• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who won the first debate?

Who won?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 101 51.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 28.2%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
He's who the Dems picked as representative. Biden can't call and do anything about Oregon, it was a stupid question from a stupid man.

EVERY Democrat can call and demand that the Mayor and Governor do something about their riots. But none of them...and I mean NONE of the Democrats...are making that call. As Trump said...why not?

If Biden were president, the call wouldn't need to be made in the first place.
Bullshit.

The Antifa/BLM anarchists won't stop rioting if Trump stops being President.

For those of you criticizing Wallace: what would you have had him do differently? I really do not know what he could have done.
Actually be a moderator and ask actual genuine unbiased questions. Thats what he could have done. There were not 2 debaters there were 3.

Actually be a moderator and ask actual genuine unbiased questions. Thats what he could have done. There were not 2 debaters there were 3.

How can you moderate a debate when one of the debaters is a clown?

R: We hereby nominate this poop-flinging monkey for President

MONKEY: (flings poop)

D: What a terrible candidate

R: At least the poop-flinging monkey won’t kill babies & take away my guns

D: But the Democrats don’t—

R: TRIGGERED, LIBS?

R: We hereby nominate this poop-flinging monkey for President

D: What a terrible candidate

R: At least the poop-flinging monkey won’t kill babies & take away my guns

D: But the Democrats don’t—

R: TRIGGERED, LIBS?

You think?

Monkeys-and-Trump1-1280x720.jpg

Both sides.

LOL.

How embarrassing

Biden’s been thru dozens of debates. He wasn’t the reason it was a ****show.

Maybe not the main reason, but he was part of it.

A friend of mine is a staunch Trump supporter --- got a flag waving outside his house and everything. Even HE said neither one of them won and he stopped watching.

Get back to us when the flag comes down?

Biden refuses to admit he will stack the court...AND wow...he is not for the green new deal. How is that sitting with AOC?

Your president refused to condemn white supremacy.

Game over.

If you support Trump, you are a white supremacist enabler.

Shame on you.
hmmm then why are your ilk the ones shooting and killing innocent black people?
Why is your candidate the one that eulogized a KKK exalted cyclops?

Back
Top Bottom