• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's wrong with BLM type activist, doubly those in power.

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
All charges dropped in Freddie Gray case; no convictions | Fox News

[FONT=&quot]A defiant Mosby held a news conference shortly after the announcement, saying there was "a reluctance" and "an obvious bias" among some officers investigating the case.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"We do not believe Freddie Gray killed himself," she said, standing in the neighborhood where Gray was arrested, a mural of him on a wall over her shoulder. "We stand by the medical examiner's determination that Freddie Gray's death was a homicide."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Marilyn Mosby spoke so forcefully when she announced the charges against the officers that defense attorneys argued she should recuse herself for bias. She did not let up Wednesday.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"We've all bore witness to an inherent bias that is a direct result of when police police themselves," she said.[/FONT]

All charges dropped in Freddie Gray case; no convictions | Fox News

There is never going to be healing as long as vile people like Mosby have power.

This is what happens when people react emotionally and not rationally. They have an agenda, facts be damned, and anyone who doesn't follow their agenda is part of some shadowy conspiracy.

These people are idiots.

There is never going to be healing as long as vile people like Mosby have power.
I am amazed that she is comfortable openly acting that way.
That just tells me it is likely more like her are to come.

I'm sorry for the family of Gray. It's terrible to lose your child, I can't imagine and hope I never know.

That said, I think Mosby is gone, or should be gone after this. Her behavior closely resembles Mike Nifong's, and was completely agenda driven. And he was disbarred for what he did.

The theory that a "hard ride" caused the (eventually fatal) injury was contradicted (disproven?) by both traffic video evidence and testimony of other vehicle occupants - in any event, not all officers charged with the alleged deadly event were even involved in that prisoner transport. She wrecked her own case by overcharging anyone and everyone in blue that she could think of.

BLM is only a symptom of our society's doing something, we should try to do differently in future. Blacks might kill Blacks absurdly often. Police do not.

And if the son of a Black African immigrant can become Senator and then President, discrimination of African Americans might not be at the center of the problems.

BLM is only a symptom of our society's doing something, we should try to do differently in future. Blacks might kill Blacks absurdly often. Police do not.

And if the son of a Black African immigrant can become Senator and then President, discrimination of African Americans might not be at the center of the problems.

Where cops do kill blacks, or anyone really, it is almost always justified and when it is not, officers need to be held absolutely accountable for their actions and suffer the consequences of their illegitimate actions. But groups like BLM think that the cops are NEVER justified in anything they do, mostly because they've been told by the lunatics on the left that they're special and society owes them something. They are wrong. If you don't want to get shot by the cops, don't break the law. Don't resist arrest. Don't try for the cop's gun. It really isn't that hard.

They get angry when things don't go their way??? Wow. I didn't see this coming.
Tell me again how this is a legitimate group that raises legitimate issues and will get things accomplished...Yeah right.

Back
Top Bottom