• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacists terrorists attacking our country again

What's that supposed to mean?

He means you've run to kiss the ass of race terrorists. To down play them. To apologize for them and to tell everyone "nothing to see here".

So, why do you "nothing to see here" regarding race terrorists. I bet you're all up in arms about black people being "racists" but an actual terrorist that just happens to be a white supremacist and your view of "racism" completely changes.

We go from "thought control" against white people being a huge problem to actual race terrorism being nothing. It's clear you've a side here. I think that's what he means.

Plotted to attack our grid. Wtf is wrong with these people? What would they actually gain from this?

Membership in far right groups should be considered grounds for wiretaps and watchlists.

Membership in far right groups should be considered grounds for wiretaps and watchlists.

White supremacist organizations should be declared terrorist organizations and future members should be prosecuted for membership.

Enough white terrorism. We wouldn't allow Al Q to recruit here. Why allow other terrorists. We allow it because they're white but it's enough.

White supremacists have murdered millions in the name of white supremacy. They are terrorists. It's time to deal with it.

One person claims to be Muslim - by their own standards - and suddenly Islam is trying to destroy the world. But when actual racists - not merely self identified but real definite racists - commit terrorism, do we hear about racists are gonna destroy everything? ****ing whitey.

Eco-Nazi's have been trying for years.

Where's the beef?

That's a bronze star because you pointed at hippies not black people. Good for you.

Hate crime is terrorism. We don't call it that, we call it hate crime, because it's mostly white people.
Now if these were American born and bred Muslims everybody and their auntie would call it terrorism

Now if these were American born and bred Muslims everybody and their auntie would call it terrorism

A minority of any kind and it's terrorism. For example, if it was women - terrorism. Only white hetero Christian men get their terrorism called "hate crime". Like it's just an emotional thing. Not real terrorism. Someone just got a little upset, that's all.

As if they act alone. "Bad apple". That's what white men get. That's privilege.

That's a bronze star because you pointed at hippies not black people. Good for you.

Well...... Hello Eco!

Still stewing about being called out on your usual (wrong) and inane postings where you claim that minorities cannot be considered racists?

Well...... Hello Eco!

Still stewing about being called out on your usual (wrong) and inane postings where you claim that minorities cannot be considered racists?

I say we go for a streak. Let's see if next thread you can point at other white people again.

I see way more nutters wearing "i vote democrat" buttons who are able to do real harm. The liberal DA's, the liberal mayors, all who don't protect their cities or the people who live there. This crazies want reform but it is reform that puts the cities inhabitants at risk. Handing out drugs, no bail release, no prosecution for many crimes, violent offenders released over and over to recommit crimes. For some reason the liberals don't believe in law and order and punishing criminals. They seem to be too worried about people that are cops or named Trump.

It means you are minimizing terrorism.
Seems like they did that themselves.
If these three guys were from Iran, you'd be shitting blood in rage. But since they're white guys, it's just a little bit of terrorism.
Maybe you should just stick to YOURSELF because you **** up big time trying to predict what I'd do.

He means you've run to kiss the ass of race terrorists. To down play them. To apologize for them and to tell everyone "nothing to see here".
No, I haven't. Just pointing out threee bumbling idiots that got caught is reason to run around with your hair on fire.
So, why do you "nothing to see here" regarding race terrorists. I bet you're all up in arms about black people being "racists" but an actual terrorist that just happens to be a white supremacist and your view of "racism" completely changes.
Stick to your own words and actions; you totally **** up trying to tell me what I do or don't do.
We go from "thought control" against white people being a huge problem to actual race terrorism being nothing. It's clear you've a side here. I think that's what he means.
Haven't seen much thing from any of your cohort on this issue; just the usual there shit everywhere and see if it sticks. Must be terrible to live in abject fear of your fellow Americans like you guys do.

Last edited:
Seems like they did that themselves.

Maybe you should just stick to YOURSELF because you **** up big time trying to predict what I'd do.

Except that I know precisely what you'd do.

Nutters everywhere now,
Yes, as you so...uh...eloquently...hehe...yeah, we'll run with that...prove to us below.

particularly those Vaxxed Zombies .

Not surprised to see a few possible right extremists. Starts to balance the number of left nut -job fairy fluffs we see .

Except that I know precisely what you'd do.
I'd think being continually wrong would dissuade you from that notion.

Back
Top Bottom