• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House axed plan to train Ukrainians in guerrilla warfare fearing it may provoke Russia

Only two places I would wish to be in a nuclear attack, totally out of range or ground ZERO.
Plenty of people survived being in neither of those places when we dropped 2 relatively crude nuclear bombs on Japan. What I said applies to people like them.

Plenty of people survived being in neither of those places when we dropped 2 relatively crude nuclear bombs on Japan. What I said applies to people like them.
They sure had a good life.
Guess they have the means to jet off Hawaii

They sure had a good life.
Guess they have the means to jet off Hawaii
There were and are people alive today who were in those two cities when they were nuked.
Maybe not the same life as if they hadn't been near a nuke going off, but alive.
Obviously various degrees of affects on them, but what I wrote is intended to mitigate that threat if you're near a nuke.
As I understand it.

But he has nuclear weapons, we don't want to push those in control of such into too tight a corner.
The asshole is bluffing. He knows using nukes would mean the end of his existence and that of Russia.

Back
Top Bottom