• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who would you vote for for president?

Who would you vote for for president?

• Putin

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 47 95.9%

• Total voters
Disaster at our southern border
Disaster in Afghanistan
Disaster with energy policy
Disaster with economic policy
Disaster with foreign policy
Disaster handling covid

The operative word for Senile Joe Biden is Disaster.....literally every single thing he has touched has turned to shit!
Disagree that any of the above has been a "disaster"...

Election is tomorrow.

Voting for neither allows the one you like least to win.

Who would you vote for?
This is really a no brainer and quite frankly doesn't make much sense and surprised given a binary choice; everyone didn't vote that way. :oops:

I responded though - of course Biden

Dont we get enough frivolous silly polls with that other guy, the guy in Germany?

President Joe Biden, of course, I really appreciate his vast experiences with world politics right now during these trying times.
And my FREE BidenCare™ plan is just the icing on the cake JB!!:cool:(y)

So....live in an alternate reality much???

Yeah, he probably lives in the "Alternate Reality" of not being lobotomized by the st00pid crap on FOX "news".

Disaster at our southern border
Disaster in Afghanistan
Disaster with energy policy
Disaster with economic policy
Disaster with foreign policy
Disaster handling covid

The operative word for Senile Joe Biden is Disaster.....literally every single thing he has touched has turned to shit!
What "disaster"? All those things seem to be going fairly well.

Let’s all do Paul Stanley. If we make a campaign of it he might actually win.
This guy?
1646953447206.png

So....live in an alternate reality much???
No, you do. You watch Fox News, which has become a fact-free cesspool of conspiracy theory promotions. See chart.

Media-Bias-Chart-9.0_January-2022.jpg

Question? Do you believe the 2020 elections were conducted with a great deal of integrity and that Biden won? If you don't, then its you that is in the alternative reality.

Ok, you made the point. You said these things were Biden disasters. Its time to back it up; lay out the case. What has Biden specifically done to make any of those things a disaster? Please note that I will likely respond with most of the things that you cite were actually pretty much under control AND/or consistent with much of what the western world is experiencing. Meanwhile, the fact that Putin is bogged down and in trouble in Ukraine has much to do with effective Biden foreign policy in re-uniting NATO countries have the previous guy undermined the organization.

Last edited:
Yes! That’s him. President Stanley… doesn’t that sound fun. I’d say rock and roll White House but he’s kind of doing the Rod Stewart thing with singing the old standards these days.

Why are you trolling the thread?

Obviously Biden. I'd also 100% vote for Trump, Vermin Supreme, Kanye West, Ron Desantis, Cardi B, and probably a million other people if it was a choice between them and a murderous crazy dictator like Putin.

Right? While the only difference I see between Trump and Putin is a matter of degree to which they are authoritarian, I would pick Trump in a heartbeat over Putin.

It's a sad statement on our democratic traditions that some posters can't chose between Biden and Putin, and that so manRepublicans might prefer Putin. We are in very dangerous territory.

I’m quite content with everyone I voted for in November -

For POTUS? We haven’t had a candidate that I’ve REALLY liked in my lifetime.

This is why I think it's rather fruitless to complain about the choices. It is rare indeed to get one that one can be enthusiastic about.

Is there someone you would like to run?

Yes! That’s him. President Stanley… doesn’t that sound fun. I’d say rock and roll White House but he’s kind of doing the Rod Stewart thing with singing the old standards these days.
I'm on board! LET'S DO THIS THING!!!

Biden is just old and past his time but he’s still light years ahead of a leader like Putin.

It’s hilarious though to see people who think making them wear a mask during a global pandemic is infringing on their freedom are picking a literal dictator as their choice. Freedom lovers love being told what to do!

"I will vote for a brown paper bag of dog poo that has been set on fire because of Trump hate" - Democrats

Not if you'd turn us over to a Paul.
I said "Amerinca" not the Commie liberal Fascist Socilist who are trying to destroy American by bribing all the greedy and freeloaders that live here with "FREE STUFF" !

Back
Top Bottom