifreeze is.
Or the lakes where you can drive a car with two little boys inside because mommy's boyfriend found mommy's boys a distraction and an obstacle in their romantic relationship.
And then there is Andrea Yates who one sunny day drowned all five of her kids because of her hormones. In her defense, those were not murders - just delayed abortion.

More to come...
More hate of women

Okay dokey pokey
If you and the other one think you are helping, think again. She is to womanhood what the BLM is to the civil rights movement. Repulsive and counterproductive.

If you and the other one think you are helping, think again. She is to womanhood what the BLM is to the civil rights movement. Repulsive and counterproductive.
Yeah BLM is great too. Cool bud

Yeah BLM is great too. Cool bud
Until you are alone at midnight with six of them walking toward you. Then, a dozen KKK red necks walking right behind you would look so cool, wouldn't they?

Until you are alone at midnight with six of them walking toward you. Then, a dozen KKK red necks walking right behind you would look so cool, wouldn't they?
I bet the KKK looks cool to you a lot of the time

It is clearly evident that you have no ability to evaluate people.

RBG was one of the finest and greatest Americans that ever lived and you criticizing her means you have no ability to discern right from wrong. Perfect example is that Trump put next to RBG would be a fly earning being swatted and RBG a heroic giant earning the highest honor possible.

How someone so small in size can tower over a big person is a beautiful thing to behold. It is like a mini ray of light entering and lighting up a huge black hole.
Part of me wants to barf again

She didn't care about everyone's rights, just the ppl she favored...never once seemed to give any thought to o the rights of the millions of children butchered in the US every year for years on end

We are called to uphold the rights of everyone, not just those who...VOTE

The comments from fox commentators on RBG were barf-worthy..almost literally made me ill.

Do they really think libs are going to listen to them and think..hey those conservatives really are understanding and etc etc...

Doubt it.

When will the right ever learn, you cannot appease the Left in DC

And then there's this

If people want RBG worship they can tune into CNN or MSNBC or and or nbc or?...

Do we need another CNN?
I was thinking she was getting some kind of special treatment. Talking about White Privilege good grief. I guess they are the only honorable lawyers in America lol

Until you understand how devoid of humanity and civilization the above statement is you won't understand why the values and beliefs of old, white, conservative men are being questioned.

I forgot their shrieking voices and the ability to dry sob for hours to manipulate and lie.

And the ability to murder in cold blood, with full premeditation, and over time, while watching the trusting victim die slowly in agonizing pain. That life insurance benefit was too much to resist. This is when such women discover how useful antifreeze is.

And that Munchhausen by proxy crap when the mother brings her child to near-death just for the attention she got used to when she was 100 pounds lighter.

Men are better. They kill mostly strangers and for logical reasons. I didn't say good reasons. Just logical. And quickly.

More to come...
You really are a woman hater.

A very confused and misinformed woman hater.

Until you understand how devoid of humanity and civilization the above statement is you won't understand why the values and beliefs of old, white, conservative men are being questioned.
Call Jesse Jackson.

Name one thing I mentioned that is not true.
You cited a small number of notorious cases that do not prove your false assertion. Far, far more men commit the same types of crimes, and worse. That is fact.

Your visceral anger and denial of what is common knowledge to just about (leaving room for other possible members of your “he man woman haters club”) everyone is just plain sad.

Back
Top Bottom