• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who has the main ownership of US mainstream medias?

No, they're saying that Iranians all say hateful, racist things all the time, want to kill millions of people, stone beautiful women, hang beautiful gay men, and have no FREEDOM within their borders.

I hear more than you about US from some medias. For example the "Guantanamo Jail", but please wait.....
....Do you really think that these medias spend time and money to helping "Guantanamo Jail" peoples? Not at all in my opinion.

In same way, Do you really think that US mainstreams want to help and love "beautiful women", "gay men" or "Iranians Peoples"? Do you really think that they love us? If so, why EMBARGO against iran.

I don't try to say that all of Iranians are best or even good, but I cannot accept the war, we have little childrens here, we have someones with clear herats here, we live here.

Because of these, I just try to know the real mans behind of mainstreams who gather support to starting the war by their monies, by washing minds.

So, please just answer this instead of counting our bad. I know we have bad peoples here, like everywhere.

Thanks

Anybody can post on iReport. That's not the mainstream. That's just someone who posts there.

But it doesn't even say there's an impending attack -- it only says that the Iranian military is preparing for the possibility of one.

Sorry, I didn't find that program archive, I heard myself but maybe it had been produced by a software and was not real, no idea!

Dear Harshaw, I tired you by my questions :( Actually, it's hard to find a solution in politicals issues, I am active in Computer Programming Forums at Yasser Zamani - Mr. Help (Me) and it's really simple to find solutions.

Actually, peoples are friend but it's strange that their governments are enemy, it's not scientific and rational so it's hard to find the solution.

Thank you for your efforts, Harshaw.

Last edited:
Some people of the Bilderberg Group, The organization called the Family, The Christan right since that is the reason we tend to have a pro Israel stance and any politician knows that if you say we should cut ties with Israel your political career is over for example look at Ron Paul. Ron Paul said we should rethink our position with Israel, and the next week we here that he got money from racist, and is anti Semitic which in it self is a hyper bole since Arabs are Semites too.

However do I think that the Jews run America bawwwwwwwa No, I don't but I do think that the Christan right people who want the rapture too being is the reason Israel was allowed to forum in the first place are mainly in control of the media. I mean look at how they tend to treat the Muslim population on the news network they tend to never show the good nature Muslims, or the fact on the people who noticed the car bomb in New York was a Muslims who went too the Veteran to ask for a cell phone, and how Mosques are being boycotted because they dear to build one near a city. There is always a rise in tension when the Republicans have lost both arenas because they tend too spread fear against people they consider "the other", or the fact that they also want the nation to turn us in too a theocracy.

No, they're saying that Iranians all say hateful, racist things all the time, want to kill millions of people, stone beautiful women, hang beautiful gay men, and have no FREEDOM within their borders.

Not Iranians, the Iranian government and all those things are dead on accurate as it pertains to the Iranian government.

They have created a new Injun for the American cowboy to go shootin' at.

Personally, I am insulted by the entire narrative. The Injuns were genocided by racist and aggressive pseudo-Christians being lead around by slave-owning racist rich people whose use for the bible was in its ability to manipulate the dumb into doing your killing for you.

Meh meh, what happened to the Native Americans was not a genocide, there are in fact more Native Americans alive today than at the time the United States was founded, and most who died did so as a result of disease not intentional murder. Furtherrmore; not all members of the union allowed slavery, individual states within the Union outlawed slavery before any other countries.

I hear more than you about US from some medias. For example the "Guantanamo Jail", but please wait.....
....Do you really think that these medias spend time and money to helping "Guantanamo Jail" peoples? Not at all in my opinion.

In same way, Do you really think that US mainstreams want to help and love "beautiful women", "gay men" or "Iranians Peoples"? Do you really think that they love us? If so, why EMBARGO against iran.

I don't try to say that all of Iranians are best or even good, but I cannot accept the war, we have little childrens here, we have someones with clear herats here, we live here.

Because of these, I just try to know the real mans behind of mainstreams who gather support to starting the war by their monies, by washing minds.

So, please just answer this instead of counting our bad. I know we have bad peoples here, like everywhere.

Thanks

Wow you just compared people accused of plotting to murder innocent women and children to the position of those accused of being gay and having sex outside of marriage. :roll:

12th Imam doesn't threatened Israel but threatend criminals, maybe we be criminals that day he returns and I know that there are some good peoples in Israel like other countries.

And I know there are some bad peoples in Iran like other countries. You didn't understand me well. I said that they present us as most dangerous country to gather support to war against us.

Your govenment is controlled by an apocalypic cult.

Not all of American citizens but their goverment mainstream medias present us as most dangerous country to gather support to war against us.

Again liberal pluralistic democracy of, by, and for the people vs. totalitarian theocracy run by apocalyptic cult.

two posters said:
Not Iranians, the Iranian government and all those things are dead on accurate as it pertains to the Iranian government.
It's always the regime that's the problem, and this is why we must kill everyone. The regime that the clerics replaced (in 79-80) was an American puppet who used torture techniques that they learned from the CIA.

And the "their government is evil" narrative suggests that Iranian - who overthrew their pro-USA government themselves - are too stupid or meek to get rid of their own government when it turns into a fascist, torturing tyranny.

Of course, this is actually true of the American people and their own government. Iran is just one of the few states that doesn't have American military bases, so the American people must be taught - by media - to hate the Iranian government, and think of the Iranian people as ignorant dupes.

Look at yourselves in the mirror before casting stones at people and regimes you know nothing about. And thank your media - with its blatant ownership bias - for the fact that you know so little about the world your own leaders terrorize.

Last edited:
It's always the regime that's the problem, and this is why we must kill everyone. The regime that the clerics replaced (in 79-80) was an American puppet who used torture techniques that they learned from the CIA.
What transpired before 1979 neither mitigates nor absolves the current Iranian regime.

And the "their government is evil" narrative suggests that Iranian - who overthrew their pro-USA government themselves - are too stupid or meek to get rid of their own government when it turns into a fascist, torturing tyranny.
Water-boarding is indeed torture, but it is nothing compared to what happens in Tehran's Evin prison. Whippings with steel cables and sessions in rape rooms...

In August 2009, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad commented in a live broadcast on the state radio on rape and torture in the Iranian prisons and said; "In some detention centers inappropriate measures have taken place for which the enemy was again responsible." [29]

Following the election, Iranian presidential candidate Mehdi Karroubi said that several male and female protesters held behind bars have been savagely raped, according to a confidential letter to powerful cleric Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani.[30] Karroubi warned that this was only a "fragment" of the evidence he had and that if the denials did not stop, he would release even more.[31][32]

Roxana Saberi, who spent 4 months in Evin in 2003, accused of espionage and threatening Iran’s national security. She had been living in Iran for six years, working as a journalist and writing a book about modern Iran based on interviews with a broad cross-section of society, when she was detained. She later described her ordeal in a book, titled 'Between Two Worlds: My Life and Captivity in Iran' (2010).[33]

It is said, that rape has been used by interrogators in Iran for decades.[34] During the 1980s, the rape of female political prisoners was prevalent. It was so prevalent that it prompted Hussein-Ali Montazeri, who was Ayatollah Khomeini’s deputy at the time, to write the following to Khomeini in a letter dated October 7, 1986: "Did you know that young women are raped in some of the prisons of the Islamic Republic?"[35]

Two prominent members of Iran’s human rights community, the feminist lawyer and journalist Shadi Sadr and the blogger and activist Mojtaba Saminejad, published essays online from inside Iran arguing that far from being a new phenomenon, prison rape has a long history in the Islamic Republic.[36]
Evin Prison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't see anything there as a threat to the U.S.

OK, thank you for all answers but I'm so confused:confused:
My native language isn't english and also I have no time to spend on other issues.

As I told, I accepted that Iran's government has problems, like every government. Please don't reply me that Iran doesn't have human rights, Iran does stoning, Iran doesn't allow geys and so and so, because I already hear these from mainstreams, other medias and threads here enough!

Maybe I asked my question bad because of my bad english, so, let's reask it in a matematic model:

"Say there are some peoples, companies, groups or something else named X.
This X killed peoples in 11 september to gather support for war against Iraq and Afghanestan and this X was successful using world mainstream medias and this X had alot of money and time to doing this.
And now, this X tries a same scenario for Iran.
What is this X?
"

So far I thought this X is zeionist but according to previous replies it seems I was wrong.

Please focus on this X and forget Iran's problems and forget that I'm Iranian.

Last edited:
There's nothing "mathematic" about that.

OK, thank you for all answers but I'm so confused:confused:
My native language isn't english and also I have no time to spend on other issues.

As I told, I accepted that Iran's government has problems, like every government. Please don't reply me that Iran doesn't have human rights, Iran does stoning, Iran doesn't allow geys and so and so, because I already hear these from mainstreams, other medias and threads here enough!

Maybe I asked my question bad because of my bad english, so, let's reask it in a matematic model:

"Say there are some peoples, companies, groups or something else named X.
This X killed peoples in 11 september to gather support for war against Iraq and Afghanestan and this X was successful using world mainstream medias and this X had alot of money and time to doing this.
And now, this X tries a same scenario for Iran.
What is this X?
"

So far I thought this X is zeionist but according to previous replies it seems I was wrong.

Please focus on this X and forget Iran's problems and forget that I'm Iranian.
It seems to me that what you are desperately searching for is a conspiracy theory to embrace.

There's plenty of that on the Internet.

But I have yet to see any conspiracy theory which can explain away Iran's many internal and external problems.

What do you mean?:confused:

I mean that you've concluded that there must be a conspiracy against your country, and all you want to do is define who's behind it.

Thank you Tashah and Harshaw,

OK, conspiracy, but world-wide conspiracies not only us but now us and before Iraq and Afghanestan.

Actually, I just confused about this X:confused:, please help me to know the truth because I'm not a political person at all, I'm just a Computer Programmer but I hope to find the truth here away from rich mainstream medias;)

There is no X.

There is no X.

So how about that intelligent map to gather support to starting the war against Iraq and Afghanistan?
Did you feel the bias in mainstream medias that days? I beilieve that X forced this bias.

Last edited:
So how about that intelligent map to gather support to starting the war against Iraq and Afghanistan?
Did you feel the bias in mainstream medias that days? I beilieve that X forced this bias.

Uh, no, actually, this is what started the war in Afghanistan:

twin-towers.jpg

As for Iraq, the media have been entirely contentious about it from the get-go.

There is no X.

I thought that way too until I found out the Russians were the masterminds behind the nuclear power plants... Which meant Russia was to blame, not Iran leaders. The flap Iran has with Israel is just another case of survival politics. The same reason we're still in Afghanistan and Iraq, to look strong to the voters.

ricksfolly

Uh, no, actually, this is what started the war in Afghanistan:

twin-towers.jpg

As for Iraq, the media have been entirely contentious about it from the get-go.

There is no X.

Could you accept that Bin-Laden, an un-educated afghan, escaped from US security system, the US! a country which it's technology is famous?! I can't beilieve.
Do you know a 24 years-old young man from US? Have you seen his film named "Exchange Monies" I think?

Could you accept that Bin-Laden, an un-educated afghan, escaped from US security system, the US! a country which it's technology is famous?! I can't beilieve.
Do you know a 24 years-old young man from US? Have you seen his film named "Exchange Monies" I think?

You're talking about "Loose Change"; I'm not going to indulge in 9/11 conspiracy theories, and while I had sympathy for you for a while, you've entirely lost it now. Farewell.

Back
Top Bottom