• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whitaker hearing confirms Democrats have already won

Whitaker did not represent himself competently...Barr did. Then again since competence is not a strong point of anything Trump I seriously doubt a Trump supporter can recognize it if it smacked him in the face strapped to the front end of a Mack Truck.

He most certainly did. The democrats were EXPOSED as the poorly behaved, little children that they are, today.

He most certainly did. The democrats were EXPOSED as the poorly behaved, little children that they are, today.

The fact you think he did automatically proves he didn’t since your opinion is automatically dismissed. Thanks Grok for proving us correct that whitaker Didn’t represent himself as competent.

Yes Barr most certainly did.

Whitaker had nothing to recommend himself even for temporary AG. He did not have anything to recommend himself for Session's COS, a position he was slamdunked into in September 2018. He had nothing other than his willingness to play the court jester and information channel for DonDon, to play the same role from Justice that Devin Nunes had played for two years in the House of Representatives. Both are sniveling political hacks, ignorant as tree stumps both of them.

The questions to Whitaker were admittedly pointed and loaded. What else were they to do with him, ask him questions about complicated issues of Justice Department performance under his nanosecond long watch or maybe zero tolerance? PLEASE.....the general level of competence of the Trump WH is embarrassing enough as it is.

Whitaker was if nothing else good cannon fodder for retooling for actual Congressional oversight, something that has not actually happened to any degree worthy of the description for the last 8 years....six with Obama as President and two with Trump as President. The calibre of Trump WH and admin official is unfortunately not much better than Whitaker. So he was a good spring training game for what is coming for the next two years.

The leftwing deflation will be monumental when this whole thing fizzles. I expect they'll angrily lash out at first and then realize it's over and get nearly suicidal. In any case, get your popcorn in plenty of time.:lol:
We have one or two forum member who pledged to resign all forums if Trump isnt found to have colluded with Russia. Likewise if he is Ill resign all forums. As you state this will fizzle and their heads will explode. I will them watch a couple people here pack their avatars up never to be seen on a forum again. Im kinds hoping they go against their word so I can rub it in. And rub it in I will do.

Was Flynn ever charged with having some secret deal with Erdogan much less convicted of it? Secondly, having mental issues, even if true, has nothing to do with being a traitor. They are two wholly different things.

So that doesn't matter to you that he was being paid by Erdogan to kidnap a resident of the U.S. in order to get the guy murdered, really....doesn't matter....at all? Those charges were withheld by Mueller in exchange for the full cooperation of Michael Flynn. I assume it was worth it to the FBI, we'll see.

Kavanaugh did nothing. There is NO evidence against him whatever. Ford is a head case and we all saw why she's in therapy. She barely seemed to know where she was. Quite disgraceful that the Dems would pull her out of the woodwork in their feverish effort to keep Kavanaugh off the SC. Now, if you want cases with more believable evidence, see Fairfax, Ellison and Booker for starters.

I'm sure you approve of the behavior both whiny Republican men displayed.

Trump supporters don't care and believe in fantasy that makes them feel all cozy wozy.

I know this from interactions online and face to face. They don't care. They get defensive and emotional the second you even mention Trump at all. They want everything covered up in order to save face. They've already made up their minds regardless of where the facts are going. Basically they've decided that Republicans=Good, Democrats=Bad. Anything you put into the equation always comes out to Republicans=Good, Democrats=Bad. Thank God these helpless emotional suckers are a minority.

Trump supporters don't care and believe in fantasy that makes them feel all cozy wozy.

I know this from interactions online and face to face. They don't care. They get defensive and emotional the second you even mention Trump at all. They want everything covered up in order to save face. They've already made up their minds regardless of where the facts are going. Basically they've decided that Republicans=Good, Democrats=Bad. Anything you put into the equation always comes out to Republicans=Good, Democrats=Bad. Thank God these helpless emotional suckers are a minority.

If you would bother to talk to anyone on the left you would be able to say the exact same thing about them. Your minds are made up about Trump despite the lack of facts and nothing said to you guys changes the equation of republicans = evil democrats=good. And Im not sure what 'fantasy' you claim we believe, but the man has been charged with nothing. The 'fantasy' is entirely in the minds of you Collusion Truthers.

If you would bother to talk to anyone on the left you would be able to say the exact same thing about them. Your minds are made up about Trump despite the lack of facts and nothing said to you guys changes the equation of republicans = evil democrats=good. And Im not sure what 'fantasy' you claim we believe, but the man has been charged with nothing. The 'fantasy' is entirely in the minds of you Collusion Truthers.

:lamo

Okay.

:lamo

Okay.

Youve seen the Mueller report have you? No you havent yet you are convinced of his guilt. Youve been convinced of his guilt for 2 years and will be convinced of his guilt no matter what Mueller finds. So yes, the fantasy is all yours.

Youve seen the Mueller report have you? No you havent yet you are convinced of his guilt. Youve been convinced of his guilt for 2 years and will be convinced of his guilt no matter what Mueller finds. So yes, the fantasy is all yours.

"Truth isn't truth."

Alright, why did Trump dictate the lie that Don Jr. told about the Trump Tower meeting being about Russian adoption?

Whitaker just gave the dems a dose of their own nasty attitudes.

I see, so the guy who served decades in the military, including in combat, is a traitor. That would be laughable if it wasn't so disgraceful. Flynn did nothing that any National Security advisor wouldn't do as part of preparing for his job. He was simply strong armed and threatened by Mueller in his efforts to get Trump. When a special prosecutor can have unlimited power to coerce, we have entered dangerous territory. The worst part, too, is that NOTHING Flynn has been charged with has a damn thing to do with collusion. It's pathetic and shameful.

Quoted for truth!

The Mueller investigation, AKA 'The Insurance Policy', sole purpose is to cover up the Russian collusion, abuse of government power, government agencies spying on an opposition political campaign, FISA abuses, etc. of the previous administration and to protect the DOJ and FBI actors who were complicit in it all, by keeping the everyone's focus on Trump and his administration.

It is pathetic and shameful that with the Hillary email scandal, the US now has a two tired justice system: One for the politically connected, and one for the rest. One might even consider that this is exactly the system of 'justice' that is being applied to all charged in Mueller's investigation.

Have you noticed the interesting coincidences that keep happening? The Trump administration has something substantiative and worthy of positive news coverage, and Mueller makes public an indictment which all the complicit media run to cover rather than the former story?

Curiouser and curiouser how this coincidence just keeps 'happening'.

"Truth isn't truth."

Alright, why did Trump dictate the lie that Don Jr. told about the Trump Tower meeting being about Russian adoption?

Because of the Magnitsky Act.
/

The leftwing deflation will be monumental when this whole thing fizzles. I expect they'll angrily lash out at first and then realize it's over and get nearly suicidal. In any case, get your popcorn in plenty of time.:lol:

the fizzle ship already sailed, 34 arrests...

ouch!

Trump is dirty as hell, the name of the game is, "can we catch a thief?"

All the "rats" and all.

ouch!

All the "rats" and all.

I get a kick out of people who are too dim to know how badly they are being taken for a ride along a bridge to nowhere. But, if they haven't figured it out after seeing Don kiss Putin's ass on the world stage or be played by Kim Jung un on a smaller one, they are beyond hope anyway. So, laugh and enjoy seeing them crash and burn is what I say.

ouch!

All the "rats" and all.

You guys like throwing that number '34' around, but of those 34, 26 are Russians who Mueller has explicitly stated are NOT linked to anyone in the Trump camp. And of the 8 remaining, 0 have been charged with any crime related to colluding with the Russians in 2016. The fact is, there are only 3 people indicted that have any real relation to Trump and that is Flynn, Cohen and Stone. And none of them have been charged with collusion, conspiracy or anything else related to the 2016 election.

You guys like throwing that number '34' around, but of those 34, 26 are Russians who Mueller has explicitly stated are NOT linked to anyone in the Trump camp. And of the 8 remaining, 0 have been charged with any crime related to colluding with the Russians in 2016. The fact is, there are only 3 people indicted that have any real relation to Trump and that is Flynn, Cohen and Stone. And none of them have been charged with collusion, conspiracy or anything else related to the 2016 election.

sssh Fletch you are ruining their version of the facts! :) I cant wait for them to be forced to accept Trump didnt collude with Russia. We should then send the DNC the bill for the witch hunt investigation. I see no reason why American taxpayers should be paying for democrat subversion.

You know Trump is dirty, I know Trump is dirty, we all know TRump is dirty.

Will someone "rat" on this mob enterprise? We have to wait and see.

You say that as if 8 people at the top levels of Trump’s campaign and admin either already convicted or about to be is no big deal. Nice try but it doesn’t really fly. I hope you’re smart enough to know why.

I know a lot of world history. I also know partisan crap when I see it. Flynn was NOT charged with treason or espionage, much less convicted of them. Any assertion to the contrary is inaccurate to put it kindly.
Good then you know that the number of 'military veterans' who engage in treason, or espionage or sedition, is incredibly long. We could start with the number of former members of the military that have been central in the overthro of countless republics, democracies and constitutional monarchies in the last hundred years. I never said a word about Mr. Flynn in my post but you mentioning his military service as though it was relevant to his guilt or innocence of any possible charges was silly. It does mean he was unlikely to be convicted or charged with of noncompliance with the Military Selective Service Act but I doubt Mueller had that one on the table.

So that doesn't matter to you that he was being paid by Erdogan to kidnap a resident of the U.S. in order to get the guy murdered, really....doesn't matter....at all? Those charges were withheld by Mueller in exchange for the full cooperation of Michael Flynn. I assume it was worth it to the FBI, we'll see.

Here are the real facts. No kidnapping, no murder. You made that up.

It was later revealed that his now-defunct Flynn Intel Group had been paid $530,000 by Dutch-based company called Inovo BV, which in turn had ties to the Turkish government. The bulk of the $530,000 contract was to produce a documentary to boost Turkey’s image, as well as to conduct research on Gulen.
In March 2017, Flynn and his consulting firm retroactively registered as foreign agents working on behalf Turkey.

In a Dec. 2017 legal filing, though, Flynn admitted lying in the March filings to the Justice Department, including by falsely stating that the Flynn Intel Group did not know to what extent the Turkish government was involved in the project and that the op-ed was written on his own initiative.

In September 2016, a contract was drawn up for $600,000 for the Flynn Intel Group to “deliver findings and results including but not limited to making criminal referrals” against Gulen, according to the indictment. The indictment alleges Kian and Alptekin hid the covert effort, first branded the “Truth Campaign” and later “Operation Confidence,” by listing Alptekin’s company as the Flynn Intel Group’s client rather than the Turkish government.

On Nov. 2, 2016, according to the filing, Alptekin complained to Kian that Flynn’s firm had “not publicized enough negative information” about Gulen. That day, Kian sent Alptekin a draft of the op-ed, telling him that “a promise made is a promise kept.”

So, Flynn's company was supposed to engage in creating negative publicity about Gulen yet his associates claimed he didn't even do enough of that. Nothing anywhere, either from Mueller or anyone else here who could make such charges, says that Flynn was involved in any conspiracy to kidnap Gulen.

Turkey and Michael Flynn: Five things to know | TheHill

Last edited:
Here are the real facts. No kidnapping, no murder. You made that up.

It was later revealed that his now-defunct Flynn Intel Group had been paid $530,000 by Dutch-based company called Inovo BV, which in turn had ties to the Turkish government.
The bulk of the $530,000 contract was to produce a documentary to boost Turkey’s image, as well as to conduct research on Gulen.
In March 2017, Flynn and his consulting firm retroactively registered as foreign agents working on behalf Turkey.

In a Dec. 2017 legal filing, though, Flynn admitted lying in the March filings to the Justice Department, including by falsely stating that the Flynn Intel Group did not know to what extent the Turkish government was involved in the project and that the op-ed was written on his own initiative.

In September 2016, a contract was drawn up for $600,000 for the Flynn Intel Group to “deliver findings and results including but not limited to making criminal referrals” against Gulen, according to the indictment. The indictment alleges Kian and Alptekin hid the covert effort, first branded the “Truth Campaign” and later “Operation Confidence,” by listing Alptekin’s company as the Flynn Intel Group’s client rather than the Turkish government.

On Nov. 2, 2016, according to the filing, Alptekin complained to Kian that Flynn’s firm had “not publicized enough negative information” about Gulen. That day, Kian sent Alptekin a draft of the op-ed, telling him that “a promise made is a promise kept.”

So, Flynn's company was supposed to engage in creating negative publicity about Gulen yet his associates claimed he didn't even do enough of that. Nothing anywhere, either from Mueller or anyone else here who could make such charges, says that Flynn was involved in any conspiracy to kidnap Gulen.

Turkey and Michael Flynn: Five things to know | TheHill

lol...I love seeing Right Wing desperation. Whitaker gave us a public display of it the other day.

lol...I love seeing Right Wing desperation. Whitaker gave us a public display of it the other day.

Disprove the facts I just presented. You guys are big on running your yaps and very short on facts or evidence. BTW, it's you guys who are desperate. The more desperate you get, the more shrill you are. We saw that from the Dem clowns treating Whitaker like some defendant in a criminal trial yesterday. You have nothing. We know it and so do you.

Back
Top Bottom