• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Christians Should Engage in Oral Sex

They are the best moral guide there is....
Is that before or after the covered up the priests raping teenage boys? Or before or after they move the priest to avoid consequences and give him a fresh group of teenage boys to rape?

Sex without the possibility of procreation is sinful........

So you see Honey, since you're past your child-bearing years and since sex without the possibility of procreation is sinful, I simply MUST take on a younger wife.
God says so.

I don't make the rules.

oh, btw, you're done ****ing forever now

So you see Honey, since you're past your child-bearing years and since sex without the possibility of procreation is sinful, I simply MUST take on a younger wife.
God says so.

I don't make the rules.

oh, btw, you're done ****ing forever now
We are not animals. We can be better than the family dog, correct??

There seems to be some contradictions sometimes. Like, how we are all fallen and imperfect, undeserving of salvation, sinful by nature, BUT God loves us personally and thinks of us and has a purpose for us, and we as humans are the reason for Creation.... Odd.

But, then again, humans are walking contradictions, and the religious are not special cases in that regard.
Humans are also egotistical, believing they were specially created by a god in said god's image.

probably true for some people and some dogs

comparing ourselves to pets seems silly though, imho

Also, it's not clear that your question is truly related to the matter at hand instead of some other discussion entirely

If we're not animals what are we plants?

If in order to be better than the family dog in your opinion I must go without engaging in pleasurable sex. Sounds like the dog has a better life than you.

Who says? We are members of the animal kingdom and some like doggy style. What's wrong with that?

If sex is the limit of a good life........well, then, you are missing out................I don't consider my dog to be living a fuller life than I am, and all he wants does is screw everything.....
I never said sex was the limit of a good life. Sex (especially for pleasure) helps make for a good life.

What’s the ”penalty” for the “sin” of making love to your spouse after menopause?

Also, who sins more in that scenario? Is the man more or less sinful than the woman?

That is the point---there should be NO comparison. We are above the animals...
then why tf did you make that comparison?
that don't make no sense

anyway,
Why the hate on infertile folks?

infertile folks like ****ing too
♥ grannies need good loving ♥

then why tf did you make that comparison?
that don't make no sense

anyway,
Why the hate on infertile folks?

infertile folks like ****ing too
♥ grannies need good loving ♥
The Catholic Church formally decided that sex for the sole purpose of pleasure was not appropriate. Not necessarily because of the birth control issue, although they insist that every sexual encounter must be open to the possibility of pregnancy, but because the sex act is a worshipful expression of the love, self-sacrifice, and union of the marriage relationship.

This is deeper and richer than sex for pleasure, and it is certainly biblical to appreciate sex as a physical manifestation of God's statement that "they [the husband and wife] shall become one flesh" (Genesis 2:24). This point of view is also supported by 1 Corinthians 7:3-5. Individuals who seek sex merely for physical pleasure—even within a marriage—are not exemplifying the spirit of mutual submission God intended. Sex should be a part of and a result of a loving marriage relationship, not merely a physical release.

So women after a certain age just can't have sex?
That doesn't seem fair considering men can just keep going.

I wonder if the church was set up in the beginning just to manipulate people into believing they are the voice of God.
You nailed it.

That is the point---there should be NO comparison. We are above the animals...
Not really. We're more intelligent. But that's about it. We share the same basic instinctscand drives.

The answer is "Because it's fun."

The Catholic Church formally decided that sex for the sole purpose of pleasure was not appropriate.
Do you know why they "decided" that?
Self preservation.

Best way to try to guarantee members in the church (flow of money coming in) is to get them right out of the womb.

The "church" wants babies for their own selfish desires.

Easier to brainwash and manipulate humans into your fold when they're very young.

Back
Top Bottom