• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did Fox News act like some hero died..Ginsburg promoted child murder

From any and all criticism.

Why do you answer your own questions and, to make it worse, with a question?

I don't need help.
I'm sure she will get plenty of criticism from the wing nut assholes. Just look at this thread. Very classy.

I'm sure she will get plenty of criticism from the wing nut assholes. Just look at this thread. Very classy.
And I am sure not a single one was justified. Not even one, according to you.

Just trying to help you....

The libs accuse trump of being anti science when he disagrees w them in policy all the while saying an 8 month old child in the he womb is not a chiLd and or not human yet

Sheez...inbelievable

And I am sure not a single one was justified. Not even one, according to you.

Just trying to help you....
Well if you are sure far be it from me to say different. I don't recall saying anything about them being justified or not, maybe you can quote me where I did? If not then you should quit making shit up.

The libs accuse trump of being anti-science when he disagrees w them in policy all the while saying an 8-month-old child in the womb is not a child and or not human yet

Sheez...unbelievable
You want to have fun with these ...whatever....ask at what precise moment does a "fetus" become a baby and watch them go into contortions - medically, legally, morally, and linguistically.
It's better than the Superbowl.

The last moronic answer I got was "when it's born", which is nothing else but rephrasing the question. So, when exactly is that "fetus" "born"?

....and that "fetus"....Poor sucker. Actually, 50 million of them since Roe.

And those disgusting right-wingers....You know what these bastards do? They treat killing a pregnant woman as a double murder!!!!! How dare they???? The woman should have told the shooter that she is pregnant. Her fault. I guess she didn't love that baby - I am so sorry, I meant fetus - very much.

That’s purely for charging purposes. It has zero relevance to the fetus‘s status as a useless pile of shit that can wantonly be scraped out of us should we want to get rid of the little parasites, praise Allah.

You want to have fun with these ...whatever....ask at what precise moment does a "fetus" become a baby and watch them go into contortions - medically, legally, morally, and linguistically.

The last moronic answer I got was "when it's born", which is nothing else but rephrasing the question. So, when exactly is that "fetus" "born"?
At birth

Did you know we take people with perfectly good, strong heartbeats off life support *every* single day?

That’s purely for charging purposes. It has zero relevance to the fetus‘s status as a useless pile of shit that can wantonly be scraped out of us should we want to get rid of the little parasites, praise Allah.
Auntie your new look is scary! Change back.

At birth? Yeah, born at birth. Brilliant.
When is "at birth"
When it's born.

Rinse and repeat....

At birth? Yeah, born at birth. Brilliant.
When is "at birth"
When it's born.

Rinse and repeat....
You are answering your own question.

When do people die? At death

Yeh
..ain't about logic with libs..it's about being able to do whatever they want, every one else be damned..freedom and the good life for me but not for thee..that's some philosophy they've got there. No wonder they are accused of being un American

Yeh
..ain't about logic with libs..it's about being able to do whatever they want, every one else be damned..freedom and the good life for me but not for thee..that's some philosophy they've got there. No wonder they are accused of being un American
You personally can have an abortion any time you want

Honoring RBG during a mourning period is what decent people do. At least for a day or so one should be human instead of hateful partisan monkeys. That goes both ways, btw.

Yeh
When it is un American loser right wingers accusing them of being un American, then the accusation doesn't hold much weight.

Honoring RBG during a mourning period is what decent people do. At least for a day or so one should be human instead of hateful partisan monkeys. That goes both ways, btw.
You have to remember the people complaining about it are not decent people.

Yeh
By now, I am sure that all the women here are either lesbians, unmarried, or childless. No normal woman who is a mother would post the **** you read here on the subject. She is probably busy doing better things - like watching TV with her husband while the kids are playing upstairs, getting ready for bed.

The greatest reward for being a parent is being a grandparent. Few things can compete with that pleasure.

The comments from fox commentators on RBG were barf-worthy..almost literally made me ill.

Do they really think libs are going to listen to them and think..hey those conservatives really are understanding and etc etc...

Doubt it.

When will the right ever learn, you cannot appease the Left in DC

And then there's this

If people want RBG worship they can tune into CNN or MSNBC or and or nbc or?...

Do we need another CNN?

Ginsberg is one of the greatest Americans (people) ever.

She will be forever remembered as a Hero.

By now, I am sure that all the women here are either lesbians, unmarried, or childless. No normal woman who is a mother would post the **** you read here on the subject. She is probably busy doing better things - like watching TV with her husband while the kids are playing upstairs, getting ready for bed.

The greatest reward for being a parent is being a grandparent. Few things can compete with that pleasure.
And I am sure you a full of shit like most right wingers are.

Ginsberg is one of the greatest Americans (people) ever.

She will be forever remembered as a Hero.
You can have her. Name six things that hero of yours did.

Back
Top Bottom