• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

Well, the list is in...

Kelzie--if only I were straight or she were a man
teacher--the guy would have to be fun to go drinking with
mixedmedia--always something pleasant to say
cnredd--always something humorously unpleasant to say
navy pride--sorta like reading an editorial from Archie Bunker
aps--tough chicks rock
alphieb--umm, can anyone say nurse's uniforms are hot?
stace--now that is one hot babe
gysgt--intelligence and eloquence you would not expect from a jarhead
naughty nurse--love reading his posts...camp it up, sister
galenrox--hell yeah mother ****er
vauge--everybody show some love for all the hard work.
stinger--took me a while, but I like the guy
jamesrage--mouthy and cras, but actually has a good heart I think
shuamort--character, humility, and genuine
deegan--my often times reluctant adversary
steen--that guy really is a lie detector
ToT--such an angry little fella, but funny as all hell when you read his posts
garzauk--my reason to swim across the pond
fantasea--no one on this forum is more dedicated or productive to the pro-life cause than this woman
billo really--the guy is sarcastic and scathing, just like me on a good day

Honorable mentions go out to talloullou, justine credible, cherokee, captain america,and to the memory of m14 shooter

Hope you enjoyed the awards ceremony this evening.

Last edited:
jallman said:

Some of us have even graduated from crayons to non-washable markers now.

GySgt said:
Some of us have even graduated from crayons to non-washable markers now.
:rofl :rofl HAHA thats exactly what I meant right there...quickest comeback yet

jallman said:
Well, the list is in...

Aww thanks sugar.

jallman said:

Back off bitch, I've already got dibs. :2wave:

jallman said:
There's a compliment in there somewhere...

Keep diggin' redd...You'll find it...

jallman said:
Well, the list is in...

teacher--the guy would have to be fun to go drinking with
mixedmedia--always something pleasant to say
navy pride--sorta like reading an editorial from Archie Bunker
aps--tough chicks rock
alphieb--umm, can anyone say nurse's uniforms are hot?
stace--now that is one hot babe
naughty nurse--love reading his posts...camp it up, sister
galenrox--hell yeah mother ****er
vauge--everybody show some love for all the hard work.
stinger--took me a while, but I like the guy
jamesrage--mouthy and cras, but actually has a good heart I think
shuamort--character, humility, and genuine
deegan--my often times reluctant adversary
steen--that guy really is a lie detector
ToT--such an angry little fella, but funny as all hell when you read his posts
fantasea--no one on this forum is more dedicated or productive to the pro-life cause than this woman
billo really--the guy is sarcastic and scathing, just like me on a good day

Honorable mentions go out to talloullou, justine credible, cherokee, captain america,and to the memory of m14 shooter

Hope you enjoyed the awards ceremony this evening.
alphieb--umm, can anyone say nurse's uniforms are hot?[/Quote]

Aw, Thanks.......and you are a sweetheart.

To everyone who has put me on a favorites list, I say my most sincere thanks. I think you are all awesome, too.

I am working on my own list, but it is loooooonnnngggg and it's been a funk-dafied week without much time to work on it. But that's how I wanted to thank everyone. :2wave:

alphieb said:
What happened to m14shooter?

He got banned for hurting a moderator's feelings. The ban was reviewed and lifted, but he has not come back.

GySgt said:
He got banned for hurting a moderator's feelings. The ban was reviewed and lifted, but he has not come back.

and the moderator gave an apology, unbanned him and was sent an e-mail confirming so. If he can't accept an apology, too bad. Let it go.

GarzaUK said:
and the moderator gave an apology, unbanned him and was sent an e-mail confirming so. If he can't accept an apology, too bad. Let it go.

Damn, subject of the Queen! I just answered her question. I don't mean to anger the moderator clique.:roll:

GySgt said:
Damn, subject of the Queen! I just answered her question. I don't mean to anger the moderator clique.:roll:

Hey you edited your post gunny. You only posted the first sentence at first lol lol. Tryin to me make look bad lol. :cool:

I have already mentioned some of my favorites, but I have more to add.

Kelzie (cute and will probably be a politician some day)
Billo (bizarre, and post things off the wall and completely off the subject, but likeable)
Stace (very level headed)
Tashah (brilliant and beautiful, WOW what a combo)
Bandaidwomen (brilliant)
cnredd (smart and a smart a$$, but I like his dry wit)
C2C (good debater, but horrible spelling and grammar, but that is part of his character and I don't think he really cares)
Deegan (a real gentleman)
Jallman (very nice and open minded)
teacher (self explanatory)

If your not on here, I may have already mentioned you or I'm forgetting, but I generally like everybody.

GarzaUK said:
Hey you edited your post gunny. You only posted the first sentence at first lol lol. Tryin to me make look bad lol. :cool:

I forgot to mention you....GaraUK (cute and we agree on almost every issue, so therefore you must be smart LOL)

Also TOT, we agree on virtually nothing, but I have laughed hysterically at his post at times.

alphieb said:
I forgot to mention you....GaraUK (cute and we agree on almost every issue, so therefore you must be smart LOL)

No worries I think I forgot you in my list. :?

alphieb: An attractive, intelligent lady with alot of courage and alot of spunk. ;) And looks damn good in lingerie!

All of this stroking makes me want to vomit.

GarzaUK said:
No worries I think I forgot you in my list. :?

alphieb: An attractive, intelligent lady with alot of courage and alot of spunk. ;) And looks damn good in lingerie!

AWW Thanks, that is sooooo sweet.

GarzaUK said:
Come on gunny tap into your sensitive side lol lol. Everyone has a hippy side.

I oppress that side of me like a dictator.

I too want to thank everyone that included me on their list, I really am touched, as I had no idea I made any real impact here. I know I post quite often, and I always hope people are listening, it is good to know folks really are aware of you, and that some even like what you have to say.:3oops:

I really just want to echo what most have said already, I think the good people here have been acknowledged, and that I share the sentiments of the majority. Still, I will think about making a list myself, but I want to be sure I don't leave anyone out.;)

I, too, would like to thank all of you who put me on your list...

No wait.....nevermind.:boohoo:

Captain America said:
I, too, would like to thank all of you who put me on your list...

No wait.....nevermind.:boohoo:

AWWWW, you seem cool. Maybe I forgot you because you don't post a lot. :2wave:

alphieb said:
AWWWW, you seem cool. Maybe I forgot you because you don't post a lot. :2wave:

And you, my dearest, have some very nice gazoombas.:2wave:

:rofl

(Sorry.....couldn't resist going for some humor....it's Friday. Wooohooo.)

Maybe there is a reason nobody loves me afterall......:(

First, of course, my comrades on the mod team…..there is not a bad apple in this bunch, regardless of our occasional slip-ups , miscues and oversights. vauge has an eagle’s eye for good people seen through the backwards telescope of the internet.

vauge - Simply the best person around here. Has been nothing but gracious and kind since the day I first got here well over a year ago and started a “Hello“ thread….seems so long ago now. Never seen him say an impolite or disrespectful word to anyone. He is what they mean by “good people.”

Pacridge - My first and bestest DP friend - comrade-in-arms during the early days of DP. Even stuck by me during my absence. Probably the only reason I even came back here. Going to give me a sweet job in the Caribbean. Gotta love that.

cnredd - What can I say? Kick-*** funny, an incisive & relentless debater and a great friend. Anyone who says they don’t like him can kiss my ***. You just don’t know…….

Tashah - Good. Beautiful. Brilliant. Can explain the minutiae of cosmological theory and likes the feel of a badass bass groove pummeling up her spine. Is there anything not cool about this chick?

Kelzie - Possesses a wit that could cut glass. Also a relentless and committed debater, but never loses her sense of humor……and knows when to interject it when the heat goes up. And she calls people “hun” - I just like that.

Gandhi>Bush - Fellow pacifist. Shows such patience in explaining the theory of non-violent resistance over and over and over again. Will join all us heathens at Gandhi’s Two Turntables and a Microphone tea party blowouts in hell.

GarzaUK - Funny and sweet. Asks all the hard-hitting questions, like….well, have you guys checked out the Everything you want to know about gays thread yet? Just go see, I don’t wanna say it here.

Simon W. Moon - Mr. Elegance. Expresses himself with clarity, class and the sort of dry, inscrutable humor that I love. Even when I don’t “get it” ‘til hours later.

shuamort - Gawd….so funny, smart, interesting. Introduced me to a stripper’s forum which has supplied hours of laughs and, ehem, interesting reading material. Even my kids like that one…….eh, they’re old enough - get over it.

galenrox - ****in’ sweetheart, man. Smart and funny and uses the descriptive “fantastic” to its utmost potential. Totally ****ing endearing he is. Fantastic!

Arch Enemy - Another sweetheart that I’d like to hear more from. From what I’ve seen he is bright and funny. Can’t say I like his taste in music, but he is young, he’s still got time to develop an ear.

Right@NYU – Very formidable debater with a dichotomous and lovable penchant for low humor. His avatar choices are ****ing weird, though.

And the rest of us……

independent_thinker2002 – Funny and smart. Fellow traveler on the heartbreak highway. Hasn’t been around much lately. Miss him.

aps – Loved her since the very day she showed up around here. Brought new life to the liberal contingency on the board and keeps bringin’ it on every day. Thank you, babe!

Stace – Adorable and funny. Smart and brassy. Won’t back down to anybody on this board no matter how imposing they present themselves to be. Gotta respect that. Will be giving birth to the 1st official DP baby. If you haven’t seen the ultrasounds yet, head on over the Member Pic thread and check out the little peanut.

teacher – Outrageously funny and uninhibited. Laying it all out on the line may the heavens fall. Has a gift for consciousness streaming that is unmatched at DP.

AlbqOwl – This woman has impeccable class and is always a pleasure to debate. Has a wacky, funny streak on the side, too. See: The person below me thread.

Naughty Nurse – What can I say - simply the most lovable person at DP. Makes me laugh, laugh, laugh….and is the best thing to happen to the Word Game thread since its inception.

Gardener – My favorite new DP member. SUPERB taste in music. So incredibly droll and so glad you are here!

GySgt – So long ago, months even, I couldn’t stand him. I still don’t agree with all of his views, but I respect his commitment and eloquence very much. I think the only member of this forum that has, individually, modified some of my own positions on the war. And his dry sense of humor – priceless.

Deegan – Has been known to drive me out of my friggin’ skull. Stopped calling me miss – now calls me mixey, which I kind of like. Have not, as of yet, managed to stay mad at him for long. Too damn likable.

jallman – A true Southern gentleman…..until you **** him off and then WATCH OUT!! Can lay into both Nazis and flaming queen trolls with equal amounts of vulgar aplomb. And then turn around and tell you about the delightful apple tarts he made over the weekend. Remarkable.

The Real McCoy – Always enjoy reading his sound and well-reasoned posts. Keeps his cool. Has a great sense of humor. Lots of fun on the old Person Below Me thread……we gotta jumpstart that dead thread. I miss it.

MrFungus420 – Another member I have always respected. Not always agree with – but respect his non-offensive style. Then I saw him in a corset……hmmmmmmmm……gotta love a guy who can pull off a corset and high heels without looking like Phyllis Diller on steroids.

alphieb – Seems like just another sweet lil ol’ gal. But can hold her own among even the big guns around here. Tougher than she looks.

George_Washington – Drives me a little nuts sometimes, but he’s a sweet guy. I’ve almost gotten over him starting that Bring Back Public Executions thread.

ptsdkid – The only Stormfront member I have ever personally known. That’s saying something. His particular brand of sardonic beastliness is strangely affecting over time.

Navy Pride – No matter how many times he makes me want to spit fire, I just can’t dislike the guy. I don’t understand it, NP. What is it about you?

Calm2Chaos – Must be what Darth Vader is like when he’s not busy squashing rebellions. Another one who used to drive me nuts, but has grown on me.

Trajan Octavius Titus – Oh my, where does one start? Highly capable of engaging in sound and well-considered debate, but very often strays into hysterical screed-mongering. And it’s always amusing to be the subject of such outrageous hyperbole when it’s directed towards you. Has called me every dirty “liberal” soubriquet in the book. Still I like the guy for some reason. Go figure.

ChristopherHall – A pro-life Democrat who swept onto the abortion threads like a cool shower on a sweltering summer’s day. But I haven’t seen him around in a while. Boo.

Korimyr the Rat – Have never shot the breeze with him as of yet, but he is another of my favorite new members. His posts are very sane and eloquent. Two qualities that can, oddly, be in short supply around here at times.

Enigmo – Very smart and excellent debating skills. I love to watch him shower the fundies with rational thought in the ongoing intelligent design vs. evolutionary theory debate.

hipsterdufus – Unrepentant liberal hold-out. Knows how to debate with passion and a sense of humor. Love that.

Well, I know I’ve left some people out - I know, I know! - but that’s all I could manage today……I think there will be a part two, because this was fun.

cnredd - What can I say? Kick-*** funny, an incisive & relentless debater and a great friend. Anyone who says they don’t like him can kiss my ***. You just don’t know…….

I got something special for him! You just don't know... He has got to be one of my favorite posters on this site.

Back
Top Bottom