• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who am I?

I don't understand the question, but from your adopted username, I surmise that you clean hotel rooms for a living, smoke crack, have an abortion once a month and suffer from an unsightly skin condition.

I know. It's a gift.

:mrgreen: hahaha----that was a good laugh---which of those TV shows gave you the biggest clue? LOL

You're a psychic truck driver who's a history buff and also enjoys a little mystery and suspense? :shrug:

Wow--you took it serious and I'm glad.....You are pretty darn close on a few things.......:)

That was hilarious, well written--plot and all....I loved it, but you are the worst psychic I have ever met...LOL...not me or anything like me, except
for liking isolation......Thank you for taking the time to brighten my day....:)

Well damn!

LOL :D

I must be a dull gal having a duh night! It must be a generational thing---interpretatation if you please.....

It's from Les Miz.

Can you guess anything about me from my Sunday night TV shows? Whodunnit, Ice Road Truckers, Long Island Medium and Copper......go ahead, give it a try...:)

A communist with a strange craving for mac and cheese with veggie mite

Back
Top Bottom