• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

mixedmedia said:
Stace – Adorable and funny. Smart and brassy. Won’t back down to anybody on this board no matter how imposing they present themselves to be. Gotta respect that. Will be giving birth to the 1st official DP baby. If you haven’t seen the ultrasounds yet, head on over the Member Pic thread and check out the little peanut.

:3oops: I really need to make out a list. One of these days.....

And I get the first official DP baby? That is just really cool. THAT'S something to put in the baby book!

Thanks miss............I mean mixey of course.:lol: ;)

Stace said:
:3oops: I really need to make out a list. One of these days.....

And I get the first official DP baby? That is just really cool. THAT'S something to put in the baby book!
lol, when the store opens ... we are gunna have to get you one of these:

50574346_F_tn.jpg

mixedmedia said:
jallman – A true Southern gentleman…..until you **** him off and then WATCH OUT!! Can lay into both Nazis and flaming queen trolls with equal amounts of vulgar aplomb. And then turn around and tell you about the delightful apple tarts he made over the weekend. Remarkable.

Awww...now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks mixie, that was very endearing. :2wave:

cnredd said:
There's a compliment in there somewhere...

Keep diggin' redd...You'll find it...

oh stop, its quite the compliment. No one on this forum knows better when to make a jab at someone with perfect timing, just the right mix of sarcasm and disdain, and then back it up with link after link to their own posts. I love it.

jallman said:
oh stop, its quite the compliment. No one on this forum knows better when to make a jab at someone with perfect timing, just the right mix of sarcasm and disdain, and then back it up with link after link to their own posts. I love it.

I am a little hurt that you compared me to AB, but what the hell I guess I should consider the source........I still like ya.......;)

Navy Pride said:
I am a little hurt that you compared me to AB, but what the hell I guess I should consider the source........I still like ya.......;)
He compared you to Alec Baldwin?...:doh

cnredd said:
He compared you to Alec Baldwin?...:doh

That is even worse then who he did compare me to..........

Navy Pride said:

oh come on, you are just as grumpy sometimes and the man is hilarious. Its a compliment.

mixedmedia said:
GySgt – So long ago, months even, I couldn’t stand him. I still don’t agree with all of his views, but I respect his commitment and eloquence very much. I think the only member of this forum that has, individually, modified some of my own positions on the war. And his dry sense of humor – priceless.

You couldn't stand me? Is it the haircut?

jallman said:
Awww...now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks mixie, that was very endearing. :2wave:

You're welcome, jallman. You are a very endearing person yourself. ;)

GySgt said:
You couldn't stand me? Is it the haircut?

Nope, I think it was that concept of morally necessary death and destruction that stuck in my craw.

What's a craw anyway? Anyone?

mixedmedia said:
Nope, I think it was that concept of morally necessary death and destruction that stuck in my craw.

Craw -

3. stomach: the stomach of an animal (informal)
4. Ireland throat: the throat or gullet
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Craw -

3. stomach: the stomach of an animal (informal)
4. Ireland throat: the throat or gullet
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Why thank you, Trajan.

mixedmedia said:

Double Post

mixedmedia said:

A black bird poor people eat for Thanksgiving?

GySgt said:
A black bird poor people eat for thanksgiving?
Singing like Paul McCartney...

"Black bird eaten in the dead of niiiiight...
Eat these skinny wings and have some pie...
All your life...
Getting government handouts while you were getting high..."

cnredd said:

All your life...

Reminds me of a bumber sticker I saw....

"Work Harder...People on Welfare are Depending on You!"

cnredd said:

All your life...

You were only waiting for this moment to arise

Damn you! Now I got Beatles in my head.
:boxer

vauge said:
lol, when the store opens ... we are gunna have to get you one of these:

50574346_F_tn.jpg

:lol: Hubby would get a HUGE kick outta that!!

vauge said:
Damn you! Now I got Beatles in my head.
:boxer
And just HOW is this a bad thing??????....:confused:

Back
Top Bottom