• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are there so many communist North Korean flags waving at the DNC?

See, that wasn't hard, was it? The only problem is, there is no U.S. flag in the picture. I think we might have found the problem. Perhaps Democrats don't know what the U.S. flag looks like and think any flag that's red, white, and blue will do.

It only counts if it is bought from China? Is bigger, brighter and more vibrant not patriotic enough for you?

Umm, from your article:

So, fail thread.

Thanks for the news, but I already knew that part. I posted the link for all to read. Is that supposed to be a revelation or something? Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the news, but I already knew that part. I posted the link for all to read. Is that supposed to be a revelation or something? Lol!

So you knew the article was dishonest and ran with it anyways. Bold strategy.

So then why did you bother mentioning the DNC?

Yup ... no flags in sight.

You guys are ****ing hopeless.

No flags in sight, just like the article claims. Oh, wait. Nobody made that claim. Strawman fail.

So you knew the article was dishonest and ran with it anyways. Bold strategy.

You'd probably have to post what you think was dishonest about the article. But, it doesn't say there were no American flags at the DNC convention (though people are responding here as if). It shows people outside carrying the flag of North Korea and the Soviet Union. There's also a photo of the Palestinian flag inside.

The real question is, why isn't anyone there telling these people to get the hell away? But, no, people here are focusing on their little strawman arguments they make up, and responding to claims that were never made. Misleading, that's the leftist way.

You'd probably have to post what you think was dishonest about the article.

Well, how about the title of the article reading: Why are there so many communist North Korean flags waving at the DNC? but shows a pic of N Korea flags flying at a Green party rally. It's funny however how the author admits he's dishonest when he writes:

To be fair, reports indicate that the North Korean flag was present at Green Party and Bernie Sanders rallies, which are not directly associated with the Democratic Party. But, I think you get the point.

Why on Earth would anyone want to be representin' for the North Korean regime? Doesn't matter where they are.

It matters in terms of being factual. The charge was that they were at the Democratic convention, and if they weren't, then the charge is untrue.

It matters in terms of being factual. The charge was that they were at the Democratic convention, and if they weren't, then the charge is untrue.

I never said it was true. I asked an entirely separate question.

I'm other words, you can't admit you were wrong and stupid.

But it does matter as to the truth (or lack thereof) in the OP.

I don't care about that. I was asking an entirely separate question.

But it does matter as to the truth (or lack thereof) in the OP.

To be fair I took Hershaw's question to mean who would be seen with a N Korean flag anywhere, not necessarily at the DNC.

Why don't you answer his question? Seems the leftists here are being very careful to avoid the actual issue here.

Why on Earth would anyone want to be representin' for the North Korean regime? Doesn't matter where they are.

Oh, maybe because they were trolling the gullible. Just another clown trying to cast shadows upon their political opponents or perhaps a clueless idiot who refuses to accept reality.

It does mean or, support the claim made in the OP, that Dems support the regime of Kim Jong Un.

I don't care about that. I was asking an entirely separate question.

I have it on good authority the whole incident was a false flag operation set up by Alex Jones to discredit Jill Stein and the left in general!!

I have it on good authority the whole incident was a false flag operation set up by Alex Jones to discredit Jill Stein and the left in general!!

Which authority is that?

Why don't you answer his question? Seems the leftists here are being very careful to avoid the actual issue here.

Yes, and what an important issue it is - why, someone showed up at a (1) rally with a (1) N. Korean FLAG!!! OMFG! We must get to the bottom of this scandal! Someone in the U.S. owns a flag of N. Korea and displayed this flag at a RALLY!!

It's a good thing I answered his question and solved the mystery, so you can rest easy now. The actual issue is Alex Jones appears to have learned from operatives of the New World Order and is using their own tactics against them.

Which authority is that?

I can't tell - it's a secret, but you can trust me on this. Promise.

Or, alternatively, someone could find that guy and ask him, but he'll just deny that Jones is behind it and make up some other story why he's looking like an idiot with that flag, so that won't do any good.

I can't tell - it's a secret, but you can trust me on this. Promise.

Or, alternatively, someone could find that guy and ask him, but he'll just deny that Jones is behind it and make up some other story why he's looking like an idiot with that flag, so that won't do any good.

Oh. You're a loon. OK. Later.

Yes, and what an important issue it is - why, someone showed up at a (1) rally with a (1) N. Korean FLAG!!! OMFG! We must get to the bottom of this scandal! Someone in the U.S. owns a flag of N. Korea and displayed this flag at a RALLY!!
I see, just can't address the issue. I don't blame you, there isn't a good reason. So go ahead, run and hide.

No flags in sight, just like the article claims. Oh, wait. Nobody made that claim. Strawman fail.

Your source:

What’s astonishing is that the DNC hadn’t even thought to showcase the American flag on the convention stage Monday. It took negative reports to come in before they begrudgingly brought a few out.

You'd probably have to post what you think was dishonest about the article. But, it doesn't say there were no American flags at the DNC convention (though people are responding here as if). It shows people outside carrying the flag of North Korea and the Soviet Union. There's also a photo of the Palestinian flag inside.

The real question is, why isn't anyone there telling these people to get the hell away? But, no, people here are focusing on their little strawman arguments they make up, and responding to claims that were never made. Misleading, that's the leftist way.

If they are outside the convention(i.e., not a part of it), why does your thread title say they are at the DNC, even though they are not?

Back
Top Bottom