• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Christians Should Engage in Oral Sex

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Is oral sex in Christian marriage a sin? If it is not a sin is it optional or is it a requirement for Christian husbands and wives in marriage?

Do the Scriptures teach that the Penis and Semen May Only Go in the Vagina?​

The teaching of the Catholic Church is that all sex must be “procreative” or “open to life” or the orgasm must be “genital to genital”. In other words, all sexual relations between a man and his wife must end with his penis ejaculating in her vagina.

Now Catholics differ on whether a woman can orally pleasure her husband and the rule is only that he must finish in her vagina. And many Protestants believe this as well.

The problem is that the Bible never teaches this doctrine. It is a completely man-made doctrine.

Some have wrongly attempted to teach that the story of Onan in the Bible confirms that God only allows sex that is penile-vaginal intercourse and that the man must finish in his wife’s vagina each and every time:
==================================================
This article avoids the religiosity of gay sex in its several formats.

Is oral sex in Christian marriage a sin? If it is not a sin is it optional or is it a requirement for Christian husbands and wives in marriage?

The teaching of the Catholic Church is that all sex must be “procreative” or “open to life” or the orgasm must be “genital to genital”. In other words, all sexual relations between a man and his wife must end with his penis ejaculating in her vagina.

Now Catholics differ on whether a woman can orally pleasure her husband and the rule is only that he must finish in her vagina. And many Protestants believe this as well.

The problem is that the Bible never teaches this doctrine. It is a completely man-made doctrine.

Some have wrongly attempted to teach that the story of Onan in the Bible confirms that God only allows sex that is penile-vaginal intercourse and that the man must finish in his wife’s vagina each and every time:
Sex without the possibility of procreation is sinful........

I can't tell you how many times I've worried about Christians doing filthy sex perversions at home. :) :)
It's not perverse if the result is both parties feeling good about what they just did to each other.

I like to see ***** on their lips.

Millions of innocent sperm denied their role in creating precious babies every time they are released anywhere except inside the vaginas of fertile women of childbearing age.

Wanton harlots seeking sexual gratification through means that deny the possibility of precious babies.

IT IS ARMAGEDDON FOR THE SAKE OF ORGASM, I TELLS YA

Last edited:

I strongly support the act of oral sex. Fun for all involved!

Either way is good for me. Having been raised in parochial schools, sex was never mentioned. I had to use the classic 'by gosh & by golly' self-education method to figure out what we all had been missing.

It's not perverse if the result is both parties feeling good about what they just did to each other.
Despite conservative interpretations of the mixed messages in the Bible, sex is for the enhanced enjoyment of companionship & not just for making babies.

So do I. It's fun for all involved. Everyone deserves a licking.

The Catholic Church says that because the Catholic Church wants more Catholics. I remember when I joined there was rules against birth control like condoms and like my dad had gotten a vasectomy and he had to ask for forgiveness for that.

Because he's not valuable to the church because he's not making more Catholics.

Other religious organizations go the other way. There were several movements in the early 20th century that said not to procreate you shouldn't and they dwindled pretty quickly.

But I would argue that no the scripture doesn't say that they have to interpret meaning into to get their desired effect. This is why most of the Christian religions say that they're the one true religion so that the followers of that one true religion don't get any ideas.

It's largely just mind control and that's a big part of many many religions.

Back
Top Bottom