• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where is donald trump's National COVID plan?

yes, let's skip over Sweden's direct neighbors (Sweden has massively more COVID deaths) and go find some placed on Earth to try to justify your horrible math.

Meanwhile in mask wearing US............

Meanwhile in mask wearing US............

EhsZ5gNUwAA9vGQ

you have literally been wrong about everything to do with COVID and our response.

do you have no shame?
Mind telling me how many deaths in last two weeks in Sweden, Manaus and South Dakota compare to the United States.

PS. What happened on SD? I thought people would be dying the streets groom a half million non maskers. But..,,,,um....nothing. Time to toss that placebo.

Anyone seen it? If so, post the details.

COVID plan?? He hasn't even come up with his healthcare plan! :lamo
His COVID plan is to give up and let the thing burn the entire country to the ground, he said so and several of his minions have said so.

Mind telling me how many deaths in last two weeks in Sweden, Manaus and South Dakota compare to the United States.

PS. What happened on SD? I thought people would be dying the streets groom a half million non maskers. But..,,,,um....nothing. Time to toss that placebo.

Deaths...
5,860 - Sweden
339 - Finland
265 - Norway

sweden-norway-denmark-finland-587x400.jpg

why would that matter to the 5,860 rotting human corpses in Sweden?

So a relatively small amount of people in Sweden died, they wore no masks, and now their deaths are almost nil, and this means nothing to you or the others here? WHY is that? Does it blow the mask wearing BS out of the water?

So a relatively small amount of people in Sweden died, they wore no masks, and now their deaths are almost nil, and this means nothing to you or the others here? WHY is that? Does it blow the mask wearing BS out of the water?

and massively fewer people are rotting in the ground in Finland and Norway.

Sweden caused an extra (around) 5,000 people to die.

Anybody seen one?

yes. to the 5,860 rotting corpses.

Deaths...
5,860 - Sweden
339 - Finland
265 - Norway

Is some moron literally arguing that Sweden and its extra 5,500 corpses is winning?

Meanwhile, the coronavirus surge is happening now in South Dakota, but I guess reality doesn't matter anymore.

Back
Top Bottom