• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

White libs, race traitors & multiculturalists

herrwolf said:
Crap to you, stimilating to others, not to mention someone's belief. If these people can't use a forum to express their views than you should't either! If racial eqaulity is your goal you wont ever get it in this world! How about the racial issue of very dark black americans as opposed to lighter skinned black americans? What do they call that? Colorism or something?
Anybody who thinks that one race is better than another is an idiot. Plain and simple. If you think you're going to be able to get through with wise words, eloquent points and irrefutable facts, you're in for a long hard row. Something tells me that you haven't enough internet debating experience with these kinds of mental midgets to know better. Good luck if you think you know better than I though!

Something tells me that you haven't enough internet debating experience with these kinds of mental midgets to know better
On the contrary I'm well versed in this area. I've learned that people will believe what they want for whatever reason they want. I'm not here to change someones view, I'm actually interested in what everyone has to say. It's the intolerant who won't listen to everyone. Maybe the white supremacist is using the whole story as a canard to get attention for any number of reasons? Who is more intolerant? The person who hates everyone? Or the person who claims to be for eqaultiy and hates the intolerant one?

Another thing, what about muslims that hate white, christian, jew or what ever else their is to hate. How come we never throw stones at them. Or do we have such a pre-conceived idea that these nazi people are stupid lazy hicks that the world could do without? The point that I'm trying to make is that I never hear the philippic fire storm against anybody but white sepremacists.

Aryan Imperium said:
The law may recognise the artificial concept of "equality" but nature by contrast is hierarchical which must be very inconvenient for the multiculturalists amongst us.
The imposition of "equal rights" is in no way evidence or an indicator of "equality".Such a notion is ridiculous and no end of legislating will make it appear any more rational.
You've conflated two disparate things in a muddled way.

The element that you manage to miss so well that one should suspect that you have artfully dodged it on purpose is that the law makes no mention of nor was intended to reference any such things as a "natural hierarchy" or as a "natural aristocracy." The laws about equal rights pertain to the law. Equal rights before the law.

A lack of equality before the law thwarts and perverts the natural aristocracy among men.

herrwolf said:
On the contrary I'm well versed in this area.
Of course you are. Every "non-racial supremacist" I've ever encountered on the web makes this claim. Usually then they proceed to misuse terms and misidentify concepts. Forgive me if I prejudge you and am prejudiced against the truthfulness of such a claim. Please, though, feel free to prove me wrong by demonstrating your knowledge. I'm open to correction.

herrwolf said:
Another thing, what about muslims that hate white, christian, jew or what ever else their is to hate. How come we never throw stones at them.
Don't know where the **** you've been. I suppose you're prejudging the board based on your imagination rather than examining the content of the board. There're a number of posters who complain constantly about this. But, don't let facts or the search for facts interrupt your pre-planned whinging about how victimized you are. Please do go on with your rant.

herrwolf said:
The point that I'm trying to make is that I never hear the philippic fire storm against anybody but white sepremacists.
This is an example of argumentum ad ignorantiam, in particular, the false dilemma fallacy. Unless you are omniscient, your ignorance of something doesn't mean anything other than that you're ignorant of it.

"non-racial supremacist" I've ever encountered on the web makes this claim
Don't really know what this is?

herrwolf said:
Don't really know what this is?
No, I've got a great idea of exactly what I'm talking about. Why do you ask?

This is an example of argumentum ad ignorantiam, in particular, the false dilemma fallacy. Unless you are omniscient, your ignorance of something doesn't mean anything other than that you're ignorant of it.
This is a terrible example of argumentum ad ignorantiam.
A better example would be the moon is made of cheese because astronauts could not prove it wasn't.
Who are you qouting with the word ignorant????
Is argumentum ad ignorantiam really a great choice of words am I REALLY saying that white supremacits are the ONLY ones talked about?
So go back to your beltway until we call for more of you inanities.

herrwolf said:
Because I don't know what your talking about!!!
If you don't know, why'd you ask me if I knew?
Granted, it wasn't the most clear phrase I could have invented. If you had told me that you didn't know, I could have provided an answer sooner.

I was referring to folks whose rhetoric creates an appearance as coming from racial supremacists, yet when asked, deny being racial supremacists. Often they aver that they are merely proud of and conscious of their race.

herrwolf said:
So go back to your beltway until we call for more of you inanities.
You're not required to respond to my posts. If there's anything about them that makes you feel uncomfortable, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

Oh I get it, you were calling me a racist! Why didn't you come out and say it?
That's the kind of liberal categorizing I'm used to.

You're not required to respond to my posts. If there's anything about them that makes you feel uncomfortable, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

Well thankyou for letting me know what I can do! canis culum in tuo naso.

herrwolf said:
Oh I get it, you were calling me a racist! Why didn't you come out and say it?
I'm not so arrogant to tell someone that they are wrong about what they believe. You are, after all, the final arbiter and world's foremost authority on what you think and belive

herrwolf said:
That's the kind of liberal categorizing I'm used to.
^That's the kind of liberal whining I expected to hear.^

That's the kind of liberal whining I expected to hear
If you consider "That's the kind of liberal categorizing I'm used to" whining then your the biggest effeminate mollycoddler I've ever talked to. I have to say that your posts are confusing and lackluster at best. I read your profile, it says your conservative, I find that very hard to believe! Al Gore is more conservative than you are. Let me sum up by asking you a question. How in the hell did you become a moderator? The next time you point that dirty finger of accusation, have some sort of substance please!

shuamort said:
OK, but as you see, from the post from Aryan Imperium, it only begets more of this, well, crap.

Very "tolerant" of you. So you describe alternative views to the ones that you hold as being "crap" and have the temerity of criticising the quality of the opening post.Do you not see the contradiction there?

shuamort said:
Anybody who thinks that one race is better than another is an idiot. Plain and simple. If you think you're going to be able to get through with wise words, eloquent points and irrefutable facts, you're in for a long hard row. Something tells me that you haven't enough internet debating experience with these kinds of mental midgets to know better. Good luck if you think you know better than I though!

One what basis are you contending that the assertion that races are of unequal value is "idiotic"? Surely it is the one lesson of nature?
Nowhere in the natural world is "equality" realised and are humans not part of the natural world?
Does simply making the statement "all men are equal" and repeating it over and over again as a mantra make it any more valid?
If you contend that races are "equal" do you also believe that individuals are as well? What is your evidence for this and how do you explain everyday examples of superior achievement in sports,the arts and acadaemia?
The obsession with equality betrays an underlying self-loathing.

Simon W. Moon said:
You've conflated two disparate things in a muddled way.

The element that you manage to miss so well that one should suspect that you have artfully dodged it on purpose is that the law makes no mention of nor was intended to reference any such things as a "natural hierarchy" or as a "natural aristocracy." The laws about equal rights pertain to the law. Equal rights before the law.

A lack of equality before the law thwarts and perverts the natural aristocracy among men.

On the contrary,the laws in most white countries have in recent decades gone beyond the concept of "equality before the law"[which I concede is a seperate issue"] to introducing legislation which outlaws people receiving unequal treatment on the grounds of race[and frequently these days on grounds of religion and gender too].
In effect through the introduction of "equality/equal rights legislation"[a distinction that you conveniently ignore] the concept of human levelling[attempted originally through xtianity and bolshevism] has begun.
The point that I am making in defence of Rob is that nature unlike the politically indoctrinated does not recognise any notions of equality and indeed only hierarchy is acknowledged.
No-one within mainstream politics,the media or education will admit that in truth we are all born unequal and race is most certainly a factor in this.

Aryan Imperium said:
Very "tolerant" of you. So you describe alternative views to the ones that you hold as being "crap" and have the temerity of criticising the quality of the opening post.Do you not see the contradiction there?

One what basis are you contending that the assertion that races are of unequal value is "idiotic"? Surely it is the one lesson of nature?
Nowhere in the natural world is "equality" realised and are humans not part of the natural world?
Does simply making the statement "all men are equal" and repeating it over and over again as a mantra make it any more valid?
If you contend that races are "equal" do you also believe that individuals are as well? What is your evidence for this and how do you explain everyday examples of superior achievement in sports,the arts and acadaemia?
The obsession with equality betrays an underlying self-loathing.
No contradiction at all. The OP and your posts? Why, they're all crap.

As for tolerance, you're right with your sarcasm. I am not tolerant. I've never been tolerant for bigotry, ignorance, or stupidity. I won't be tolerant of people that think that their "race" is better than others.

What about the fact that blacks make up less then 17% of the US pop. but over 80% of the US jail pop. Something is very wrong with that. As for tolerance & PC.... it might get us all killed. When we can't profile when we know who to look for but in the name of PC we can't. It's just a matter of time before the head-choppers hit us again. But maybe that would please the Ward Churchhill's among us.

herrwolf said:
If you consider "That's the kind of liberal categorizing I'm used to" whining then your [sic] the biggest effeminate mollycoddler I've ever talked to.
You're the biggest effeminate mollycoddler I've ever talked to.

herrwolf said:
I have to say that your posts are confusing and lackluster at best.
I have to say that your posts don't even rise to the level of being confusing and lackluster.

herrwolf said:
I read your profile, it says your [sic] conservative, I find that very hard to believe!
You pretend you're conservative, I find that very hard to believe!

herrwolf said:
Al Gore is more conservative than you are.
Ward Churchill is more conservative than you are.

herrwolf said:
Let me sum up by asking you a question. How in the hell did you become a moderator?
The ususal way.

herrwolf said:
The next time you point that dirty finger of accusation, have some sort of substance please!
I'm clean and serene. No substances for me. Thanks though.

Last edited:
Aryan Imperium said:
On the contrary,the laws in most white countries have in recent decades gone beyond the concept of "equality before the law"[which I concede is a seperate issue"] to introducing legislation which outlaws people receiving unequal treatment on the grounds of race[and frequently these days on grounds of religion and gender too].
In effect through the introduction of "equality/equal rights legislation"[a distinction that you conveniently ignore] the concept of human levelling[attempted originally through xtianity and bolshevism] has begun.
Perhaps you should provide an example of what you're talking about. ISTM, that equal rights can only refer to rights in re the law.

Aryan Imperium said:
The point that I am making in defence of Rob is that nature unlike the politically indoctrinated does not recognise any notions of equality and indeed only hierarchy is acknowledged.
Human beings are in their natural environment and are behaving as humans naturally do. To attempt to draw some sort of distinction between natural and artificial re human behavior is not very meaningful. There has been no outside force like extraterrestrials acting upon humans. We've decided to do the myriad things that we have done.
The ways humans behave already are the natural ways that humans behave in their natural environment.
Fwiw, the appeal to nature is a recognized and named logical fallacy.

tr1414 said:
What about the fact that blacks make up less then 17% of the US pop. but over 80% of the US jail pop. Something is very wrong with that.
There are a lot of things wrong with that. But probably not the bigoted thoughts I get the feeling that you're having.

tr1414 said:
As for tolerance & PC.... it might get us all killed.
[sarcasm]You're absolutely right! It's so much easier and efficient just to hate people. [/sarcasm]

tr1414 said:
When we can't profile when we know who to look for but in the name of PC we can't. It's just a matter of time before the head-choppers hit us again. But maybe that would please the Ward Churchhill's among us.
When you feel like taking off the white sheet and joining the rest of society, please let us know. As for right now, it's a damn shame your mom didn't swallow.

shuamort said:
There are a lot of things wrong with that. But probably not the bigoted thoughts I get the feeling that you're having.

[sarcasm]You're absolutely right! It's so much easier and efficient just to hate people. [/sarcasm]

When you feel like taking off the white sheet and joining the rest of society, please let us know. As for right now, it's a damn shame your mom didn't swallow.

Someone should put on the packaging for Turkey basters:
"NOT INTENDED AS A SEX TOY!"

shuamort said:

Wow... this coming from "we love everyone" liberal.... this is so TYPICAL of the left. If your view is not the same as theirs... OUT COMES THE HATE. As for the what you said about my mother.... hey if that makes you feel better. But I think we both know that your a 'net punk that would never have the balls to say that to my face. Have fun hugging a head-chopper

tr1414 said:
Wow... this coming from "we love everyone" liberal.... this is so TYPICAL of the left.
Since when have I been a liberal? Is it because I'm not a racist against arabs? Is it because I'm not going to the KKK white sale at the local Walmart with you? Poor little tr1414, anything different from his myopic view of white america and he gets skeered.

tr1414 said:
If your view is not the same as theirs... OUT COMES THE HATE. As for the what you said about my mother.... hey if that makes you feel better. But I think we both know that your a 'net punk that would never have the balls to say that to my face. Have fun hugging a head-chopper
I sure would have the balls to say that to your face. The problem is, I have no desire to go under the bridge to tell it to your troll face.

Back
Top Bottom