• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who would you vote for for president?

Who would you vote for for president?

• Putin

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 47 95.9%

• Total voters
I don’t see how anyone in their right mind could vote for China Joe even with Putin as repulsive as he is. Could we write in Xi Jinpin? He’s not as left as China Joe. Maybe we could swap with China? Let Joe destroy their country.

0EF23DF1-74DF-4F7D-BE05-7C11410C9DD7.jpeg

I really care most about how the country was doing-not stupid tweets that caused snowflakes to soil their silk panties. Not bad hair days etc. Good judicial picks, yes. No war in Europe, yes.
That is like saying;

"Ya know, that lady that watches my son may be a raging hoarder like on the TV show, but she treats my kid ok, so I'll hire her to watch my kid at her place while I'm gone."

People generally try to present themselves as positively as possible. If Trump is presenting himself by cheating on multiple wives, had freaking CASINIOS he owned file for bankruptcy, and admitting to people he can grab women by the *****, what the hell is he like when people aren't watching. That is what you don't get about the so called "snowflakes". They realize that how people present themselves generally is not the whole story, and that most people try to present themselves in as positive a way as they can. If Trump is presenting himself that way, God knows who he really is.

That is like saying;

"Ya know, that lady that watches my son may be a raging hoarder like on the TV show, but she treats my kid ok, so I'll hire her to watch my kid at her place while I'm gone."

People generally try to present themselves as positively as possible. If Trump is presenting himself by cheating on multiple wives, had freaking CASINIOS he owned file for bankruptcy, and admitting to people he can grab women by the *****, what the hell is he like when people aren't watching. That is what you don't get about the so called "snowflakes". They realize that how people present themselves generally is not the whole story, and that most people try to present themselves in as positive a way as they can. If Trump is presenting himself that way, God knows who he really is.
I don't give a shit if Trump is a boorish jerk. I don't care if he tweets stuff that offends those looking to be offended. I care about things that matter, like the cost of gas, inflation, and the war in Europe.

I don't give a shit if Trump is a boorish jerk. I don't care if he tweets stuff that offends those looking to be offended. I care about things that matter, like the cost of gas, inflation, and the war in Europe.
You failed to mention something else you've stated on DP record you "care about." That being "starving some Americans." <---- "Things that matter."

Ouch, going to bat for your boy Trump?
where do you come up with such stupid things? Trump is not my boy so work on getting your facts in order. Trump is no longer president. I stopped supporting him-as you know-when he started his petulant sore loser bullshit. but Biden sucks far worse. He might give Carter a run for worst president in my life time

where do you come up with such stupid things? Trump is not my boy so work on getting your facts in order. Trump is no longer president. I stopped supporting him-as you know-when he started his petulant sore loser bullshit. but Biden sucks far worse. He might give Carter a run for worst president in my life time
What did Carter do that is worse than inciting an insurrection or lying about the COVID pandemic? Lemme guess. Boycott the Olympics?

You support him continuously in this thread. I actually don't pay very close attention to your posts, so I've never noticed a drop in your devotion to him.
Rest assured, Trump has both Carter and Biden beat for the position of worst president. EVER. (Both of whom have wives who seem happy to live with them. Melania makes her own arrangements)

Again. If that is your argument, then using your argument, he is to blame for 15 deaths turning into what it turned into. You need to be consistent in your outrage.

Maybe just a member of the Talibiden?

Why would Trump need anyone to give him a lewinsky when he has an oh so hot wife?
Oh you mean the prostitute who hates his fat ass?

I don’t see how anyone in their right mind could vote for China Joe even with Putin as repulsive as he is. Could we write in Xi Jinpin? He’s not as left as China Joe. Maybe we could swap with China? Let Joe destroy their country.

View attachment 67379509
On what grounds would you even open impeachment hearings? Supporting links to non-RWE sources, please!

Test your evidence supporting impeachment with,

...according to available evidence, I mean,

"What I am attempting to communicate is that my studies have identified and supported who "the bottom" are in recent American
presidential politics,"

".. there is much stronger evidence Nixon sabotaged the 1968 Paris Peace talks with North Vietnam to enhance his
chances of beating Hubert Humphrey in the 1968 presidential election with the war ongoing, vs a peace agreement creating
public perception the war would be ending, much stronger evidence the defections to the Soviet Union of Robert Webster and Lee
Oswald were linked through the same "actors" who conspired in the two clandestine arms deals with Iran which were really the
combined 1980, October Surprise, and the 1986 exposed, Iran-Contra arms sales to Iran than
there is evidence Hunter Biden and his
father, Joe have committed illegal acts approximating what partisans generally have been accusing the two of doing..."

By this point in Trump's pitiful administration, how many of his original cabinet, etc., picks were still on the job and not under investigation?
Gone: Flynn; NSA, Price, HHS, Tillerson, State, on 03/31/18
Under Investigation: Pruitt; EPA, Zinke; Interior

Last edited:
Neither of these people are worthy of my vote.

I abstain.
Ha hahhhhhhh... I see what you did! You compared an evil, murderous dictator to a benevolent statesman because colored people scare you. Sorry, man. There is help out there for you.

Unless you're joking - if so - nevermind!

Back
Top Bottom