• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who wants to make 5 million dollars easy peasy?

Why do conservatives think rally attendance is indicative of voter turnout?

Democrats were less willing to gather in large crowds due to a pandemic, and also we're not idiot fanatics who define our entire personality based on a presidential candidate. We don't put giant flags on our cars, we don't drape ourselves head to toe in their merchandise, we don't paint the sides of our houses. Doing these things is ****ing weird.

You think a rally of five thousand people proves anything in a metro area of millions? Come on.
No liberals are busy tearing down things, canceling culture, sitting home waiting for their free stuff.

Are you really thinking that NO votes were changed or hidden? Really?
THERE WAS DEFINITELY FRAUD:

A supporter of President Donald Trump in Marple Township, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voting for the president under the name of his deceased mother

Bruce Bartman, 70, told investigators he acted in an attempt to further President Trump’s campaign. He was charged with perjury and unlawful voting.

Republican official in Ohio faces charge for voting twice in November election​

A Trump voter in Colorado is accused of casting an illegal ballot for his dead wife -- whom he's also accused of murdering.

64-647127_smiley-lol-emoticon-laughter-clip-art-laughing-emoji.jpg

I'll count you as someone who cannot refute facts.

The only facts Lindell has are has documented drug abuse and the fantasy that he is some kind of technical whiz...

Let's start small:

I would like a right winger to post a single, specific claim made and the evidence supporting it. Just one.
I have evidence, see my comment #53, fraud did happen! ;)

THERE WAS DEFINITELY FRAUD:

A supporter of President Donald Trump in Marple Township, Pennsylvania, has been charged with voting for the president under the name of his deceased mother

Bruce Bartman, 70, told investigators he acted in an attempt to further President Trump’s campaign. He was charged with perjury and unlawful voting.

Republican official in Ohio faces charge for voting twice in November election​

A Trump voter in Colorado is accused of casting an illegal ballot for his dead wife -- whom he's also accused of murdering.

View attachment 67344710
Really snowflake, how about being fair and balanced?

The burden is on the crack addict....
The guy that overcame his addiction and worked 16 hour days to create a business employing thousands? That guy? But, I bet you prefer the crack addict son of Biden.

The only facts Lindell has are has documented drug abuse and the fantasy that he is some kind of technical whiz...
Like the soup Nazi would say.........

No 5 million for YOU!

The guy that overcame his addiction and worked 16 hour days to create a business employing thousands? That guy? But, I bet you prefer the crack addict son of Biden.
OOPS, your arguments not going to well, so better drag out Hunter Biden, that is always a good diversion.

images.jpg

He did, and you guys can not find where his figures and analysis is wrong. Pimple-faced nerdy lefties by the tens of thousands are pouring through every sentence and can't find anywhere he is wrong.
Post one claim and the evidence to support it, we'll start there.

This is not the liberal way... he WORKED hard. They much prefer to laud the crack addict that rides on his fathers name while painting with a straw lol lol lol

This is not the liberal way... he WORKED hard. They much prefer to laud the crack addict that rides on his fathers name while painting with a straw lol lol lol

The liberal way is to ask for evidence of a claim. Show me evidence to support even one single claim. Just one, you don't gotta go over every wild ass claim Lindell made.

By the way... Mike Lindell is a crack addict.

Like the soup Nazi would say.........

No 5 million for YOU!

His claim is that he has 37 terabytes of packet captures, not that they prove anything...

Lindell, however, did not say that he would pay the award to anyone who can disprove his claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

I can give you 100 terabytes of data from the election...

No liberals are busy tearing down things, canceling culture, sitting home waiting for their free stuff.

LOL... Liberals created all the tech business you hate so much...

Post one claim and the evidence to support it, we'll start there.
His contest is coming up, but you folks all say he's a kook, so prove he is wrong.

His contest is coming up, but you folks all say he's a kook, so prove he is wrong.

Prove what is wrong? Show me a claim that I can verify.

How can I participate in this contest when no evidence is shown to me?

Yep, and no questions asked as to why these buyers are from China. Could THIS be the deal that Hunter was talking about where he said "The Big Guy' gets 10%??? Should a threat be started asking that question?

LOL... Liberals created all the tech business you hate so much...
Yep, and now they are ruthless tyrants and you just love, love love it because they are going after US!

Link with excerpt, please.
He is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems because of his fallacious claims.

Dominion Voting Systems sues MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell for $1.3 billion​

February 23, 2021 / 6:59 AM / CBS/AP

Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit Monday against the founder and CEO of Minnesota-based MyPillow, saying that Mike Lindell falsely accused the company of rigging the 2020 presidential election.
The lawsuit, filed in federal court in the District of Columbia, alleges that Lindell ignored repeated warnings from Dominion, a voting technology company that has filed similar lawsuits against Donald Trump lawyers Rudolph Giuliani and Sidney Powell.

Dominion accuses Lindell of repeatedly telling what the lawsuit labels the "Big Lie" that the company used its technology to steal the election from Trump.

There will be no payout by Lindell and he probably doesn't have the money.

Back
Top Bottom