• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who wants to make 5 million dollars easy peasy?

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true.

Grifters will grift.
- To be eligible, you have to attend his upcoming cyber symposium, which is taking place in South Dakota between August 10 and 12.
And the event isn't open to the public,

Lindell will say no one has come forward to show he is wrong. (but we didn't let any the public in, and we didn't invite them)
He will claim his claims are correct. :eek:

He did, and you guys can not find where his figures and analysis is wrong. Pimple-faced nerdy lefties by the tens of thousands are pouring through every sentence and can't find anywhere he is wrong.
He didn't. His figures are just figures and his analysis is garbage supposition and conjecture...nothing more. Figures don't lie .But you can tell all sorts of lies off of figures.

$5 Million to prove a negative. May as well ask for proof that God does not exist.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no amount of proof is going to win anyone the $5 million.
I'll count you as someone who cannot refute facts.

I wish the lefties would put up or shut up!

You mean you could not even be bothered to look and listen .

Am so looking forward to this transformation of the whole scene --- coming sooner than you might think .
Trump is in the know. Here is his latest salvo. He knows the first domino has been pushed.

They have
$5 Million to prove a negative. May as well ask for proof that God does not exist.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no amount of proof is going to win anyone the $5 million.

heck there isnt even any evidence to disprove

Too much proof does that.
And therein lies your problem. The post was sarcastic. A whiteboard filled with CT declarations and cut outs of floating heads is NOT evidence.

You mean you could not even be bothered to look and listen .

Am so looking forward to this transformation of the whole scene --- coming sooner than you might think .

He presented a bunch of numbers, making claims about them, with no source. That's not how evidence works.
Show me one single, verifiable claim he has made.

Not the lefties job. Its the Trumphumpers that must prove there was widespread fraud and/or malfeasance enough to flip the election AND THEY CAN'T
The left played a shell game. A little here a little there, social media, MSM, faulty machines, padding, throwing out, yadda yadda yadda, it all adds up but hard to pin down.

He did, and you guys can not find where his figures and analysis is wrong. Pimple-faced nerdy lefties by the tens of thousands are pouring through every sentence and can't find anywhere he is wrong.

I can't find out where his figures are wrong because I can't figure out where he got them. As far as I can tell, he was just making up numbers. They don't match any records I've ever seen.

I think Mike Lindell is a buffoon, I will give $5million to anyone who can prove to me he isn't.

wonder_40x40.gif

Last edited:
The left played a shell game. A little here a little there, social media, MSM, faulty machines, padding, throwing out, yadda yadda yadda, it all adds up but hard to pin down.
hope you will still be around after august 13 when we all get to see the "proof".

I wish the lefties would put up or shut up!
WHOA, since it is YOUR side that is making the claims, it is YOUR side that needs to put up or shut up.
So we will see Lindell's evidence on August 13, right? right?

Wrong. Trump and his supporters declared that votes were changed or hidden. It was never proven in court.

Wrong. Trump and his supporters declared that votes were changed or hidden. It was never proven in court.
Are you really thinking that NO votes were changed or hidden? Really?

Let's start small:

I would like a right winger to post a single, specific claim made and the evidence supporting it. Just one.

Biden can't fill up a town hall or a Dairy Queen and you really think he got 81 million votes, really?

Biden can't fill up a town hall or a Dairy Queen and you really think he got 81 million votes, really?

Why do conservatives think rally attendance is indicative of voter turnout?

Democrats were less willing to gather in large crowds due to a pandemic, and also we're not idiot fanatics who define our entire personality based on a presidential candidate. We don't put giant flags on our cars, we don't drape ourselves head to toe in their merchandise, we don't paint the sides of our houses. Doing these things is ****ing weird.

You think a rally of five thousand people proves anything in a metro area of millions? Come on.

Are you really thinking that NO votes were changed or hidden? Really?
Every election has mistakes and fraud. Are you really thinking that enough votes were changed or hidden to overturn the election?

Take this into consideration. Russia interfered with the 2016 election on Trump's behalf. The beauty of what they did is that there is no way to quantify how Russia's social media lies influenced actual votes.

On the other hand, Trump supporters are claiming that thousands of actual votes were changed or hidden. Something easily quantifiable and never proved.

The only people who care about crowds, tv ratings, and people waving flags with a guy's name on them are Trump supporters.

Back
Top Bottom