• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which gop members will try to turn this supreme court hearing into a shit show?

nope. Left wing looney wifts don't count .
"Never happened" - All 4 witnesses
This reminds me of something:
average-conservative-voter.jpg

As you people have demonstrated (repeatedly) over the last 30+ years, sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, etc. etc.....is only "real" when the perp is black, brown and/or "liberal".

Fortunately, most decent Americans understand who you grievance types are, and what makes you people the way you are.

This reminds me of something:

As you people have demonstrated (repeatedly) over the last 30+ years, sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, etc. etc.....is only "real" when the perp is black, brown and/or "liberal".

Fortunately, most decent Americans understand who you grievance types are, and what makes you people the way you are.
nope. other way around.Cartoons don't count. Only facts.
Facts->"Never happened"- all 4 witnesses

I think abortion is just one of several issues that should be left to the states to determine. They are extremely divisive issues culturally, and letting the states decide them, within limits I mentioned in the previous post, would help unify us and remove what I believe is an undue burden on the SC.

The 14th amendment applies to all states. Should slavery be left up to the states? That's what your verging on with controlling bodies.

Hawley, Graham, Cruz they are all grotesque shit shows.

The 14th amendment applies to all states. Should slavery be left up to the states? That's what your verging on with controlling bodies.
They aren't the same issue. We clearly believe in individual freedom for all humans. A war was fought to ensure that, and correct a grievous error. One can assert that a woman has a right to an abortion, but also recognize that another human life may hang in the balance. 38 states charge offenders of a double homicide when a pregnant woman is murdered, so the recognition of a human fetus as a living being is real.

There are instances in which an abortion may be necessary and desirable, and those instances may vary somewhat culturally.

There are no instances when individual freedom can be denied on the basis of race. The issues differ with respect to the recognition that life must proceed for individual freedom to have any meaning at all.

nope. other way around.Cartoons don't count. Only facts.
Facts->"Never happened"- all 4 witnesses
....says the alt-right dude who supports sexual assault, sexual harassment and rape.....as long as perp is white, male and (of course) conservative.

I repeat:

Thanks again for helping me illustrate my points, @KLATTU .

It's no small coincidence that you and your ilk also happen to be Putin's more loyal followers in the U.S., as well.

You all share the same collective and individual amorality and general indecency.

....says the alt-right dude who supports sexual assault, sexual harassment and rape.....as long as perp is white, male and (of course) conservative.

I repeat:

It's no small coincidence that you and your ilk also happen to be Putin's more loyal followers in the U.S., as well.

You all share the same collective and individual amorality and general indecency.

I repeat:

all witnesses- ‘nope , never happened’

Back
Top Bottom