• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who would you vote for for president?

Who would you vote for for president?

• Putin

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 47 95.9%

• Total voters
Trump isn't one of the choices.
I know because he is neither efficiently evil nor incompetently stupid. He is an egotistical blow hard whose management of the USA was much better than the TDS crowd claims. His biggest faults was believing some of his own bullshit-saying things that upset the snowflake crowd and not realizing that the "HTF could Hilary lose crowd" was going to do everything possible to make him look bad

yeah, he kept your beloved Saint Hilary out of office. That is something you can never forgive
Hillary was never my beloved. I liked her husband as president. But he is failure as a human. Trump is a criminal and a flaming narcissist. Ugly combo

Hillary was never my beloved. I liked her husband as president. But he is failure as a human. Trump is a criminal and a flaming narcissist. Ugly combo
I really care most about how the country was doing-not stupid tweets that caused snowflakes to soil their silk panties. Not bad hair days etc. Good judicial picks, yes. No war in Europe, yes.

Why do GOPootins support Helsinki Deutsche Donald, supporter of ethnic cleansing of Xi, Vlad, and erDOGan?
why do hysterical lefties come up with such stupid and dishonest questions that have no connection to reality

why do hysterical lefties come up with such stupid and dishonest questions that have no connection to reality
Why do libertaryan reichists have such difficulty opposing mass murderers? (Oh wait, 2A must protect WoWs—Weapons of War)

Why do libertaryan reichists have such difficulty opposing mass murderers? (Oh wait, 2A must protect WoWs—Weapons of War)
psychobabbling bullshit at its steaming worst

people who buy into your BS want disarmed citizens.

Trump was a disaster

The Saudi's won't even speak to Joe Biden as Russian tanks are running over children's hospitals while Joe decides whether it's popular to keep buying Putin's oil. All this with 40-year-record inflation, double gas prices, and families struggling to get past the pandemic...

And Trump is the disaster? Take off the Stevie Wonder shades, man.

psychobabbling bullshit at its steaming worst

people who buy into your BS want disarmed citizens.
Those who bastardize the 2A at its worst are the most chickenshit to defend our country.

Those who bastardize the 2A at its worst are the most chickenshit to defend our country.
that doesn't make sense. Let's read the revisionist left wing misinterpretation of the 2A?

The Saudi's won't even speak to Joe Biden as Russian tanks are running over children's hospitals while Joe decides whether it's popular to keep buying Putin's oil. All this with 40-year-record inflation, double gas prices, and families struggling to get past the pandemic...

And Trump is the disaster? Take off the Stevie Wonder shades, man.
What pandemic?? Oh yeah, the one traitor trump screwed up with insider trading!!

Will Biden know if we didn’t vote for him?
Ever heard of 'secret ballots'? Or still in the dark as to how the U.S. voting system works?

Because they are crazy.
Yet it is you who is asking how the U.S. voting system works. Go figure. Do you need it spelled out step by step?

Do the dead people vote in this election as well? Covid passports required? So many details are lacking
Asking more stupid questions isn't helping your lack of knowledge as to how the U.S. voting system works at all. You do realize this fact? Yes? Please feel free to continue embarrassing yourself.

Asking more stupid questions isn't helping your lack of knowledge as to how the U.S. voting system works at all. You do realize this fact? Yes? Please feel free to continue embarrassing yourself.
This Putin running for American office thing. Will there be armed Black Panthers at the polling place? Will there be ballots in Russian available?

Back
Top Bottom