• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Nationalist Group Tries to March Through Philadelphia, Promptly Gets Chased Out of Town

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Awesome! Go Philly!

So...these guys are the one side of the coin that has Antifa on the other side...except, unlike Antifa, they are mostly non-violent.

I wonder...have the citizens of Philly treated Antifa the same? Or do they hypocritically support Antifa?

So...these guys are the opposite side of the coin that has Antifa on the other side...except, unlike Antifa, they are mostly non-violent.

I wonder...have the citizens of Philly treated Antifa the same? Or do they hypocritically support Antifa?
One post in, and we get a pathetic "whatabout" post.

And, unsurprisingly it's from you.

White nationalists are un-American racist scum.

So...these guys are the one side of the coin that has Antifa on the other side...except, unlike Antifa, they are mostly non-violent.

You should ask them. In the meantime, I applaud the Philadelphia response to racist, anti-government garbage.

JiXYhtAN.jpg4O74UF2LOJEBHGZ3BK7WVXSNZU.jpg

Last time I was in Philly, there was graffiti on everything from seven feet down to the sidewalk.

South Philly, IIRC.

It's funny how you always show up to defend racist skum.

Dang!

Those so-called "White Nationalists" ain't too smart, are they?

Of all cities to even walk in.

Let alone march!

Whataboutism gives a clue to its meaning in its name. It is not merely the changing of a subject to deflect away from an earlier subject as a political strategy; it’s essentially a reversal of accusation, arguing that an opponent is guilty of an offense just as egregious or worse than what the original party was accused of doing, however unconnected the offenses may be.

The tactic behind whataboutism has been around for a long time. Rhetoricians generally consider it to be a form of tu quoque, which means "you too" in Latin and involves charging your accuser with whatever it is you've just been accused of rather than refuting the truth of the accusation made against you. Tu quoque is considered to be a logical fallacy, because whether or not the original accuser is likewise guilty of an offense has no bearing on the truth value of the original accusation.

As most of us prepare to watch fireworks tonight it's always good to know who is for "all men created equal" and who are not.

And who defends or deflects away from white supremacy and white nationalism.

Indeed. They are literally a self-declared Fascist Party.

Pflogo.png

Their symbol has a Fasces in it, identical to that of the Italian Fascist Party.

160px-National_Fascist_Party_logo.svg.png

As for whether Philadelphia has treated AntiFa the same...is Philadelphia known for AntiFa groups having any major presence in the city? I will not condemn AntiFa (if indeed it was AntiFa) for the one time they target an actual explicitly genocidal Neo-Fascist/Nazi Party. But since Philadelphia was one of the major birthplaces of American democratic thought, I imagine that the people who kicked these Texan Nazis out were native Philadelphians who do not want anti-American Nazis stepping onto their streets. I would hope they would do the same if American Salafi Muslims wanted to commemorate the Martyrdom of ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi by staging a march on the streets of Philadelphia.

Good for Philadelphia.

Last edited:
Dang!

Let alone march!

They are not patriots. They hate democracy, they hate rule of law, they hate the Constitution, and they hate the fact that non-white people allowed to still exist and draw breath within the continental United States.

Whataboutism gives a clue to its meaning in its name. It is not merely the changing of a subject to deflect away from an earlier subject as a political strategy; it’s essentially a reversal of accusation, arguing that an opponent is guilty of an offense just as egregious or worse than what the original party was accused of doing, however unconnected the offenses may be.

The tactic behind whataboutism has been around for a long time. Rhetoricians generally consider it to be a form of tu quoque, which means "you too" in Latin and involves charging your accuser with whatever it is you've just been accused of rather than refuting the truth of the accusation made against you. Tu quoque is considered to be a logical fallacy, because whether or not the original accuser is likewise guilty of an offense has no bearing on the truth value of the original accusation.

You love to claim whataboutism where it doesn't exist.

You are dismissed.

Indeed. They are literally a self-declared Fascist Party.

Pflogo.png

Their symbol has a Fasces in it, identical to that of the Italian Fascist Party.

160px-National_Fascist_Party_logo.svg.png

As for whether Philadelphia has treated AntiFa the same...is Philadelphia known for AntiFa groups having any major presence in the city? I will not condemn AntiFa (if indeed it was AntiFa) for the one time they target an actual explicitly genocidal Neo-Fascist/Nazi Party. But since Philadelphia was one of the major birthplaces of American democratic thought, I imagine that the people who kicked these Texan Nazis out were native Philadelphians who do not want anti-American Nazis stepping onto their streets. I would hope they would do the same if American Salafi Muslims wanted to commemorate the Martyrdom of ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi by staging a march on the streets of Philadelphia.

Good for Philadelphia.
Turns out that yes...Antifa has rioted in Philly...and the citizens were nowhere to be found.

It's funny how you always show up to defend racist skum.

What do you suppose the chances are Mycroft will actually show up at one of these white nationalist marches?
I say zero because he's quaking in his boots at the prospect.

Turns out that yes...Antifa has rioted in Philly...and the citizens were nowhere to be found.

Disgusting. I am glad they were caught. As I have noted previously, I find it interesting that arrested AntiFa rioters are almost always lily-white and are indistinguishable from arrested white supremacists.

Dang!

Let alone march!

Notice how NONE of these wannabe badass white nationalist groups ever sets foot in Los Angeles. 😂

Back
Top Bottom