• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why aren’t pro life groups supporting research to prevent miscarriages?

The better question is what pro life groups support research for miscarriages.

In fact:

Conservative groups behind a Supreme Court legal battlethat could shape the future of American abortion rights have spent at least $28m around the world between 2016 and 2019,

These groups have engaged in numerous international campaigns against women's and LGBT rights, including supporting anti-abortion causes in Poland, Colombia and El Salvador.

They have also received almost $100m from 2016 to 2020 from anonymous donors, funnelled through two leading US charities that manage massive amounts of money and are accused of funding “hate groups”.
I wonder how many hungry children that would feed?

I wonder how many hungry children that would feed?

Do you ever wonder how many of those aborted would've grown up to be amazing scientists, doctors, teachers, Presidents?

Ah, the ole "some humans are parasites" comment. How very 17th century.
Ah, the old "I lost the debate" response.

What's the difference? One is a natural death and one is death by another human. I've said not one thing about God and my beliefs about abortion have nothing to do with religion.
They are fetuses and most of them "die" naturally without a tear. Since they never were truly alive it is hard for me to distinguish. You do know that a living human breaths air don't you? Just how many unwanted children do you think we should have?

Do you ever wonder how many of those aborted would've grown up to be amazing scientists, doctors, teachers, Presidents?
Irrelevant. Deflection. How many non aborted grew up to be those things?

I do. It means if you want to drive a car you get a license.

So you want there to be a "license" for getting pregnant? You have to go through a course, tests, etc. before you're allowed to have a child? And in the meantime, you are forced to take birth control? I have lots of questions....

So you want there to be a "license" for getting pregnant? You have to go through a course, tests, etc. before you're allowed to have a child? And in the meantime, you are forced to take birth control? I have lots of questions....
Same as adoption. Would you want anything less?

They are fetuses and most of them "die" naturally without a tear.

And many die with many tears.
Since they never were truly alive it is hard for me to distinguish.

If they weren't alive, they wouldn't be able to grow. It's silly to be anti-science.

You do know that a living human breaths air don't you?

No, a living human begins at conception.

Just how many unwanted children do you think we should have?

None. You?

Same as adoption. Would you want anything less?

So in your dystopian world, a woman would be forced onto birth control at what age? What if she refuses?

You asked where the outrage was about miscarriages --- who should we be outraged at?
At the human animal for treating clumps of cells so offhandedly that 2/3rds of them die, It makes your outrage at the few that are aborted seem all the more foolish. It seems you hold women to a higher standard than God. They are the ones that will raise that child don't you think they should have a say in when they will have them?

So in your dystopian world, a woman would be forced onto birth control at what age? What if she refuses?
You got get a long term implant the same time you get a pap smear The boys get a vasectomy. No more abortions, Nor more unwanted uncared for children.

Women are being forced to carry fetuses to term under strict abortion laws. Do you not see the hypocrisy?

At the human animal for treating clumps of cells so offhandedly that 2/3rds of them die,

Who is doing that? Many women are devastated when they miscarry. Many don't even know they've miscarried.

It makes your outrage at the few that are aborted seem all the more foolish.

Well, that makes no sense. I'm not outraged at the mother who just lost her child from natural causes, but I should be. I am outraged at the mother who chose to kill her child with no health issues whatsoever, but I shouldn't be. :rolleyes:

It seems you hold women to a higher standard than God. They are the ones that will raise that child don't you think they should have a say in when they will have them?

I've never said a word about God so I don't know why you keep bringing it up to me.

Yes, women should have a say in when they get pregnant. They shouldn't have a say (in most cases) when the baby is already conceived.

You got get a long term implant the same time you get a pap smear The boys get a vasectomy. No more abortions, Nor more unwanted uncared for children.

Wait, what? LOL! So all the boys are forced to get a vasectomy? So.............................. in your dystopian world, humans become extinct.

A tornado is an act of God. What would you like to do about them?
You just don't understand. Tornadoes are increasing because of climate change, that used to be called global warming. People with jobs and cars are pumping CO2 into the atmosphere. These people are often white conservative men. Liberals have cars too, but they are Subarus so their CO2 is with love and they have a Birnie sticker so that doesn't count. Bottom line is Tornadoes are because of Trump and so its racist.

There's a very large difference between a natural death and killing the fetus.
That is your opinion.
As I stated many unborn who were electively aborted would have been miscarried anyway.

Why shouldn’t the woman be able to choose when and if she wishes to become a mother ?

Many times a pregnant woman who wishes to continue a pregnancy can’t because she has a miscarriage.

A pregnancy is just a maybe NOT a promise.

Not at all. There are long term birth control implants being used now. Vasectomies are reversable. Why not stop abortions and let people to decide when they want a child.

Nope. Do you ever wonder how many would have been serial killers, rapists, child molesters?

Not at all. There are long term birth control implants being used now. Vasectomies are reversable. Why not stop abortions and let people to decide when they want a child.

YOU don't want people to decide when they want a child.

So, you never answered --- what if the girl refuses the birth control? What then? What if the boy refuses the vasectomy? What then?

Agreed, but I have a HUGE problem w/ mandatory b/c.
Me too.

I do think artificial birth control medication and devices including long term birth control should be covered by Medicaid or private insurance.

Back
Top Bottom