• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Christians Should Engage in Oral Sex

Do you know why they "decided" that?
Self preservation.

Best way to try to guarantee members in the church (flow of money coming in) is to get them right out of the womb.

The "church" wants babies for their own selfish desires.

Easier to brainwash and manipulate humans into your fold when they're very young.
I don't get into conspiracy theories, sorry.............................the church does incredible good around the world, and they are a great moral guide

they are a great moral guide
The Catholic Church is a world-wide embarrassment.

They hold no moral sway on anyone who has a functioning brain.

Now tell me, when your god inflicts ovarian cancer on a woman, making it impossible for her to have children, yet her and her husband remain married and continue to love each other with passion and honesty, what's the "punishment" for their "sin" of having sex with each other?

well then---show one thing that is not true in the doctrine of the church
Doctrine is "true" because the church says so? You realize that is circular reasoning, right?

you are dodging------------show me one thing, even if your opinion.....
I'm not the one dodging here. You haven't answered my questions. You make a claim of "truth," but offer no facts to support said truth.
the doctrine is sound---------mankind is the issue. We are flawed

The doctrine, not the human side
Flawed man means flawed doctrine.

the doctrine was inspired by God
Because the church says so? For that statement to be "true," one has to first prove there's a god.

I don't get into conspiracy theories, sorry.
a conspiracy suggests something is hidden. This isn't hidden issues stepped outside of the church and thought a little bit differently about it it would be painfully obvious to you. You have a bias to the church, they are really good at cultivating that. I'm a Christian I was forced out of the church. I didn't want to see this it was a rude awakening for me. The church isn't God.

If Jesus came today instead of when he did the church would crucify him because that's what happened last time.

Don't let these people control your relationship with your God.
............................the church does incredible good around the world, and they are a great moral guide
I agree that the church does do some incredible good in the world. However they also do some incredible evil so at best there ambiguous.

Do yourself a favor, step away, get a 30,000 ft view. I'm not saying forget everything they taught you. Just understand that they are a teacher and they are flawed. It isn't God's chosen people.

the doctrine was inspired by God
So? Many things are inspired by God but still flawed by man. We are a corrupting force not a purifying one. You were born in sin with the nature of sin and so is everyone else. You should never really trust anyone when they tell you things about God. You should see to build a relationship with God and that doesn't include anyone else.

well then---show one thing that is not true in the doctrine of the church

There's no such thing as a pope or any one else that is an intermediary between man and God in the Bible.

??????????? uh---ever heard of 'Mary' ???

What does Mary have to do with the creation of popes?

And when I wrote "Intermediary" I meant in prayer, asking forgiveness, speaking directly to God.

Is oral sex in Christian marriage a sin? If it is not a sin is it optional or is it a requirement for Christian husbands and wives in marriage?

Do the Scriptures teach that the Penis and Semen May Only Go in the Vagina?​

The teaching of the Catholic Church is that all sex must be “procreative” or “open to life” or the orgasm must be “genital to genital”. In other words, all sexual relations between a man and his wife must end with his penis ejaculating in her vagina.

Now Catholics differ on whether a woman can orally pleasure her husband and the rule is only that he must finish in her vagina. And many Protestants believe this as well.

The problem is that the Bible never teaches this doctrine. It is a completely man-made doctrine.

Some have wrongly attempted to teach that the story of Onan in the Bible confirms that God only allows sex that is penile-vaginal intercourse and that the man must finish in his wife’s vagina each and every time:
==================================================
This article avoids the religiosity of gay sex in its several formats.
The Bible IS a man-made doctrine. All of it.

AGNOSTICS FOREVER!!!!!

The Bible IS a man-made doctrine. All of it.

AGNOSTICS FOREVER!!!!!
It was written many years after the death of Jesus & his apostles. It's also been highly edited. Like the apocryphal books, like the Gospel of Judas.

Incredible that the phrase why people should have oral sex exists.

Because it feels good that's a good enough reason.

Back
Top Bottom