• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will you believe trump or mueller

Who will you believe Trump or Mueller

• Trump

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mueller

Votes: 45 88.2%

• Total voters
Strange question considering Mueller hasn't said anything one way or the other.:yawn:

We all know Trump is a Swine Liar or is that a Lying Swine(apologies to all real pigs and pigletts)

Still sitting on the fence are you?????!!!!!!!

Too soon to make a choice. Until Mueller presents his findings one really can't tell. At this point I will go with innocent till proven guilty. It is interesting it has taken Mueller and his team this long.

Too soon to make a choice. Until Mueller presents his findings one really can't tell. At this point I will go with innocent till proven guilty. It is interesting it has taken Mueller and his team this long.

Doesn’t seem to be taking unusually long for this type of thing.

DE1F91F4-A050-4641-A742-EF6845C41ED3.jpg

Technically speaking, the House could aggressively pursue the report until the DOJ gives in and hands them everything. Regardless, the House can question Mueller and if his investigation was stymied in any way by the AG that will become known.

That's my understanding too. No matter what Trump or his lackey's do to conceal the results of the Mueller investigation it will be futile because once the new House is seated the Democrats will be able to subpoena the Mueller report.

Trey Gowdy investigated HRC for 3 years. Mueller has been soft peddling the last few months because he didn't want to even "appear" to influence this past election.

Simple question!!

Its not Mueller as much as it is what people say to avoid financial ruin and long sentences for not remembering details of conversations and e mails that are years old. Mueller says you lied, and it is up to you to prove you didnt. Most rational people would just say “If it ends here, you write it, I’ll sign.” Very few have the financial resources to disagree with the big boot of the federal government.

This investigation is a dragnet in search of a crime that does not implicate the Clintons. Now I hear he is trolling people who worked for Dick Cheney.

Trey Gowdy investigated HRC for 3 years. Mueller has been soft peddling the last few months because he didn't want to even "appear" to influence this past election.

He just gave the MSM two years to beat on Trump, thats all. I subject he’ll keep going intil 2020 since destroying Trump is really his charter.

He just gave the MSM two years to beat on Trump, thats all. I subject he’ll keep going intil 2020 since destroying Trump is really his charter.

Mueller just has to investigate the 16 election. Trump is destroying trump without any help from Mueller or anyone else. His continued war with the media, constant lies and bloviating buffoonery will be all the opening anyone that takes Umbridge to his misadministration will need.

Mueller just has to investigate the 16 election. Trump is destroying trump without any help from Mueller or anyone else. His continued war with the media, constant lies and bloviating buffoonery will be all the opening anyone that takes Umbridge to his misadministration will need.

I think without the Russia investigation things would have been entirely different, since the theory of Trump colluding with the Russians wouldn’t be in the 24/7 echo chamber.

I think without the Russia investigation things would have been entirely different, since the theory of Trump colluding with the Russians wouldn’t be in the 24/7 echo chamber.

Well if "if's and but's were candied nuts we'd have a great Christmas". Here's another: IF trump hadn't fired Comey there would have been no "Russia Investigation", there would have been no Mueller for trump to worry about.

And a but: BUT even so trump would still would have been trump and all his lies and bull **** would still have happened and he'd still be the laughing stock of world leaders. And consequently the object of constant criticism by people who love our Country and are appalled at what he's done to the Office of President of The United States.

Last edited:
That’s why we are being divided, no one trust FBI anymore,
Do liberals see why conservatives think the Hillery investigation was corrupt. It’s the same thing, liberals won’t believe it if Trump isn’t charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s why we are being divided, no one trust FBI anymore,
Do liberals see why conservatives think the Hillery investigation was corrupt. It’s the same thing, liberals won’t believe it if Trump isn’t charged.

"I" don't think the FBI, HRC investigation was corrupt, not at all; I DO think the Gowdy investigation was nothing but political and helped discredit her as a Presidential candidate, but that's water under the bridge.

I AbsaByGodLutely WILL accept the results of the Mueller investigation … NO MATTER WHAT.

WILL YOU?

Last edited:
Well if "if's and but's were candied nuts we'd have a great Christmas". Here's another: IF trump hadn't fired Comey there would have been no "Russia Investigation", there would have been no Mueller for trump to worry about.

And a but: BUT even so trump would still would have been trump and all his lies and bull **** would still have happened and he'd still be the laughing stock of world leaders. And consequently the object of constant criticism by people who love our Country and are appalled at what he's done to the Office of President of The United States.

And “if” this entire issue wasnt one of bias confirmation, everyone wouldn’t be so tethered to their opinions. Eventually it will all come out. Then what do you do if Trump is clean? Say you were wrong? Bias confirmation prohibits that.

And “if” this entire issue wasnt one of bias confirmation, everyone wouldn’t be so tethered to their opinions. Eventually it will all come out. Then what do you do if Trump is clean? Say you were wrong? Bias confirmation prohibits that.

What Mueller’s report says won’t make me “wrong”; trump IS a bloviating obstreperous unquantified con-man that is a disgrace to the office of President of The United States. Nothing Mueller will say and nothing trump is capable of doing will change that. Oh, there is plenty trump could do to be an honorable, dignified President; but it would be out of character so he won’t.

A leopard could change it’s spots easier than trump could be presidential and unifier of America.

Last edited:
Interesting to read this thread. When we don't have the findings or access to the full evidence, it's pretty hard to make an informed decision. However, there are so many people here on both sides demonstrating their preference of party or belief structure over facts and information.

I don't mind the people making predictions and trying to bring up points. It's just entertaining to see how many people decided a long time ago (like before the proceedings even came up) who they were going to back.

Back
Top Bottom