• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who's a Christian, Catholic, etc.. pro- choice supporter

Most abortions are done with private money in their Doctor's offices to keep their names off the Ashcroft list. The going rate per procedure is around $500 and it is worth it because it is done under sterile conditions and not in back alleys or with a knitting needle.

I hope you aren't trying for a degree in economics because your numbers are very strange. You must also know that procedures done in clinics are the ones counted and they run about 27 million since R v W. I would have to guestimate another 20 million at least go unreported because they are done with private money.

I would also like to know how many of these abortions were done on married women who has simply had enough children for her motherly instincts. My grandmother (a devout Christian) told me not to have more than 2 babies as they would suffer if I had any more. I've had more people tell me this. Men, of course feel their manhood is in danger withut a houseful of babies who carry their genes. They marry brood mares, not women.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that a Christian nation would need so many abortions? Or are people telling the thruth about their religious doctrines? I would think there have to be at least 30 million atheists running around America.

Sandy said:
Most abortions are done with private money in their Doctor's offices to keep their names off the Ashcroft list. The going rate per procedure is around $500 and it is worth it because it is done under sterile conditions and not in back alleys or with a knitting needle.

I hope you aren't trying for a degree in economics because your numbers are very strange. You must also know that procedures done in clinics are the ones counted and they run about 27 million since R v W. I would have to guestimate another 20 million at least go unreported because they are done with private money.

I would also like to know how many of these abortions were done on married women who has simply had enough children for her motherly instincts. My grandmother (a devout Christian) told me not to have more than 2 babies as they would suffer if I had any more. I've had more people tell me this. Men, of course feel their manhood is in danger withut a houseful of babies who carry their genes. They marry brood mares, not women.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that a Christian nation would need so many abortions? Or are people telling the thruth about their religious doctrines? I would think there have to be at least 30 million atheists running around America.

Wow. I really mean that WOW. You are probably the biggest femminists on this entire site. The outragouse statements that you make **** me off. You think cause you had a couple slezy boyfriends that men and their evil penis' of death are all bad. GROW UP. YOU DON"T KNOW MEN. Like the statement you made about men being insecure with many babies in the house. Did a man aactually tell you this? if so he must really be insecure. Get out of the house meet some men. You ignorance makes me life. :soap

Sandy said:

Wow. I really mean that WOW. You are probably the biggest feminists on this entire site. The outrageous statements that you make **** me off. You think cause you had a couple sleazy boyfriends that men and their evil penis of death are all bad. GROW UP. YOU DON"T KNOW MEN. Like the statement you made about men being insecure with many babies in the house. Did a man actually tell you this? if so he must really be insecure. Get out of the house meet some men. You ignorance makes me laugh. :soap

guns_God_glory said:
Wow. I really mean that WOW. You are probably the biggest feminists on this entire site. The outrageous statements that you make **** me off. You think cause you had a couple sleazy boyfriends that men and their evil penis of death are all bad. GROW UP. YOU DON"T KNOW MEN. Like the statement you made about men being insecure with many babies in the house. Did a man actually tell you this? if so he must really be insecure. Get out of the house meet some men. You ignorance makes me laugh. :soap

Feminism aside - I'm thinking she's one of the more paranoid on the site.

As a woman who has gone from "pro-abortion" to "pro-life" after studying the facts of abortion I have to say that those who support abortion are more anti-women than any pro-life person I've ever met. The early feminists (i.e. Susan B. Anthony) were strongly pro-life, they knew that abortion was taking a life, and that it ultimately harms women. Today's pro-abortion advocates don't want women to know the long term affects of abortion - the health issues, both physical and emotional. All this to say being a feminist isn't equivalent to being pro-abortion.

A couple of excellent resources:
"ProLife Answers to ProChoice Arguments" by Randy Alcorn

"The Hand of God: A Journey From Death to Life" by Bernard Nathanson M.D.

Sandy said:

I dunno, I have brood mares, and I'm not planning on marrying any of them...

Back
Top Bottom