• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

GySgt said:
It's the makeup.

Well, Everyone, Listen to this!!! Gunny visited me at work on Friday!!! He brought everything you guys told him to bring... there was flowers, and chocolates, and a teddy bear!!! It made me feel so good, since I look horrible in a hair net ;)
:rofl

@_girL........ said:
Well, Everyone, Listen to this!!! Gunny visited me at work on Friday!!! He brought everything you guys told him to bring... there was flowers, and chocolates, and a teddy bear!!! It made me feel so good, since I look horrible in a hair net ;)

.......did not.

@_girL........ said:
Well, Everyone, Listen to this!!! Gunny visited me at work on Friday!!! He brought everything you guys told him to bring... there was flowers, and chocolates, and a teddy bear!!! It made me feel so good, since I look horrible in a hair net

:shock: When did debatpolitics.com become gunnysdatingpool.com

And no, gunny...that is NOT an air of jealousy you are detecting. :rofl

@_girL........ said:
Jealous!!!! :mrgreen:

Also, its not a date.

Nope. Just your average M16 shoot, dinner and a movie. I'm the older big brother persona.

Gunny,

Nope. Just your average M16 shoot, dinner and a movie. I'm the older big brother persona.

You truly are a man of honor. :2wave:

stsburns said:
I wonder what ever happend to Americanwoman? :lol:

ooooh you remembered me!! I was sick for like a week --I had a terrible cold and then I just wanted to kinda lay low because debating wears me out;) just kiddin. But I'm here and I'm not gonna name a favorite member cause I like most everyone here! Seriously I do.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Gunny,

You truly are a man of honor. :2wave:

:lamo :2rofll: :lamo

Good to see most my brothers and sisters gathered under one thread.

PTSDKID...most of you already know that the PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. The KID portion pinpoints my beginning stages of the disorder during adolescense.

ptsdkid said:
Good to see most my brothers and sisters gathered under one thread.

PTSDKID...most of you already know that the PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. The KID portion pinpoints my beginning stages of the disorder during adolescense.

You're your own favorite member?

Well, although he's currently being a complete idiot in the polls thread, teach has to be right there at the top of my list.

Other notables:

Pacridge (sigh)
Stace
cnredd
M Media
Kelzie (of course, our forum godess)
Deegan (same disclaimer as teach)
Vauge (can't miss out the fuhrer)
galen (where the heck is he?)
Jallman (cute and clever - there's a rarity!)
Shuamort (bit of a hunk, judging from the photo)
Neanderthal Pride (for all the wrong reasons!)
Justine

And many others who escape me just now

Last edited:
Naughty Nurse said:
Well, although he's currently being a complete idiot in the polls thread, teach has to be right there at the top of my list.

Other notables:

Pacridge (sigh)
cnredd
M Media
Kelzie (of course, our forum godess)
Deegan (same disclaimer as teach)
Vauge (can't miss out the fuhrer)
galen (where the heck is he?)
Jallman (cute and clever - there's a rarity!)
Shuamort (bit of a hunk, judging from the photo)
Neanderthal Pride (for all the wrong reasons!)
Justine

And many others who escape me just now

ahem. I see how it is.

Stace said:
:mrgreen: Gotta love that edit button!!

Every str8 guy should have one. How much easier it would be when wife asks "How do I look in this dress?" - keep giving new answers until he's hit the one she wanted!!

Naughty Nurse said:
Every str8 guy should have one. How much easier it would be when wife asks "How do I look in this dress?" - keep giving new answers until he's hit the one she wanted!!

Ah, that's a wonderful idea. Would work in SO many situations, especially for my hubby, who often speaks before he thinks.

Stace said:
Ah, that's a wonderful idea. Would work in SO many situations, especially for my hubby, who often speaks before he thinks.
As a man gets older he learns to fake deafness so he has time while you are repeating the question to think before he speaks.
Am there, doing that.

UtahBill said:
As a man gets older he learns to fake deafness so he has time while you are repeating the question to think before he speaks.
Am there, doing that.

Hey nice sig Utah! :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom