• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Where is Dick Cheney?

scottyz

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
We're hearing from a lot of politicians about recent events, but I haven't seen or heard Cheney lately? Anyone know whats up?

Where is Dick Cheney?

He is busy circulating a bogus petition on the net to impeach Bush so he can take over the whitehouse.

jamesrage said:
He is busy circulating a bogus petition on the net to impeach Bush so he can take over the whitehouse.
Actually wouldn't surprise me. His timing is right...

I think he is at an undisclosed location, probably hiding from the real world.

I think He is simply taking a break or something.

He's probably trying to bribe bin Laden into another hateful message to us to put some fear back into people.:rofl

Well he's been there now,I saw it on the news,someone was telling him to f off and who can blame em!

Cheney was just in New Orleans... I think yesterday. And he's only vice-president, his only REAL job is basically to be "President of the Senate." Not much of a job.

scottyz said:
We're hearing from a lot of politicians about recent events, but I haven't seen or heard Cheney lately? Anyone know whats up?

He's visiting Elvis

Back
Top Bottom