• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House axed plan to train Ukrainians in guerrilla warfare fearing it may provoke Russia

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Same excuse Biden used for:
Not sending Ukraine Stingers before Putin invaded
Not sanctioning Russian oil until public opinion forced him to
Not giving Ukraine fighter jets
Not enforcing a no fly zone

This timid indecisive bumbling fool is Putins lap dog and is why Putin decided to invade Ukraine.

"Senior U.S. military officials pushed for additional special operations personnel to be sent to Ukraine in the lead up to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, but the request was denied amid White House fears it could provoke Russia, according to a report.

As Russia stationed about 100,000 troops on its border with Ukraine last year, U.S. military officials told lawmakers in December that a "few hundred" additional special operations personnel should be sent to the country to assist with military advice and training, Politico reported Sunday. "

This timid indecisive bumbling fool is Putins lap dog and is why Putin decided to invade Ukraine.

"Senior U.S. military officials pushed for additional special operations personnel to be sent to Ukraine in the lead up to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, but the request was denied amid White House fears it could provoke Russia, according to a report.

As Russia stationed about 100,000 troops on its border with Ukraine last year, U.S. military officials told lawmakers in December that a "few hundred" additional special operations personnel should be sent to the country to assist with military advice and training, Politico reported Sunday. "

When Putin invaded there were 260 Canadian special forces, JTF2, in Ukraine training under Operation Unifier. Best I can gather is they went to Poland but the Canadian government is pretty secretive about them.
And if you think it'd be a good thing for America to openly get involved you need to pay closer attention.

Another Biden/the US hasn't provoked russia thread ?

Seems to be a reoccurring theme nowadays. ;)

Are you saying that you WANT Biden to give Putin an excuse to launch nukes?

Just to make it clear it was Biden's people who axed plans to train Ukrainians. Trained Ukrainians mean trouble for Putin. Putin calls Biden and chews him out and Biden backs down. How many times do we have to go through this?

That's,exactly ,what Binden wants Putan to believe.
Bet your sweet arse training IS well in progress
"You can't believe everything you see and hear, now can you" Jimi Hendricks

this dude just churns out the Fox News threads.

he must live on their website or network.

Are you saying that you WANT Biden to give Putin an excuse to launch nukes?
Putin should fear us not us fear him. He’s the villain here and needs to be stopped.

Putin should fear us not us fear him. He’s the villain here and needs to be stopped.
You've dodged the question so many times: What should be done? Bomb Russia? Do you support bombing Russia?

Biden the pansy ass.

Won't send people to train Ukrainians to fight a street war.
Won't send MIGs to Ukraine so they can push Russia out quicker & stop the senseless destruction of cities.
Won't put up No Fly Zones to stop Russian aircraft from engaging in indiscriminate bombing.

But he has nuclear weapons, we don't want to push those in control of such into too tight a corner.

Biden the pansy ass.

Won't send MIGs to Ukraine so they can push Russia out quicker & stop the senseless destruction of cities.
Won't put up No Fly Zones to stop Russian aircraft from engaging in indiscriminate bombing.
You are a vet, no?

If the White House had gone through with such a plan I am certain of the opinion R-Wingers would now be castigating legitimate President Joe Biden for escalating the tensions and provoking Putin.

Yeah...I remember how sending U.S. military advisers to Vietnam was such a smashing success!

Joe has handled this impeccably to date. Thank God Trump was not in office when Putin went in.

I am tickled that no additional US Military personnel were sent into Ukraine, if it were not done at the behest of the Legitimate President Joe Biden himself then Woo Hoo for him!

As soon as Putin decides that Biden has in fact provoked him enough to do something, the OP will be screaming about Biden starting WW3.
Oh, no doubt in my mind about that!

Biden the pansy ass.

Sure then putin uses that as an excuse to go even harder with deadlier weapons because you people can't think beyond 2 minutes from now.

This isn't Iran where they don't have nukes. This is Russia and they can flatten your town 100 times over with a nuke.

Sure then putin uses that as an excuse to go even harder with deadlier weapons because you people can't think beyond 2 minutes from now.

This isn't Iran where they don't have nukes. This is Russia and they can flatten your town 100 times over with a nuke.
They aren't thinking, that is why they are saying the things they are saying and doing the things they are doing.

Love internet tough guys who are either too old, or would never fight anyways making these threads.

They aren't thinking, that is why they are saying the things they are saying and doing the things they are doing.
Yeah..its always the same deal. They ankle bite every little thing

But he has nuclear weapons, we don't want to push those in control of such into too tight a corner.
When I was in Grammer school and before the ceasefire of the Korean conflict , the air raid sirens would go off
and we would crawl under our desks until the alert was over.
I fear that an unstable , wanna be Attale The Hun , would , I'm the right moment, unleash any and every weapon at his disposal Just to go down in history ,even if there was no one here to record or view at a later date.
Once the chemical and biological weapons are employed, that's all she wrote.

"I'm the one that has to die when the time comes for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to."
Jimi Hendricks

When I was in Grammer school and before the ceasefire of the Korean conflict , the air raid sirens would go off
and we would crawl under our desks until the alert was over.
I fear that an unstable , wanna be Attale The Hun , would , I'm the right moment, unleash any and every weapon at his disposal Just to go down in history ,even if there was no one here to record or view at a later date.
Once the chemical and biological weapons are employed, that's all she wrote.

"I'm the one that has to die when the time comes for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to."
Jimi Hendricks
I actually watched someone go over the best response depending on how close you are to a nuclear weapon going off.
Basically it boiled down to "go inside, the more structure between you and the outside the better." To stop the fallout from getting on you.
And "stay inside until and unless you have to leave" To wait out the time when fallout was still falling.

IF outside, go inside, carefully remove clothes to avoid disturbing any fallout on them, put them in a bag and seal it to keep any fallout inside it. Take a shower, and do NOT use conditioner on hair, as that would fix any remaining fallout in place..

Basically this applies to anyone alive after seeing or feeling the explosion.

But don't take my words without checking.

I actually watched someone go over the best response depending on how close you are to a nuclear weapon going off.
Basically it boiled down to "go inside, the more structure between you and the outside the better." To stop the fallout from getting on you.
And "stay inside until and unless you have to leave" To wait out the time when fallout was still falling.

IF outside, go inside, carefully remove clothes to avoid disturbing any fallout on them, put them in a bag and seal it to keep any fallout inside it. Take a shower, and do NOT use conditioner on hair, as that would fix any remaining fallout in place..

Only two places I would wish to be in a nuclear attack, totally out of range or ground ZERO.

Reckon you might has missed the news coverage of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Not being sarcastic ....

Back
Top Bottom