• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who thinks the state made the case for a murder2 conviction?

Has the case been made for a murder conviction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other than Z testifying, I really can't see them scoring any points that would change things.

Hmmmm...how or why would they score points if Z testifies?

I'd differ with you on the civil suit. I believe once acquitted there are a NUMBER of parties George can sue civilly, including NBC and CNN, spike lee, al sharpton et al.

I concur.

Now when Zimmerman sues MSNBC/NBC, that will be the trial of the century.

Still wondering, actually I'm not wondering, but why hasn't Obama's DOJ filed charges against the Black Panthers who put out a reward for anyone who kills Zimmerman ? Now that's the only felony I seen committed.

Translation: I'm going to play dumb like spanky, because I know the state hasn't made the case for murder2, but I can't say that because my ideological beliefs are more important than being honest is.

you wouldn't even know how to begin to translate a responsible statement, so don't even try it - you might hurt yourself ... use the time instead to continue deluding yourself into thinking you're not biased and ideological in your posts ...

Not necessarily (although it is probable). There is a chance that the prosecution can still score points upon cross examination of defense witnesses, expecially if the defense (foolishly) offers up GZ.

thank you for pointing this out to our friend ... I failed to get it across to him, but hopefully you'll succeed ...

I concur.

Now when Zimmerman sues MSNBC/NBC, that will be the trial of the century.

Still wondering, actually I'm not wondering, but why hasn't Obama's DOJ filed charges against the Black Panthers who put out a reward for anyone who kills Zimmerman ? Now that's the only felony I seen committed.

BRAVO!!!! This is the REAL frightening question. They will send Secret Service to interview Ted Nugent when he quotes "Braveheart" but crickets when the new black panthers PUBLICLY put a ten thousand dollar bounty on a citizen. Very very scary.

Back
Top Bottom