• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Nationalist Group Tries to March Through Philadelphia, Promptly Gets Chased Out of Town

Should racists not be allowed to speak what they consider to be truth?

If not what should be the penalty?

And it is scum rather than Skum.
Do you believe that I should not call out those that support racism?

Or are you here to protect such people?

I
Do you believe that I should not call out those that support racism?

Or are you here to protect such people?
You are deflecting.

Again:

Do you feel that these people should not be allowed to express their opinions?

If not, then what should be the penalty for expressing them?

I protect speech, no matter how it disgusts me.

I

You are deflecting.

Again:

Do you feel that these people should not be allowed to express their opinions?

If not, then what should be the penalty for expressing them?

I protect speech, no matter how it disgusts me.
I never called for any of that crap. So I see no need to play your strawman game.

And you are playing games by not answering my questions. And yes, this is deflection from the hard questions.
I’m out.
Dude like I said it was a strawman. I mean ffs I only called out a poster that is always defending racists on this forum.

I never called for his execution, incarceration, or for the mods to shut him up..
So asking me those questions is an actual deflection, strawman, and very poor overused BS gotcha crap debating. try as you probably will to get that punch line across it's just stupid and misplaced.

They came in from another state to cause trouble. They were confronted for their repellent views and they immediately pussed out.

More of your cult leader's "Fine people" that you always stick up for.

How disgusting.
I haven't "stuck up for" anyone. I'm simply stating facts about the event.

I'm not sympathetic to you if those facts are inconvenient. By objecting to my statements, you just make yourself look worse.

Seriously...do you WANT to portray yourself as an intolerant person?

Again, should they not be allowed to even speak what they consider to be truth?

Are you in such deep disgust over their political views that they should be gagged?

And if so, what other speech would you like banned?
Don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

I'm simply stating facts about the event.
If you did the same about events for "both sides", that argument might have weight. But you don't, so it doesn't.

Yes I see you don’t want to answer my questions so I am moving on.

I am out dude.
Quit throwing out straw men and you might get some legitimate responses. Your "questions" are thinly veiled ad homs. Do better.

If you did the same about events for "both sides", that argument might have weight. But you don't, so it doesn't.
I have the same attitude toward both conditions...the Capitol riot and Antifa/BLM riots. I don't think the police should get away with murdering rioters.

And I am pointing out the uncomfortable hypocrisy of those who support the Capitol murder while demanding that other police treat Antifa/BLM differently.

So...these guys are the one side of the coin that has Antifa on the other side...except, unlike Antifa, they are mostly non-violent.

I wonder...have the citizens of Philly treated Antifa the same? Or do they hypocritically support Antifa?

Keep telling yourself the group you support has not murdered way more people than Antifa. It's makes it okay to support nazis, right?

I have the same attitude toward both conditions...the Capitol riot and Antifa/BLM riots. I don't think the police should get away with murdering rioters.

And I am pointing out the uncomfortable hypocrisy of those who support the Capitol murder while demanding that other police treat Antifa/BLM differently.
Screeeech. Deflection. This thread is about Patriot Front.

Keep telling yourself the group you support has not murdered way more people than Antifa. It's makes it okay to support nazis, right?
I don't support any "groups"...not even political parties.

I haven't "stuck up for" anyone. I'm simply stating facts about the event.

I'm not sympathetic to you if those facts are inconvenient. By objecting to my statements, you just make yourself look worse.

Seriously...do you WANT to portray yourself as an intolerant person?
Bullshit. If anyone post anything that even hints to the kind of bad people that your cult leader adores, you instantly stand up and argue. You created your persona, don't be angry when you are called on it.

Bullshit. If anyone post anything that even hints to the kind of bad people that your cult leader adores, you instantly stand up and argue. You created your persona, don't be angry when you are called on it.
yawn...

Your hyperbole and nonsense is becoming tedious.

You are dismissed.

yawn...

Your hyperbole and nonsense is becoming tedious.

You are dismissed.
Oh no, I am dismissed. You just made the joke of your posting even funnier. You are what you is, and we all see that.

So...these guys are the one side of the coin that has Antifa on the other side...except, unlike Antifa, they are mostly non-violent.

I wonder...have the citizens of Philly treated Antifa the same? Or do they hypocritically support Antifa?
White nationalists are not mostly non violent.

White nationalists are not mostly non violent.
I'm talking about the people involved in this event. They were non-violent.

You can't EVER say the same about Antifa. Violence is the only way they operate.

I'm talking about the people involved in this event. They were non-violent.

You can't EVER say the same about Antifa. Violence is the only way they operate.
how do you know they are mostly non violent? neo Nazis actually believe in violence to advance their agenda...which kind of flies in the face of your claim they are mostly non violent.....

how do you know they are mostly non violent? neo Nazis actually believe in violence to advance their agenda...which kind of flies in the face of your claim they are mostly non violent.....
Oh. Now you are going to call them "Nazis".

Are you part of Antifa? That's what they do...anyone they don't like, doesn't matter who they are, they just call Nazis.

Never mind, ClaraD...I don't care who you are part of.

You are dismissed.

Oh. Now you are going to call them "Nazis".

Are you part of Antifa? That's what they do...anyone they don't like, doesn't matter who they are, they just call Nazis.

Never mind, ClaraD...I don't care who you are part of.

You are dismissed.
they call themselves that....these are members that left Vanguard after the Unite the right rally in Charlottesville. Vanguard is a neo nazi group...they are indeed Neo Nazi scumbags.

Question is why in the hell is a Texas group in Pennsylvania? They deserved to be chased out of town and were there looking for trouble.

Back
Top Bottom