• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House raises possibility of Impeachment

I suspect that republicans want to do everything they can to maximize any damage, so that they can win future elections.

Don't be ridiculous. Heck, by your logic, they should have shut down the government and left it that way.

So far they have failed, and Hillary is all but a sure thing in three more years.

Dude...it's not even a sure thing she'll run.

Obamacare was supposed to ruin our economy, all the doctors were supposed to quit, our healthcare system was supposed to go down the toilet, every employer was supposed to drop employee insurance, etc. Didn't happen. Many republicans/conservatives look like absolute morons now. They have lost the trust and respect of the middle, and it's the middle that decides elections.

Your hyperbole is a slap in the face to all the Americans who have been screwed over by the Democrats these past 5 years...especially those affected by Obamacare.

It a pathetic thing when one is left with such cynicism as their only debating tactic.

Don't be ridiculous. Heck, by your logic, they should have shut down the government and left it that way.

Dude...it's not even a sure thing she'll run.

Your hyperbole is a slap in the face to all the Americans who have been screwed over by the Democrats these past 5 years...especially those affected by Obamacare.

It a pathetic thing when one is left with such cynicism as their only debating tactic.

Thats funny, I could just change a few words in your post, and it would perfectly reflect my thoughts.

Thats funny, I could just change a few words in your post, and it would perfectly reflect my thoughts.

I take offense at people who change the words in my posts. Use your own words, if you don't mind.

I take offense at people who change the words in my posts. Use your own words, if you don't mind.

I didn't change any words in your post, I just said that I could, and I said that in my own words.

I didn't change any words in your post, I just said that I could, and I said that in my own words.

I know. I was just giving you fair warning.

I don't think I want Obama impeached. That would make Joe Biden POTUS.

I figured that was the point of choosing Biden in the first place...

Back
Top Bottom