• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will you believe trump or mueller

Who will you believe Trump or Mueller

• Trump

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mueller

Votes: 45 88.2%

• Total voters
I'd say the hope's on your side. The certainty's on mine. Hilary's been investigated upmtteen times already. She's not in jail and she's not going there. :doh

I read that some republicans want the email and benghazi investigations to be re-opened. These are the same trump butt kissers who want the Mueller investigation to be stopped. They are protecting and defending trump and his entire crooked family. They would jump off a cliff if trump ordered them too. They are pathetic.

Guess what! Mueller , like Comey, is a REGISTERED REPUBLICAN. He's been a republican all his adult life. He is like John McCain. He puts the COUNTRY before the president. Something the current mob of republicans don't do. Last time I checked it was called the United States of AMERICA. Not the United trump of trump.

He's a member of the establishment. Mueller doesn't put anything first, but Mueller. The day before he was appointed SC, he was meeting with President Trump about becoming the FBI director.

Now, he's literally the most powerful person in The United States and not one single person voted him into office. That's scary stuff.

I'm now waiting for all the trump groupies to call this photo 'FAKE' and accuse me of photoshopping.

During the campaign, Trump said that Hilary had to attend his wedding because he contributed to her senate campaign. Apparently, he was so unpopular that he had to purchase his wedding guests.

I don't think he has jack ****. If he did, he wouldn't have gone after all that low hanging fruit. If it were me and I could put the president in prison, I wouldn't give two ****s about 13 year old tax evasion and unregistered foreign lobbyists. That's just me.

I think the low hanging fruit was just a means to an end. He needed leverage to loosen up some lips. Now he has it. Just my opinion.

But if he let's someone walk, who has committed a bigger crime than Trump, et. al, just to get the goods on Trump because he's a big-shot, I believe that would prove blind bias, in my opinion. You don't let a car-jacker off just to convict a jaywalker you don't happen to like. (If that makes any sense at all.)

But if he goes easy on the low hanging fruit, in return for their testimony, to catch a BIGGER fish, well, that's what cops/investigator's do.

I think the low hanging fruit was just a means to an end. He needed leverage to loosen up some lips. Now he has it. Just my opinion.

But if he let's someone walk, who has committed a bigger crime that Trump, et. al, just to get the goods on Trump, I believe that would prove blind bias in my opinion.

But if he goes easy on them in return for their testimony, to catch a BIGGER fish, well, that's what cops/investigator's do.

As I just said, if they had evidence to take down the president, they would have all walked. Who would question it? We both know the Democrats don't care about Flynn, Popadopolous and Manafort, if they can get President Trump.

Interesting, not Melania's best look. Her hair is positively frumpy.

That's what her Secret Service lady told her. "Fix dat ugly ass hair beo-tch!"

You see what that got her. LOL!

I don't think he has jack ****. If he did, he wouldn't have gone after all that low hanging fruit. If it were me and I could put the president in prison, I wouldn't give two ****s about 13 year old tax evasion and unregistered foreign lobbyists. That's just me.

The reason Mueller has not released his findings so far is because the republicans control the House right now. They would do NOTHING to trump even if Mueller has evidence of Russian collusion, tax evasion and other criminal activity. Mueller is very smart. He will wait until January when the democrats take back the House. And hopefully the democrats will not PLAY NICE with trump and the republicans this time. If there is evidence of criminal activity - the democrats MUST go after trump and everyone else complicit in his crimes. And if that involves some democrats - so be it.

As I just said, if they had evidence to take down the president, they would have all walked. Who would question it? We both know the Democrats don't care about Flynn, Popadopolous and Manafort, if they can get President Trump.

Papadopoulos went on Fox whining about the terrible 2 weeks he spent in jail. He is now saying that he shouldn't have pleaded guilty and should have gone to trial. Its a shame that trump's 'coffee boy' didn't go to trial. I would have loved to see the jury convict him and send him to jail for more than 2 weeks. A pretty boy like him wouldn't last one day in general population. He pleaded guilty cos he was SCARED he would have got a longer sentence if he went to trial.

The reason Mueller has not released his findings so far is because the republicans control the House right now. They would do NOTHING to trump even if Mueller has evidence of Russian collusion, tax evasion and other criminal activity. Mueller is very smart. He will wait until January when the democrats take back the House. And hopefully the democrats will not PLAY NICE with trump and the republicans this time. If there is evidence of criminal activity - the democrats MUST go after trump and everyone else complicit in his crimes. And if that involves some democrats - so be it.

If that's the case, then he's breaking the law.

Well, we won't know for a while. Maybe with Nune's not running interference for The Donald, maybe we will get more details on the what-what.

But hear my words. Don't be surprised if, when the shoe drops, the charges, (If there are even charges recommended at all,) might have very little or nothing to do with Trump, whatsoever. That investigation could have changed course a LONG time ago and I would think Mueller would be totally content with the white noise pointed in another direction altogether, while he continued investigating whatever he ends up investigating.

It could end up in Hillary's lap. Mueller IS a Republican after all.

Liberal heads exploding all over my screen!

We just don't know.

If they had the goods on The President of The United States, they would have gotten full immunity.

No, that doesn't really make sense. If Mueller let these guys walk in return for the "goods", Trumps lawyers would say that they would say anything for that kind of deal. Mueller's credibility would be completely trashed, along with his witnesses.

There's plenty that we already know. The fact Mueller is ignoring it proves he's conducting a witch hunt.

Well if we already know plenty then what do you need Mueller to investigate her for? It sounds like all the AG needs to do is order the FBI to arrest her.

Papadopoulos went on Fox whining about the terrible 2 weeks he spent in jail. He is now saying that he shouldn't have pleaded guilty and should have gone to trial. Its a shame that trump's 'coffee boy' didn't go to trial. I would have loved to see the jury convict him and send him to jail for more than 2 weeks. A pretty boy like him wouldn't last one day in general population. He pleaded guilty cos he was SCARED he would have got a longer sentence if he went to trial.

Popopadopolous hasn't served his sentence and is even considering backing out of his plea deal.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/26/papadopolous-plea-deal-942346

Well if we already know plenty then what do you need Mueller to investigate her for? It sounds like all the AG needs to do is order the FBI to arrest her.

That's what should happen.

I know there's enough evidence for you. The problem is that there is not enough evidence for a jury.

Says who? Comey? C'mon, we both know that was rigged.

You're talking about the articles of impeachment?
You do realize it takes 2/3rds of the senate acting as his jury to get a conviction, don't you?

Last edited:

Yep. Maybe tomorrow will be the day she's indicted? Or somebody else? These things usually drop on Friday's close of business. My bet is that it won't be HRC;)

Back
Top Bottom