• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why aren’t pro life groups supporting research to prevent miscarriages?

You think a newborn can survive on its own?
It can breathe on its own and get nourishment from a source outside the body. It needs a human to care for it but that human doesn't have to be the birth mother.

And just so you know, you were a parasite in the early stages of your life as well.
I'll also be eaten by parasites when I die. Circle of life. Irrelevant to this discussion.

Miscarriages are an act of God. Abortions are an act of man. Men can only control what men do. Is this really so hard for you libs to figure out?
Yes God is the #1 abortionist on Earth by far. 2/3rds of fertilized human eggs die in nature. Where is the outrage about that? Where are the funerals for all those dead humans? God sure appears not to care a hoot about them. Perhaps that is why the don't get a "spirit" until they take their first breath. That is what the bible says at least.

There are far more first trimester miscarriages than abortions.

Yet pro life groups don’t seem to even care about those miscarriages.

92.2 percent of abortions also take place during the first trimester.

Why are the aborted early pregnancies and more valuable to pro life groups than those who were miscarried?

In the United States there are only 13 abortions out of 1000 women of child bearing years.

20 percent of known pregnancies are miscarried every year.

A study about miscarriages in the United States was conducted between 2004 and 2014.

This was in the study’s conclusion

Miscarriages are common among parous women; 43% of parous women report having experienced one or more first trimester spontaneous miscarriages, rising to 81% among women with 11 or more living children. One in every 17 parous women have three or more miscarriages.
By listening to the GOP talk about abortions 24/7 and never miscarriages I imagine.
Maybe if there was a group out there that purposefully was making an environment to caused spontaneous abortions among women, and it was allowed by law, then they would. I'm sure there is plenty of research on the subject and I'm not aware of any pro-life people not in support of it.

Maybe if there was a group out there that purposefully was making an environment to caused spontaneous abortions among women, and it was allowed by law, then they would. I'm sure there is plenty of research on the subject and I'm not aware of any pro-life people not in support of it.
Please Name and source the pro life groups that give money toward researching and preventing miscarriages.

Why should a parasite that needs to feed off the body of its host until it matures enough to survive outside the host have greater rights than those of the host?

Ah, the ole "some humans are parasites" comment. How very 17th century.

Because abortion is ending a human life. Thats the sort of thing we should try to limit.
Miscarriages also end human life.

If the pregnancy was not wanted by the woman she may abort it early in the pregnacy.

Over 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage even when the pregnancy was very much wanted by the woman.

Miscarriages are common among parous women; 43% of parous women report having experienced one or more first trimester spontaneous miscarriages, rising to 81% among women with 11 or more living children. One in every 17 parous women have three or more miscarriages.
That's the uterus saying "ENOUGH!"

Good point, Minnie.

Yes God is the #1 abortionist on Earth by far. 2/3rds of fertilized human eggs die in nature. Where is the outrage about that? Where are the funerals for all those dead humans? God sure appears not to care a hoot about them. Perhaps that is why the don't get a "spirit" until they take their first breath. That is what the bible says at least.

My brother had a funeral of his babies...... many people do.

Who are we supposed to be outraged about when something natural happens?

Miscarriages also end human life.

If the pregnancy was not wanted by the woman she may abort it early in the pregnacy.

Over 20 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage even when the pregnancy was very much wanted by the woman.

There's a very large difference between a natural death and killing the fetus.

Why aren't prolife groups supporting mandatory long-term birth control. It is available now.

Why aren't prolife groups supporting mandatory long-term birth control. It is available now.

Mandatory birth control? Do YOU support that?

Wow. Maybe you need to change your lean.
Don't know what that means. If you want to adopt you must show you can care for the child. Why should birthing a child be different?

Is this conversation too far over your head? Seems so. Maybe there are some cartoons you can watch instead.
He asked a fair question. The fact you responded w/ insults is very telling.

My brother had a funeral of his babies...... many people do.

Who are we supposed to be outraged about when something natural happens?
No and you should not be outraged is a woman decides the time is not right for a child either. God is showing us the way. Fetuses are not human beings and what happens to the child in the 18 years following birth are all that is important. The last thing we need in this world is more unwanted children.

There's a very large difference between a natural death and killing the fetus.
Really? What is the difference? Both result in a dead fetus. God kills them far more than women do and you don't hate him do you? It seems hypocritical.

At Army boot camp, female recruits receive education on all types of birth control and have access to contraception at sick call. They also can receive the most effective types of birth control, known as long-acting reversible contraception such as intrauterine devices or implants, on referral.

No and you should not be outraged is a woman decides the time is not right for a child either. God is showing us the way. Fetuses are not human beings and what happens to the child in the 18 years following birth are all that is important. The last thing we need in this world is more unwanted children.

You asked where the outrage was about miscarriages --- who should we be outraged at?

Really? What is the difference? Both result in a dead fetus. God kills them far more than women do and you don't hate him do you? It seems hypocritical.

What's the difference? One is a natural death and one is death by another human. I've said not one thing about God and my beliefs about abortion have nothing to do with religion.

At Army boot camp, female recruits receive education on all types of birth control and have access to contraception at sick call. They also can receive the most effective types of birth control, known as long-acting reversible contraception such as intrauterine devices or implants, on referral.

So? That's not mandatory birth control.

Back
Top Bottom