• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whitaker hearing confirms Democrats have already won

Youve seen the Mueller report have you? No you havent yet you are convinced of his guilt. Youve been convinced of his guilt for 2 years and will be convinced of his guilt no matter what Mueller finds. So yes, the fantasy is all yours.

Seeing the abject crying, hair pulling and tooth gnashing that the failure of their scam will cause, is going to be worth enduring all the BS they've served up to date. Suicide hotlines will be overrun, no doubt.

Quoted for truth!

The Mueller investigation, AKA 'The Insurance Policy', sole purpose is to cover up the Russian collusion, abuse of government power, government agencies spying on an opposition political campaign, FISA abuses, etc. of the previous administration and to protect the DOJ and FBI actors who were complicit in it all, by keeping the everyone's focus on Trump and his administration.

It is pathetic and shameful that with the Hillary email scandal, the US now has a two tired justice system: One for the politically connected, and one for the rest. One might even consider that this is exactly the system of 'justice' that is being applied to all charged in Mueller's investigation.

Have you noticed the interesting coincidences that keep happening? The Trump administration has something substantiative and worthy of positive news coverage, and Mueller makes public an indictment which all the complicit media run to cover rather than the former story?

Curiouser and curiouser how this coincidence just keeps 'happening'.

Yea, sort of like CNN just magically camping out in front of Stone's house an hour before the FBI arrived. I would think that leaking that info was a crime, or should I say yet another crime from the get Trump brigade.

Disprove the facts I just presented. You guys are big on running your yaps and very short on facts or evidence. BTW, it's you guys who are desperate. The more desperate you get, the more shrill you are. We saw that from the Dem clowns treating Whitaker like some defendant in a criminal trial yesterday. You have nothing. We know it and so do you.

Did Mexico pay for that wall yet?

You guys like throwing that number '34' around, but of those 34, 26 are Russians who Mueller has explicitly stated are NOT linked to anyone in the Trump camp. And of the 8 remaining, 0 have been charged with any crime related to colluding with the Russians in 2016. The fact is, there are only 3 people indicted that have any real relation to Trump and that is Flynn, Cohen and Stone. And none of them have been charged with collusion, conspiracy or anything else related to the 2016 election.

C'mon now, you'll make them cry.:lamo

So, you have nothing. Wow, I mean like that's never happened before.:2razz:

Obviously, you missed the point. Has Mexico paid for that wall yet, like Trump promised you they would?

Yea, sort of like CNN just magically camping out in front of Stone's house an hour before the FBI arrived. I would think that leaking that info was a crime, or should I say yet another crime from the get Trump brigade.
Now you have look at what that needless media splash was meant to cover up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nope, nothing to see here folks, move along, move along!

There actually was nothing to see in there other than political grandstanding by Jeffries.

Obviously, you missed the point. Has Mexico paid for that wall yet, like Trump promised you they would?

Whether Mexico pays or not is much less important than getting the wall built. What I find amazing is all the excuses the left comes up with for opposing the wall when the only real reason they oppose it is because Trump supports it. The wall will work. Everyone knows that. The cost, even at the $25 billion figure, is about 1/2 percent of the Federal budget, so price cannot be the issue, particularly when we waste enough to build 50 walls on other things. Now, of course, the left sees future voters in the illegal immigrants and that is a powerful lure for them but not nearly as powerful as their opposition to Trump. Ironically, the Chamber of Commerce, the Business Roundtable and the Koch Bros. all oppose the wall, too, for reasons other than the left but it's funny seeing the left make common cause with them.

There actually was nothing to see in there other than political grandstanding by Jeffries.

Riiiight, other than everything he said in the video. I'm sure you also have a pathetic excuse for the convictions/guilty pleas of Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, and George Papadopoulos, with more to come!

Riiiight, other than everything he said in the video. I'm sure you also have a pathetic excuse for the convictions/guilty pleas of Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, and George Papadopoulos, with more to come!

Explain how those convictions point to collusion

Explain how those convictions point to collusion

Oh, it's this little game! Let's see, shall we play your little game today, even though we know that you are rigging the game? Oh, the temptation is so great...

Here. Let's just start with the first criminal on that list. Your response will most likely prove me right.

LMGTFY

That's way more than enough to sift through. But we all know you won't, because you believe that you have the absolute truth, and no facts, no court convictions can ever rattle your absolute truth.

Back
Top Bottom